PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:05 am
as much as i thought it was awesome that they were on there
it made me a little pissed off
not that they sold themselves out or anything
just that other people got to experience the magical wonders of T&S
whatever...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:06 am
OzandtheEnd
You know the movie across the universe? My friend and I are ganna make an animated movie like that, but with all t&s songs...its going to be amazing...we're going to put it on youtube

lol
im "that friend"  

dajsfkghfln69sdmf123

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:08 pm
My brother says "Oh, yeah, I saw them on MTV once" just to piss me off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:44 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
i was introduced to them by tee_and_essing...we meet on a Buffy guild...she introduced them to me and i instantly fell in love ...so she created this guild cause there wasn't one already and made me the co-captain, so we can spread the love all around the world! cool

That's awesome! A true fan, spreading Tegan and Sara's vast knowledge all over the world!

P.S. I liked that *cool face* at the end there, it was a nice touch.
thanks i try xd  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:45 pm
OzandtheEnd
You know the movie across the universe? My friend and I are ganna make an animated movie like that, but with all t&s songs...its going to be amazing...we're going to put it on youtube
OH MY GOD!!! that is a fantastic idea!!!! im so ******** excited to see it!!!...are you gonna use all of there songs or just a couple?..you are a genius!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:47 am
amazon_wolf
OzandtheEnd
OH MY GOD!!! that is a fantastic idea!!!! im so ******** excited to see it!!!...are you gonna use all of there songs or just a couple?..you are a genius!

We have found a way to work in a ton of songs, from all different albums...there is ganna be like no dialog because their just ganna be singing all the time >.<...but we have what goes where, how much of the song they sing, and what part of the song...now all we need to do is sit down and animate it.  

OzandtheEnd

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:32 am
OzandtheEnd
amazon_wolf
OzandtheEnd

We have found a way to work in a ton of songs, from all different albums...there is ganna be like no dialog because their just ganna be singing all the time >.<...but we have what goes where, how much of the song they sing, and what part of the song...now all we need to do is sit down and animate it.

Awesome!!! :]  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces