Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:20 pm
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
wait..i thought she lived in Vancouver...do they speak French there?..

what? who? where?
you!! do people speak French as one of their main languages in Vancouver....don't you live in Vancouver?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:46 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

what? who? where?
you!! do people speak French as one of their main languages in Vancouver....don't you live in Vancouver?

hells yeah I live in Vancouver! god in Canada french is the second language. To live in Canada you are like supposed to know how to speak english adn french but you dont have to. I'm a pro at french but you have to like take a language in school (spanish, german,etc.) so I chose to do french. haha you thought people didnt speak french here? you dont like speak it...but I do =]  

8mr-music8

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:47 pm
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

what? who? where?

hells yeah I live in Vancouver! god in Canada french is the second language. To live in Canada you are like supposed to know how to speak english adn french but you dont have to. I'm a pro at french but you have to like take a language in school (spanish, german,etc.) so I chose to do french. haha you thought people didnt speak french here? you dont like speak it...but I do =]
ooohhh....ok then..and no i have no idea how to speak it....i take Latin biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:50 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

what? who? where?

ooohhh....ok then..and no i have no idea how to speak it....i take Latin biggrin

haha well you should learn!!! **SHAKES FIST** lolz.  

8mr-music8

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:10 pm
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

what? who? where?

.............. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:50 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

.............. stare

eek  

8mr-music8

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:35 pm
biggrin ....www.youtube.com/thecockamamies .........i warn you..i and my friend are very weird a** people....be warned!!!! im the one with short hair and look like a boy in all of them....i recommend "Passenger" and "My Milkshake"... rofl they are wonderful!!! xd and more are to come!!! we have tones of them biggrin hope you enjoy!!!! xd xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:15 pm
amazon_wolf
biggrin ....www.youtube.com/thecockamamies .........i warn you..i and my friend are very weird a** people....be warned!!!! im the one with short hair and look like a boy in all of them....i recommend "Passenger" and "My Milkshake"... rofl they are wonderful!!! xd and more are to come!!! we have tones of them biggrin hope you enjoy!!!! xd xd
eek You're perfect.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:10 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
eek You're perfect.
hahahaha rofl did you enjoys those? biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:21 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
eek You're perfect.
More than words can describe.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:39 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
eek You're perfect.
well good...we are really ******** up people...we have tons of them...we have been doing them for about a year...we get bored..and usually we're high so those two things result in that...we did one for Time Running and The Con on Halloween..Time Running is quite funny..and is gonna be up soon...it's so much fun to do that stuff...we didn't even have to go buy Halloween costumes we just used what we already had  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:42 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
eek You're perfect.
well good...we are really ******** up people...we have tons of them...we have been doing them for about a year...we get bored..and usually we're high so those two things result in that...we did one for Time Running and The Con on Halloween..Time Running is quite funny..and is gonna be up soon...it's so much fun to do that stuff...we didn't even have to go buy Halloween costumes we just used what we already had
Thats so fabulous. My friend Angela and I make stuff like that too, but I'm never in them because I prefer to film.
Can't wait to see the T&S ones.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:47 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
eek You're perfect.
Thats so fabulous. My friend Angela and I make stuff like that too, but I'm never in them because I prefer to film.
oh but its so much fun to be in them!! i love it!...we don't know any other people who do it too..so it's just us...but now i know we are not alone..yaaay! we do a lot of weird stuff..and we usually film it!..when me and my friend Sara get together it can get really friggin weird!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:53 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
oh but its so much fun to be in them!! i love it!...we don't know any other people who do it too..so it's just us...but now i know we are not alone..yaaay! we do a lot of weird stuff..and we usually film it!..when me and my friend Sara get together it can get really friggin weird!!!
*cough* No comment.
I hate being in front of a camera *cringe*. I'm more a behind the camera type.  

LeNamer
Captain

l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas