Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blazing Dragon Clan (Need Banner. PM me for details)

Back to Guilds

Reply Women's Dorm
Haven from the world. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you face Shinju's curse to become her friend?
  The curse will falter where it comes to me.
  I will face it bravely.
  I'd rather not. Thank you.
View Results

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:02 pm
Shinju blinked in shock. "What do you mean?" Shinju asked, "I don't think I understand."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:07 pm
He sat silently as he finished his tea. He set the cup down and looked at her. "You should never forget that guilt, thats true, but let that guilt be your motivation to break the curse once and for all. Thats how I deal with my curse. As for the dieing part, I wouldn't worry too much about that. It comes to all sooner or later. To quote the Grim Reaper himself, who is actually a nice guy, 'Whether you be a highly king or lowly street sweeper, sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper'"  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:14 pm
Shinju couldn't help but laugh and shake her head. "I'll have to make sure to have him say that quote whenever I meet him." Shinju said and smiled, "I'm sure it be quite intertaining."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:17 pm
"Yeah, he is a fun guy to be around thats for sure."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:21 pm
Shinju smiled again. "So how exacly did you meet the Reaper Grim?" Shinju asked, "It must have been an intresting meeting."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:23 pm
"To put it simply, I died." He thought about it for a second. "I had to die in order to bring those I cherished back to life, however there was one that I was not able to bring back."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:28 pm
Shinju frown and asked, "Do you mind if I ask who you couldn't bright back?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:30 pm
He smiled. "Not at all. It was the one I loved. Sakura. She was taken from me, but she went somewhere that I could not follow. Not with the blood of so many weighing me down."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:41 pm
Shinju nodded her head in understanding. Many people I love and care about have gone to a place I can never follow. Shinju thought to herself. Poor Ookami, to have lost his love. "I can understand how you must feel." Shinju said, "It's a quite painful thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:45 pm
"Perhaps. I don't dwell on it though. She wouldn't have wanted me to, so I just look ahead to the future." He said smiling.  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:24 pm
Shinju smiled at Ryu. "You are such a strong person Ookami-sama." Shinju said, "I'm very glad I came here. I can tell this clan will be good for me."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:20 pm
"Well, I'm glad we could help in some small way." He said smiling.  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:46 pm
Shinju smiled and said, "I can't help but think you and this clan have helped many people. Even if you don't realize it." Shinju then looked up at the sky and sighed. "There is still so much of this 'room' I have yet to see. Would you like to join me for a walk?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:46 pm
"Sure. I love exploring." He smiled getting up, moving over offering his hand to help her up.  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:43 am
Shinju smiled. What a gentleman. Too bad there aren't more of his kind in today's world. Shinju took Ookami-sama's hand and pulled herself up. Shinju studied Ookami-sama's eyes for a moment then pulled her hand away. I touched him, yet he seems unaffected by my curse. I wonder why. "Shall we go?" Shinju said and began to walk away with out a response from Ookami-sama.  
Women's Dorm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff