Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art,Life and RP forum
RP: Blood Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Bloodrose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:11 pm
"muwhaha like i got to worry im playing with him for the hell of it" *chops down a tree so it falls on the beast* "and just so you know mihna weve got two more on the way yes i do know your name  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:51 pm
*Without answering the girl's question. She picks the girl up in her arms and jumps out of the tree holding the girl and landing safely on the ground She sets the girl down and looks her in the eye* "I'm Carmilla" *and with that she turns to watch the tree fall to the ground she watches as the distraught female vampire threw her arrows to the ground and began to ride off*
"WELL I WASN'T GONNA LET YOUR KILL HURT AN INNOCENT PERSON!"
*Carmilla walked over to the spot where her arrows rested and plucked them off the ground sticking them back in her holsters*

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

Shikka Tenma

Skilled Lover

13,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:31 pm
Name:
Kura

Race/Species:
Hybrid (demonic werewolf)

Sex:
Female

Orientation:
Straight

Skin:
palish skin

Eyes:
Red

Greedy or Giving:
Both

Loving or Lustful:
Loving

Peaceful or Aggressive:
More laid back (a bit of both)

Picture:(drawn by me, sorry it's hard to see "^^)

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:53 pm
"she was fine i was gonna catch her and be all heroic like but thanks for stealing my thunder" in a half joking voice  

Sol Bloodrose
Vice Captain

Shikka Tenma

Skilled Lover

13,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:57 pm
Kura walked around with her hands behind her head looking up at the sky not really paying attention to where she was going. She let her feet guide her as she thought about things that had happened in the past.
She remembered the days when she was just a pup living in the forest with her family and brothers and sisters. Times when she could be free and not worry about what people saw of her. But the times had gotten different and the humans stronger. The humans had destroyed her home, her family, her dreams, her soul. She hated humans....she wanted them to suffer as they had made her. And more then a few times she had...she remembered killing the inoccent...from children to adults they were all the same to her...as all her family were the same to them. She quickly shook off the memories and she frowned a little. What had happened in the past had happened and couldn't be changed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:49 pm
well, nice to meet you *smiling slightly adressing carmilla, trying not to laugh at the male in armor's joke* thank you for your help

*quicly kneeling down and whiping the blood away, pulls bandages out of the pack on back and wrapps the gashes. pulls out somthing sented, a liquid, and rubbs some near the wounds to mask the scent of blood* never know whos a vampire, though it seems you both are *adressing the males without looking up*

*finnishes standing up putting away the liquid* i suppose that will make it a bit easyer for you both now, as introduction go, you may call me luna *smiling slightly again*  

Luna_144
Crew

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:59 am
*Carmillas ears p***k up her attention turns toward Luna* "Can you make it?" *she watches Luna stand* "What exactly happened that caused that creature to attack you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:58 pm
im not sure honestly, everyone and thing always seems to attack me now, i just walk along silently, and i am attacked, be it human, vampire or beast like the one you saw just a few moments ago,,...i was just walking by the path along the river a ways there *pionts through the trail of broken limbs and grass that the beast had made will attcking me* when the beast poped out of no where and begin attacking me,....sorry b*****d of a beast... but thats how its always been, no need to be to conserened ^^ *bows my head slightly to carmilla and then the two males* thank you, im very gratful for your help

is there a way i could repay you? *adressing carmilla but looking at the two males silently for a moment out of the corrner of my eyes*  

Luna_144
Crew

Sol Bloodrose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:31 pm
"thank you for your gratitude but we must dispense with the formalities for now because i fear this guy *points broad sword at the creature* "may have friends , and if so theyll be looking for him soon if not right now"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:52 pm
Kura stretched and yawned walking around not really knowing where she was going. Her ears went back a little annoyed "it's kinda quiet here no action...nothing" she sighed "oh joy".  

Shikka Tenma

Skilled Lover

13,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500

Luna_144
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:14 pm
o i see, then will you leave? and are you sure theres no eay i can repay you? if so i bid you far-well *bows head slightly again*

*smiles slightly, and motions to begin walking away, trying to not show the limp* ? will you, ill help sattle your house sir...to repay you  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:19 am
*Vincent stands and walks a few paces away from the tree he was sitting against*

"I can't take this... I need to find a claim to fame to bring honor to all half-breeds", he said while looking down "Camilla, are you going to stay with your new pet or do you wish to come with me and topple the world to its foundation? We can exceed the strongest warriors and be legends... But I... Cant do it alone" he said we a small laugh.

*He jerks his head abruptly*

"There is someone approaching, a female..."

*Vincent looks at all the people that have already gathered thus far*

"Wow, it's quite the party isnt it?"  

Maximillion DeDrake
Captain

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:25 pm
*She cringed at the statement the girl had made about letting the beast almost kill the innocent* "I can't believe the things these people think! Sure I'm not a human-lover but I won't let one die if I have any say in it...It's not my fault she's so addictive. Hell might as well cap her scent and sell it off...Luna-crack! It'll have everyone chasing you!!...*She turned her horse around and rode back to the group* "I wouldn't have let her die. Besides, my kill wouldn't have killed her...she would have suffered a lot more than a quick nibble. She's resourceful no matter the outcome...but I'd let her repay you...maybe you can keep an eye on her then."*She addressed Vincent* "If your looking for glory, especially for hybrids, heading east would be your best bet. A village cheif is looking for guardians...but no pure bloods, only half bloods. You and your...party...would be quite useful down there. Good luck. Carpe Noctem."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:36 pm
wha o.o *taken aback by the statment about me being addicting* i am not o.o, but i would rather fell better if i could repay you in some way...

o i know *kneels down and begins rummiging in my pack again, moving around varies bottels and jars, a few articels of cloths and bandages and some food, finnaly pulling out a small bottel and offering it to the male camilla had called vincent, then turning to camilla*

you are a archer correct? if you could give me a moment i could show you one of my useful abilities, *turning to vincent* and you maye find the content of that bottel useful, and to as well you i could also show you an abbility of mine i think you'd find useful  

Luna_144
Crew

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:36 pm
*Carmilla takes in the words of the female vampire not really paying attention. She stays quiet then turns towards Vincent*
"Yes I will accompany you Vincent. But patience is a virtue. you will have to show me your skills later though ma'am for I fear he may be right." *Carmilla points towards the other male* "We are being watched" *Carmilla sniffs the air and sits down, legs crossed and her eyes closed*
"there are six of them...and we are encircled" *Carmilla smells an unfamiliar scent* "and she will not see it coming." *Carmilla prepares herself to battle*

Art,Life and RP forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff