Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_Caesar001
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:30 am
Shun Kajuji
Lion_8
Dohlis
They also completely destroyed Agumon! What's the deal with him digivolving into a different form of Greymon? And Agumon's practically a giant compared to his predecessor from season 1.

By the way, I'm new here. Howdy, fellas!

mhm they used to be two different agumon when i read wiki once but aperanlty their the same species. lucky in the games its just an alternate digivolve line so you can still get the original agumon live plus black war greymon.

don't most digimon have multiple digivolution paths anyways?

yup yup thats one of the things that make digimon more original then pokemon if you wanna talk Mon-RPG's  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:04 am
Lion_8
Shun Kajuji
Lion_8
Dohlis
They also completely destroyed Agumon! What's the deal with him digivolving into a different form of Greymon? And Agumon's practically a giant compared to his predecessor from season 1.

By the way, I'm new here. Howdy, fellas!

mhm they used to be two different agumon when i read wiki once but aperanlty their the same species. lucky in the games its just an alternate digivolve line so you can still get the original agumon live plus black war greymon.

don't most digimon have multiple digivolution paths anyways?

yup yup thats one of the things that make digimon more original then pokemon if you wanna talk Mon-RPG's

oh ya digimon at least tries to shake things up unlike pokemon  

Shun Kajuji
Captain

~the digital zone~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out