Firing Range Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamagashi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:46 pm
Yes, I just havnt had time to add it to the list of weapons.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:20 pm
Sgt. Holben, how's she treatin' ya? *ejects the brass casing, as he begins to finely tune the hawk-eye scope resting on the rifle*  

EagleZero_Xe

mbuster5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:18 pm
Pretty well id have to say though i havent fired in awhile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:03 pm
Me neither, but then again shooting to me is like riding a bike.  

EagleZero_Xe

mbuster5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:21 pm
yep you never forget  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:29 pm
Are you apart of the WWIII party?  

EagleZero_Xe

EagleZero_Xe

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:56 am
Recruits entering the firing range, sound off.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:21 am
This range isnt open to Recruits. Recruit range in basic training coming soon.  

Yamagashi
Captain

Gabuleon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:40 am
Sir! Recruit Gabuleon on the firing range.

Steps up to the firing line with his standard recruit issue m-16a2 service rifle.

*After being given the briefing from the tower, locking and loading, and the clearance to engage targets, Gabuleon removes the safety from his weapon and zeroed his weapon with 3 rounds, 3 times to ensure a good zero. Then with a magazine of 30 rounds fires 10 standing, 10 kneeling, and 10 prone in the time alotted.*

From the pit crew who offered excellent service, not wanting to screw another recruit over, they promptly spotted each target and valued each point. The talley on the scorecard from the pits as well as spotting from the line coach, at the end shows him as a perfect expert with the m16a2.

*Gabuleon places his weapon back on safe and steps back from the firing line awaiting further instruction.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:07 pm
no but id like to be  

mbuster5

iBasketball

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:13 pm
Recruit Gabulon Not all recruits can say that they are perfect!!!! You can't be a perfect person, that is something that really makes me mad, when recruits say that they are perfect experts at shooting!

(i am sorry for screaming but rcruits you can't be a perfect expert at shooting, there is no such thing as a perfect Marine!)  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:30 pm
Yeah, but there is such thing as a perfect 300 score. (I think its 300, or is it 200 Gabulon?)  

Yamagashi
Captain

iBasketball

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:23 am
Thank You General!  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:59 am
Understood General, my mistake. I was trying to extend training to different branches to test the recruits. Gabuleon, please keep your personal opinions to yourself, they do not impress me and neither does your attitude. We teach humility and modesty. Keep your "skills" to yourself until you prove them worthy of recognition. Understood?  

EagleZero_Xe

Yamagashi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:43 pm
I dont think the Recruit was showing off, or giving any opinions, and I dont appreciate your lack of tact, Gunny. I think he was just making a knowledgable post. It is not unregular for Recruits to score "Expert" and "Sharpshooter" during Rifle Quals.  
Main Quarterdeck

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff