Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iBasketball

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:08 pm
lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:27 pm
I have to ask, General. Do you plan on moving up me and Emo? We have been as active as possible, and you mentioned possibly moving both of us to a 2nd Lt. position, yet you promoted Gabuleon above both of me and Emo. Am I missing something? No disrespect, of course. I am just curious.  

EagleZero_Xe

Yamagashi
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:24 pm
I promoted Gabuleon because he is a real Marine and knows by far more about he Corps than any of us, including me. I need a close advisor that can help me make the Guild as realistic as possible, and Gabuleon was the best candidate. I know you and Gunny Emo are both dedicated and active, its just I needed more info on the Marine Corps, and Gabuleon has first hand experience. I do plan on Making you and Emo 2nd. Lt's soon because I am going to go to the old way this Guild was, and make a company. Gabuleon will be the Company CO and you and Emo (and 1 more person, who we dont have yet) will be the 3 Platoon Commanders in the Company.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:12 pm
Well, as usual sir, you have a valid point. I do understand, and thank you for your consideration.  

EagleZero_Xe

iBasketball

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:34 am
*slaps the wall* Damn It! (looks at everyone, who is staring at him and says "Sorry I am really Mad")  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:00 pm
Well, enlighten us, Lt. what is your problem, or is it about your recent dilemma?  

EagleZero_Xe

Officer_Bboy-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:13 am
Hi I'm new and I am really determined to make this guild a bigger success, so can I be promoted, because I've been on the guild for a long time and no-one as instructed me from the recruiting system. So could you just boost me up to a higher level so that I could make the best for this guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:03 pm
I would like to say Lt. Slash and I have been active, and I think we should be promoted to at least 1st lieutenant or at most Captain...  

iBasketball

EagleZero_Xe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Well thanks for the thought Lt. Emo. But I am fine here. Higher rank means more responsibility. Not that I wouldn't do my duty, but I prefer them as they are now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:18 am
OK, or at least promote us to Moderator...  

iBasketball

EagleZero_Xe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:39 pm
What is there to moderate? Hardly no one is active anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:15 pm
it is really sad... to see all the things people do that is not true to the marine corps... for instance...#1 saluting an officer in the field... a big no no... and that goes the same for the rifle range...
#2 the marine corps doesnt have medics... they use the navy corpsman. and all marines are given field med classes that address the most common wounds found on the battle field.
#3 enlisted personnel never addresses an officer by rank... its always sir.
#4 "attention on deck" is called when a high ranking OFFICER walks into a room where enlisted personnel are...
thats just the begining...  

bradbpimping

iBasketball

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:19 pm
Are you even part of the guild? You also have been very inactive, if so...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:34 pm
Just so everyone i am Falling_Emo, but actually I was not emo, and i love basketball, so I am iBasketball  

iBasketball

chewie2006

9,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:01 pm
Wow...I feel sorta bad, haven't really been on here in a long time...um...I haven't missed anything big have I? I'm hoping to try and get involved again...  
Main Quarterdeck

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff