thats why i look up to you so much your so
brave!!!! 4laugh

thank you your such a kind person!!! 4laugh
User Image

"please dont start getting a big head now!!" 4laugh
amu says sarcasticaly
while going to the seat behind ayame and yuki
User Image

Ayame laughs "your so funny so how do you feel about the trip?????
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:17 pm
Yuujirou turns up his music and shifts to a hunched position, trying to drown out the people around him to focus on his reading.

User Image  

Prinsect

Spooky Neko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:27 pm
Kyoya board the bus and pushes his glasses up. He scans the bus until he sees Yuujirou sitting in the back and moves towards him. He scoots Yuujirou's feet off of the seat and sits down next to him with a cold stare.

"Shihoudani-san, surely you know that others would want to sit by you."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:39 pm
Spooky Neko
Kyoya board the bus and pushes his glasses up. He scans the bus until he sees Yuujirou sitting in the back and moves towards him. He scoots Yuujirou's feet off of the seat and sits down next to him with a cold stare.

User Image

Yuujirou raises an eyebrow at Kyoya and pulls the headphones out of his ears, glaring just as intensely in return. He marks his book and wraps up his headphones, placing them in his bag and leans back against the side of the bus.

"I thought I made it rather obvious that I didn't exactly want company, Ootori-kun."

User Image  

Prinsect

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:25 am
Acid Alom
Spooky Neko

User Image

Yuujirou raises an eyebrow at Kyoya and pulls the headphones out of his ears, glaring just as intensely in return. He marks his book and wraps up his headphones, placing them in his bag and leans back against the side of the bus.

"I thought I made it rather obvious that I didn't exactly want company, Ootori-kun."

User Image

r u guys fighting (ayame pops out of no where)
User Image
please dont fight. fightings not good i should know
(looks over at yuki and amu and of course there fighting)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:44 pm
kat598
Acid Alom
Spooky Neko

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kyoya gives Ayame an apathetic stare. "I'm not fighting with Shihoudani-san, I'm simply stating a fact. Obviously I wanted to sit by Shihoudani, or else I wouldn't have made such an effort to move him." Kyoya sits back. "But if you want me to move, I suppose I could." Kyoya smiles at Ayame and Yuujirou. "But I would prefer it if you just stayed with us, Ayame-chan. Especially if your friends are fighting. Not even Shihoudani-san can complain for helping you out. Besides, I'm your cousin, right? I'd like to do some catching up."
User Image  

Spooky Neko

Prinsect

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:36 pm
Spooky Neko
kat598
Acid Alom
Spooky Neko

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kyoya gives Ayame an apathetic stare. "I'm not fighting with Shihoudani-san, I'm simply stating a fact. Obviously I wanted to sit by Shihoudani, or else I wouldn't have made such an effort to move him." Kyoya sits back. "But if you want me to move, I suppose I could." Kyoya smiles at Ayame and Yuujirou. "But I would prefer it if you just stayed with us, Ayame-chan. Especially if your friends are fighting. Not even Shihoudani-san can complain for helping you out. Besides, I'm your cousin, right? I'd like to do some catching up."
User Image

Yuujirou's face scrunches into a slight pout, and he leans back against the seat, making room for the others. "Well, I guess it's alright if it's for Ayame-chan... but I don't like it."

Yuujirou crosses his arms and sniffs, bringing his legs in closer to his body.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:42 pm
Acid Alom
Spooky Neko
kat598
Acid Alom
Spooky Neko

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yuujirou's face scrunches into a slight pout, and he leans back against the seat, making room for the others. "Well, I guess it's alright if it's for Ayame-chan... but I don't like it."

User Image

Kyoya smiled and sat up straight. He laughed. "You know you're cute when you pout..." said Kyoya, bu then he turned suddenly serious. "When exactly did Kan-san adopt you Ayame-chan?"
User Image  

Spooky Neko

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:48 pm
Spooky Neko
Acid Alom
Spooky Neko
kat598
Acid Alom
Spooky Neko

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kyoya smiled and sat up straight. He laughed. "You know you're cute when you pout..." said Kyoya, bu then he turned suddenly serious. "When exactly did Kan-san adopt you Ayame-chan?"
User Image

well it was a long time ago i dont remember much
maybe its... well i dont know really srry i cant tell you
that much about me when i dont even know that much
srry again plz forgive me sweatdrop
yuujirou san you dont have to move for me
its very kind but... you dont have to do it for me
...well if you dont want to. mrgreen i'll be fine 3nodding
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:04 pm
kat598
Spooky Neko
Acid Alom
Spooky Neko
kat598

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yuujirou smiles and pokes Ayame's gut playfully. "I don't mind moving for you, Aya-chan." He leans back against the seat, stretching and resting his feet on Kyoya's lap, snickering at the gesture.
User Image  

Prinsect

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:12 pm
Acid Alom
kat598
Spooky Neko
Acid Alom
Spooky Neko
kat598

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yuujirou smiles and pokes Ayame's gut playfully. "I don't mind moving for you, Aya-chan." He leans back against the seat, stretching and resting his feet on Kyoya's lap, snickering at the gesture.
User Image

your so kind to me 4laugh thank you
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:55 am
tilkekiz
Shows up with a small bag and a plushie in hand, his hair soaking wet with a towl around his shoulder"....," stareing at the bus in awe he gets on quietly sitting in the middle, mumbleing something softly, that sounds much like, "hello,.. sorry I'm late.." seeing all the new faces he's feeling rather unsure of himself at this point.
User Image
Natsuo Sagan

"Oh and I brought these if that's alright,"

Cinch Back Pack
User Image
(in which I'm just using to carry my mess)

User Image  

tilkekiz

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:32 pm
tilkekiz
tilkekiz
Shows up with a small bag and a plushie in hand, his hair soaking wet with a towl around his shoulder"....," stareing at the bus in awe he gets on quietly sitting in the middle, mumbleing something softly, that sounds much like, "hello,.. sorry I'm late.." seeing all the new faces he's feeling rather unsure of himself at this point.
User Image
Natsuo Sagan

Cinch Back Pack
User Image

User Image

hi Natsuo why dont you come sit by us insteed of sitting by yourself
but you dont have to if you dont want to  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:29 pm
kat598
tilkekiz
tilkekiz
User Image
Natsuo Sagan

Cinch Back Pack
User Image

User Image

hi Natsuo why dont you come sit by us insteed of sitting by yourself
but you dont have to if you dont want to

Blinking Natsuo turns his head, muttering softly "but my name's.. Natsuo."  

tilkekiz

Our Internet Family

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items