Reply Chatterbox
how you thought up of your user name? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

harumi kisaki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:29 am
my name came about by harumi in some way, if i remember crrectly, meaning spring body in japanese. kisaki was a spin off of kansaki which a lot of the animes i saw had girls with that as either their first or last name, so i changed it to kisaki. thats all.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:02 pm
lol, I stole the last part of my name straight from Tao Ren from Shaman King. mrgreen  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kairance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:47 pm

LOL @ Tiger a** and Billy Bob Blow Job.
There was this guy on PW.. He's an archer and his name is BowJob >->;;
I haven't really seen many funny names but haha. The monster name is funny too =D and I always liked FotherMucker lmao.

Mine is "Kairi" from kingdom hearts. I don't play the game nor have i read the manga(am planning to though). I just like that name =D and "ance" from Elegance. =| It's not very creative but hey.. It sounds really nice. KAIRANCE. X3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:32 pm
I got my name from a manga that I had  

demon_eye_killer

Ruisu-sempai

Unbeatable Elocutionist

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:25 pm
Darkspine - Sonic the Hedgehog's super form in Sonic and the Secret Rings. My email was originally going to be Darkspine Sonic but you know how fast those go.
Shadow - Best Sonic character ever. It replaced sonic and that became my first email address.
2 -Someone had Darkspineshadow on Youtube so I added the 2. Now no matter if the site has a Darkspineshadow or not, I always add the 2.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:38 pm
jian rou is my real name. (my chinese name. i was born in china) but no one calls me that. they call me rourou or ROSE. my username used to b rose_zhao but then i wanted it to b rourou or rou rou. who new that it was taken? crying so, i made to jian rourou.  

Jian Rourou

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces