Submit

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:14 pm
I'm thinking of a mix between Sara's old hair:
User Image

and Tegan's new hair:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:16 pm
OH! and im out to A LOT more people now, I don't really care, I just tell someone if they ask now...people can figure it out on their own if they want to.  

babies-in-a-cage

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:31 pm
babies-in-a-cage
OH! and im out to A LOT more people now, I don't really care, I just tell someone if they ask now...people can figure it out on their own if they want to.
Kudos to you my friend...and nice hair choice......you should totally go for it....ima gonna get Sara hair..like the cut she has in the filter magazine..its all like shaved sides and stuff..im pumped!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:45 pm
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
Kudos to you my friend...and nice hair choice......you should totally go for it....ima gonna get Sara hair..like the cut she has in the filter magazine..its all like shaved sides and stuff..im pumped!

Sounds AWESOME! My mom and dad don't know yet though, so I can't go TOO radical with it. I don't think my hair is quite long enough yet either! D: It's JUST now grown down to my nape, but I HATE it long, it's annoying me so much right now, I really want it cut but I want it too look really close to the girl's hair, I'm thinking of leaving the same colors in too. I have blonde swoopy bangs, orangish-red hair and a chocolate brown underneath.  

babies-in-a-cage

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:00 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

Sounds AWESOME! My mom and dad don't know yet though, so I can't go TOO radical with it. I don't think my hair is quite long enough yet either! D: It's JUST now grown down to my nape, but I HATE it long, it's annoying me so much right now, I really want it cut but I want it too look really close to the girl's hair, I'm thinking of leaving the same colors in too. I have blonde swoopy bangs, orangish-red hair and a chocolate brown underneath.
ahh.. parent are always the hardest..i dont talk to my dad ever so he doesn't know nor do i think he ever will but i dont give a flying ******** about him..but my mom does...she didn't believe me at first but im quite sure she does now..i mean she sometimes watches The L Word with me and she knows of my undying love for Tegan and Sara, plus i mean you could just look at me and tell..which is awesome!!! and dude you hair sounds flipping awesome..very nice color combo wink .....my mom was a bit hesitant at first to let me get the sides of my head shaved but now she just doesn't care and over christmas break she's also letting me get my labret pierced! HELL YEAH BITCHES!!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:40 pm
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

ahh.. parent are always the hardest..i dont talk to my dad ever so he doesn't know nor do i think he ever will but i dont give a flying ******** about him..but my mom does...she didn't believe me at first but im quite sure she does now..i mean she sometimes watches The L Word with me and she knows of my undying love for Tegan and Sara, plus i mean you could just look at me and tell..which is awesome!!! and dude you hair sounds flipping awesome..very nice color combo wink .....my mom was a bit hesitant at first to let me get the sides of my head shaved but now she just doesn't care and over christmas break she's also letting me get my labret pierced! HELL YEAH BITCHES!!! xd

LAWLZ. TEGAN CLONE!?!?! Labret AND hair....ahahaha. I have another few months to go before I can get my monroe pierced...but im getting it done. Thanks btw, I love my colours. Everyone whose heard the gist of what im doing with my hair crinkels their nose in dislike! HAHAHA. I'll show em' lezzy can be beautiful! IT'S FREEZING HERE!  

babies-in-a-cage

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:49 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

LAWLZ. TEGAN CLONE!?!?! Labret AND hair....ahahaha. I have another few months to go before I can get my monroe pierced...but im getting it done. Thanks btw, I love my colours. Everyone whose heard the gist of what im doing with my hair crinkels their nose in dislike! HAHAHA. I'll show em' lezzy can be beautiful! IT'S FREEZING HERE!
haha..yeah, my friend can pierce and he's gonna do it for only 15 bucks if i bring him the jewelry xd ..and of course girl you can be ******** what other peeps think do watcha want..when people do that it makes them even more beautiful, because they are being who they want to be...so go for it girlfriend biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:50 pm
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

haha..yeah, my friend can pierce and he's gonna do it for only 15 bucks if i bring him the jewelry xd ..and of course girl you can be ******** what other peeps think do watcha want..when people do that it makes them even more beautiful, because they are being who they want to be...so go for it girlfriend biggrin

LUCKY! I don't know anyone who pierces... I wish I did. My current job won't allow any facial piercings so im trying to find an artist who'll put a clear retainer in a fresh piercing. I DO however know someone who cuts hair! YAY!  

babies-in-a-cage

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:34 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

LUCKY! I don't know anyone who pierces... I wish I did. My current job won't allow any facial piercings so im trying to find an artist who'll put a clear retainer in a fresh piercing. I DO however know someone who cuts hair! YAY!
haha..very nice  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:07 pm

I liked Tegan's hair like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But I like Sara's how it is now.

Boney Queen of Nowhere

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:52 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

you know if you ever in Birmingham (i dont know why you would want to be but..) just let me know and if you want a piercing then i can get him to do it and he charges less than professional piercers..i know that sounds a bit sketchy but its not and he's not, he is quite professional with it..and im sure he could put clear retainer in it.. i dont see why not..but i mean you'd have to come up here and im not to sure you'd want to to but im just putting that offer out for ya.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:34 pm
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

you know if you ever in Birmingham (i dont know why you would want to be but..) just let me know and if you want a piercing then i can get him to do it and he charges less than professional piercers..i know that sounds a bit sketchy but its not and he's not, he is quite professional with it..and im sure he could put clear retainer in it.. i dont see why not..but i mean you'd have to come up here and im not to sure you'd want to to but im just putting that offer out for ya.

Actually, it sounds like a pretty good idea...Im just about to turn 18...so maybe in a few months?  

babies-in-a-cage

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:41 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

Actually, it sounds like a pretty good idea...Im just about to turn 18...so maybe in a few months?
totally dude...i mean im only 16 and he peirced me..he doesnt care about the age just as long as your parents dont have a problem with it...so just let me know when you want to come and do it and we can set up a plan of somesort smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:10 pm
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

totally dude...i mean im only 16 and he peirced me..he doesnt care about the age just as long as your parents dont have a problem with it...so just let me know when you want to come and do it and we can set up a plan of somesort smile

That's the beauty of it...when im 18, my parents CAN'T have a problem with it. Totally. Im planning on going up to Boston for my tattoo in the beginning of May. And i'll have to see how much money I have left, but sometime around the middl;e of May? I could take the bus...  

babies-in-a-cage

l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces