Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:51 pm
WandaPanda
addex_merder
damn ******** b***h. my stupid you tube wont load it! ERG. ******** ******** ******** class="clear">

Aww...im sorry.

the video is on my profile....its till from the youtube link, but u can give it a try

ahaha. yeah It just took like an hour but i saw it yesterday.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:33 pm
eek YOU GUYS!!! THAT VIDEO IS SO ******** AMAZING!!!! AHHHHH!!!

it took me 4 hrs to download it last night cause some of the links and files wouldn't work then i had to downlaod a video player then downlaod it again......it was the worst 4 hrs of my life! but my god that video was so damn worth it!!!! i wouldn't go to sleep till i had watched i went to bed at like 2.....but oh god!!! i nearly peed myself when i saw it!! oh it's just so wonderful!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

poor Tegan sad  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:23 pm
amazon_wolf

it took me 4 hrs to download it last night cause some of the links and files wouldn't work then i had to downlaod a video player then downlaod it again......it was the worst 4 hrs of my life! but my god that video was so damn worth it!!!! i wouldn't go to sleep till i had watched i went to bed at like 2.....but oh god!!! i nearly peed myself when i saw it!! oh it's just so wonderful!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

poor Tegan sad

where did you download from?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:29 pm
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

poor Tegan sad

Just go to www.saraandtegan.com and co to the audio/video section go to the con thred and there are like alot of different type files like wma and mp4 (i have it on my ipod!!!! yeah bitches!!!) and just stuff like that so just take you pick my friedn and then you can watch it EVERY DAY ALL DAY!!!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!! <----?wtf? im so ******** weird  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:34 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

poor Tegan sad

Just go to www.saraandtegan.com and co to the audio/video section go to the con thred and there are like alot of different type files like wma and mp4 (i have it on my ipod!!!! yeah bitches!!!) and just stuff like that so just take you pick my friedn and then you can watch it EVERY DAY ALL DAY!!!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!! <----?wtf? im so ******** weird

oh I was just wondering because some sites freakin take forever because they suck and the files there suck! lolz.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:08 pm
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

poor Tegan sad

oh I was just wondering because some sites freakin take forever because they suck and the files there suck! lolz.
well thats cause my comp sucks a** and i had to dowload the vid twice and down load a video player thing but now i downloaded it so it's on me ipod xd  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:29 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

poor Tegan sad

well thats cause my comp sucks a** and i had to dowload the vid twice and down load a video player thing but now i downloaded it so it's on me ipod xd

haha yeah I put it on my ipod yesterday and showed everyone at school today! =D not like anyone cared but I forced them to watch it!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:41 pm
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

poor Tegan sad

haha yeah I put it on my ipod yesterday and showed everyone at school today! =D not like anyone cared but I forced them to watch it!
iv'e watched it constantly so it's like engrained into my brain...i can't get it out of my head so i sing it a school and i got it stuck in my friends head too (she likes the song) so during class and while walkin down the hallway we would be like "nobody likes to but i really like to cry"...and so on.... it was wonderful!! and it's like all i can think about cause i play the vid over and over again in my head so i can't concentrate in class..thats not good  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:54 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

iv'e watched it constantly so it's like engrained into my brain...i can't get it out of my head so i sing it a school and i got it stuck in my friends head too (she likes the song) so during class and while walkin down the hallway we would be like "nobody likes to but i really like to cry"...and so on.... it was wonderful!! and it's like all i can think about cause i play the vid over and over again in my head so i can't concentrate in class..thats not good

haha i know what you mean I have watched that video so many times! you know whats sad? I know alot of people, and only one of them likes Tegan and Sara. none of my friends like Tegan and Sara it pisses me off so much!! and the one person who does like Tegan and Sara ditches me everyday to hang out with scene kids! lolz lolz.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:05 pm
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

haha i know what you mean I have watched that video so many times! you know whats sad? I know alot of people, and only one of them likes Tegan and Sara. none of my friends like Tegan and Sara it pisses me off so much!! and the one person who does like Tegan and Sara ditches me everyday to hang out with scene kids! lolz lolz.
none of mine really like them there's just that one and she's my best friend and she doesn't like all of their stuff just some of it, but she accepts my obsession so it's all good...acually the other day we were talkin on AIM and i was explaining to her what the term Tee and Essing means and she was ******** with me and was like so is it Tee and Es sing as in they sing.. and i was like it means.....you know what it means...but it is really hard to put it into words. you know..anyway we were doing this for like an hour and it was annoying but i knew she ******** with me so it was all good and acually quite funny  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:34 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

none of mine really like them there's just that one and she's my best friend and she doesn't like all of their stuff just some of it, but she accepts my obsession so it's all good...acually the other day we were talkin on AIM and i was explaining to her what the term Tee and Essing means and she was ******** with me and was like so is it Tee and Es sing as in they sing.. and i was like it means.....you know what it means...but it is really hard to put it into words. you know..anyway we were doing this for like an hour and it was annoying but i knew she ******** with me so it was all good and acually quite funny

haha. i would probably get really pissed off if someone was ******** around with me. ergg. i know! none of my friends like ANYTHING and one of my friends is obsessed with the white stripes so she's all obsessed with walking with a ghost and s**t.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:46 pm
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

haha. i would probably get really pissed off if someone was ******** around with me. ergg. i know! none of my friends like ANYTHING and one of my friends is obsessed with the white stripes so she's all obsessed with walking with a ghost and s**t.
well i would be pisses if i didn't know the person..but she's my best friend and i love her so it was just funny...as for that white stripes person i would be like hey! don't you even know who acually did that song!! huh? huh!?!? they are so much better than the white stripes!!!!!!  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:22 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

well i would be pisses if i didn't know the person..but she's my best friend and i love her so it was just funny...as for that white stripes person i would be like hey! don't you even know who acually did that song!! huh? huh!?!? they are so much better than the white stripes!!!!!!

WAY BETTER.  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces