Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Crest of Immortality (New & Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ferio_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:14 pm
The demons looked at her frail body and her scent was vulgar to them. Ferio looked at her "Hmm..." he looked back to see some people coming up with guns, yelling for murdering the Father cross...Ferio summoned 25 Shadow wolves and they started to block there path. "I need Demon Sorcerers in front" as he yelled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:18 pm
Jolynn looked around. "What do I do?"  

AlyaColman
Captain

Ferio_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:45 pm
Ferio looked at her "Go to the town center and talk to the Elder hes waiting for you there." Ferio looked over and saw them loading there rifles shooting at the shadow wolves the Wolf guards shot there arrows at the humans the Wolf Sorcerers shot 5 Nova balls at them incinerating them to dust.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:59 am
Jolynn nodded and quickly ran towards the town center until she found the Elder waiting for her.  

AlyaColman
Captain

Ferio_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:48 pm
(it seems my rp...is going..?)

Ferio looked back at her and started to concentrate on the battle, the humans took out a big huge door hammer as they pound the door until it opened. "Fire your Thunder Bolts make them scared!" the Sorcerers used Thunder and shocked the ground as the humans backed away "Keep on doing it!"

Later on....

"Welcome dear come in come in" as the Elder wolf smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:00 pm
Jolynn walked cautiously inside. "Hello?"  

AlyaColman
Captain

Ferio_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:20 pm
"Welcome young human child don't fret we wont kill you?" as He smiled "O you must be hungry please eat" as the Elder showed her mountains of meat cooked and fruit and water  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:58 pm
Jolynn looked around still kind of frightened. "What are you gonna do with me?"  

AlyaColman
Captain

dark!hesmine!backoff!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:25 pm
Gaian name: dark!hesmine!backoff!
Role play name: Maria Ilinca
Skills:
Power: (only 1) dark energy
Weapon: sword
Bio: n/a
Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:30 pm
Maria had a cloak on, so you could see her face. She came out of the shadows while the fight was going on. She came up behind two of the humans, and banished their heads together. The two humans fell. Maria continued through the battle taking down any one in her way.  

dark!hesmine!backoff!

Trixal

10,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:50 pm
((OOC: I hope this is what you want, pictures don't really work on my computer so I am just going to give you a very detailed description. I right like a book and if you don't like what I have done, or if I do any thing that your not shore about, or if I did something wrong, please let me know. PM would be preferable, then I can try to fix what ever it was and refrain from doing it in the future. Thanks!! ^.^))

Gaian name: Trixal
Name: Tiia- pronounced (Tee-ya)
Half breed: Demon- (Half Red Fox, Half Silver Wolf)
Weapons: She whereas 2 daggers in her belt with jade Globed stones attached by wire to their hilts, she also whereas a burlap pouch that contains valuables. Under both sleeves, if she has them, if not she whereas fancy looking arm bands, there are hidden throwing knives with a catch that Releases them, these are attached to arm braces, and also she has many, over 1000, throwing stars in a pouch. She also has 2 daggers hidden in each boot. She is a stealth sneak fighter in a way. She is used to being hunted because of her appearance and her birth right. Though she is musical and melodic when she walks with all her jewelry, most people don't see her as a threat. She is very tiny and moves fast, even in her skirts. Her daggers are very strong and sharp, like her nails. She also whereas a beautiful Fan painted with all the elements. It looks extremely delectate and ornamental, with silk and a small skeleton, but in actuality it is very heavy made of iron and extremely sharp. She will do dances and tricks with them, they look delectate and elegant, not at all dangerous.
Bio: I mostly make this up in character, through her thoughts and actions. Can I live in the Wolf camp if I am half Wolf demoness, and half Fox
Personality: She almost always whereas skirts (sometimes really long, sometimes shorter, but never mini), and hates to where paints, she finds them constraining. Though she moves with grace in them or to a tune of her own, she never seems to snare them on anything, even in the woods. She also likes peasant tops, and flowing material, she always whereas boots. She is brave and strong. Kind, gentle, caring, yet strict and scolding, Teasing and playful, Sharp and witty, Very emotional. Her emotions are clearly read in her eyes, and their constantly changing. This is what I have so far, I will develop her in character.
Appearance: She looks like a perfectly normal 118 year old demoness. She whereas much jewelry and jingles with sweet music, yet she knows how to make them silent to all. Her red fox ears, with silver black tips, are adorned with gold ear clips and dangling peacock fathers with gems. Many metal bracelets adorn her right wrist, and hand rapes of gold rings and emerald drops, drape from her wrists forming a triangle at her middle fingers ending in a ring. She whereas 2 chokers one with a silver crescent moon on a purple ribbon and just below a golden sun on a red ribbon. These are never removed. Her wardrobe is of a gipsy more or less. Her top is a belly top of deep forest green with pale green silk draping from the center of the material to over the shoulders. In the middle are a green stone and a peacock father holding the pail silk together. Drooping below her top are crystals and gold beads. Her skirt floats and flows around her hips shielding her legs from sight, it is of a deep ocean blue, and it has hints of other colors as it moves and twirls, with lighter shades of blue, purple shades and shades of green. Around her waist and the skirt is a jingle shawl of pure silk painted completely with elements.
Her outfit will change in color and materials, as we go on. I will give base color when I post and u can use your imagination to adorn her with all sorts of things.
Hair: Wavy tangley hair that comes to her lower back, and is a vivorant red, having flecks of gold, orange, and different shades of red, with the occasional white blond hair in all its mess. Seeming almost alive it resembles the fire that she conjures. It is usually in a half up half down sort of do, it is adorned with a silver and crystal crown looking droplet, more like a crescent though. A multi colored sparkling gem hangs down and dangles at her forehead.
Eyes: Dark Blue-Green or Peacock Turquoise w/ purple specks (The color changes slightly, when she gets mad their more stormy and almost a navy blue, when she’s happy, pleased, or satisfied, they appear to have a spark and are of a Deep forest Green. Her emotions are clearly read in her eyes and stone, and their constantly changing.
Complexion: Hair surrounding a face of light bronze colored skin with a pointy nose and mischievous green eyes that dance with mirth. They are divided by a deep Blue slit of a pupal.
Animal Traits: She has Red fox ears with silver black tips, and a red two tipped fox tail (one has a black tip, one has a white tip.), and a gray wolf tail with two tips. Her legs are that of an animal, kind of like Fiaro’s pick, but hers are smaller and more feminine. They are often shown, whether it is because her long skirt is pulled up to her knee, or that she is simply wearing a knee length skirt. Her skin is covered in about inch thick red fur. Her nose comes out into a foxish//wolfish black muzzle, her nose how ever is a light, almost white, grey.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:14 am
Gaian name: kyouku1
Role play name: kyouku akimatsu
Skills: uses demon abilities
Element: lightening
Weapon: the blade of the ancients
Bio: At the age of seven, a demon burned down his housw as it contained his family. Of course, they died. Two years later however, the very same demon ws sealed inside of his body. When he was 17, he died and went to hell. He then recieved an ancient blade of a peculiar nature. He broke out of hell and killed the ruler of the land.
Appearance: User Image  

gdfgdfgdfgdfg

gdfgdfgdfgdfg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:19 am
A wulf appeared in the midst of the battle. It then morphed into Kyouku. He pulled out his blade and morphed it into his broadsword((which was six and a half feet long)) and pointed it at the demons. "I warn you! I will not attack unless you do so first." he yelled.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:38 pm
Gaian name: Ark Grievushart
Role play name: Ark Grievushart
Skills: Flight, Regeneration, Swordsmanship
Power: Ice Manipulation
Weapon: Nodachi (Reitsukitosu)
Bio: After being found out about his mixed blood, he was shunned away from his own family. He walks among the mortals, trying to find peace.
Appearance:User Image  

Ark Naoki

Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas