Submit

Angelofdeath690

Romantic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:44 pm
(( chacha would you want to run into Tsuku and Kenneth? ))

Kaede was pulled into a darkness as she looked at the masks staring back at her. She wasn't so much bothered by them as she was curious as to what they were doing. When she reappeared out on a building away from where she started she looked around getting her bearings before Zazie pointed her out. She had to play along as it was a bit fun thou she could have moved up there without anyone seeing her if she wanted to on her own she bowed to the crowd. She was still smiling as she took a few more bows before she thought about a fun trick and she pulled a smoke ball and dropped it causing a cloud of smoke before she moved at high speed and appeared near Zazie again smiling behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:46 pm
User Image"Nonsense! If I have enough money left over, I’ll let you borrow some. Honestly, I shouldn't be spending so much myself, I'm a bit behind on my fees for the lab anyway but... I can't resist." She admitted almost sheepishly while she gave a light smile back at Xenon, letting her know it was okay for her to smile like she had. Satomi knew that her emotions were all just data. Real emotion could not be tracked, as she said, it was untraceable. But, false emotions can be simulated, she had done the same with Chachamaru, so she saw Xenon’s response in behavior to be perfectly acceptable.

Fortunately for Xenon, Satomi had soon found one that caught her interest, her smile brightening even more as she selected a very expensive kimono. She had chosen it from a personal selection that the owner had on display, meaning that not only had it been a very fine made kimono, but was of the some of the highest quality and very pricy. It would cost nearly all of her vacation money, leaving her with just enough for food and maybe a small souvenir or two, but that was okay, this was all she really wanted. Maybe instead of a souvenir for herself, she could give Xenon the extra money to buy herself a cheaper kimono. Not that Satomi was cheap, she just didn’t have much to spare.

Since she was choosing from a private selection though, Satomi soon found herself being aided by a young woman who worked there and was in charge of some of the tailor work, and she had gone to the fitting room to shorten the dress for her and make it fit her size comfortably, thus leaving Xenon for now. A few customers would look at her suspiciously as minutes passed and Satomi was gone. Soon those minutes turned to nearly twenty until finally, Satomi emerged from the fitting room with the kimono on, fitting her perfectly.

Overall, she looked gorgeous. It was easily one of Satomi's most shining moments when it came to her appearance, as she had never looked this beautiful before or at least since she could last remember. The teal colored kimono was custom fit for her size now, draping over her form quite nicely, and had a delicately written pattern of tea leaves in a lighter green. The sky blue obi and wrap that went around her waist gave her a more feminine physic, embracing her curves and making her bust and hips look a bit more noticeable in a way that made her look a bit older and more mature. As well, Satomi had let her hair down, the few strands of hair in her front still remaining, but the two pigtails becoming undone as she let her hair flow gently down her back. She kept her glasses on, feeling that she would need them and that she actually looked better with them on, which quite frankly she did, adding to her cute but mature appeal behind the spectacled frame. And finally, she had a lemon yellow parasol with her to add to the appearance of a beautiful innocence.

Slowly she walked towards Xenon, a calm grin on her face as she got herself used to walking in the high-heeled sandals known as a geta and the toe-split tabi socks, finding that it took a bit of practice to keep her balance with the restrictions the kimono had. But that didn't mean a thing to her; for the first time in a long time, she felt beautiful. "Well, Xenon, how do I look?" She said with that cheerful smile, even the soft curve in her lips looking a bit more mature and like a young woman as she spoke.

ShadowOfIce
Vice Captain

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Angelofdeath690

Romantic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:48 pm
(( love the pic shadow! , i should commission you to do one of Tsuku! XD maybe one day ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:04 pm
((Wow.... I am off to a day of work and I end up missing alot. Well, time to try and get Driviline back up to speed of things.))

Driviline enjoyed the shows that were going on, and at a few times almost became seperated form Sosuke. He almost wanted to join in when he noticed Zazie doing some tricks. But he was tugged away to a trinket shop by Sosuke. "A trinket shop? I haven't seen one of these before." He started looking at all the different little trinkets. "So..... many...... things........" His eyes seemed to sparkle as he looked at all the different things.

Negi Springfield 2008

3,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

C h o t t o C h o c o

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:11 pm
Sosuke nodded. There certainly was a lot, and far too many just to pick one. But, Satomi deserved a big present, and to avoid having Satomi return all the gifts back, Sosuke only needed to pick one a day, or something. Picking up a small trinket, Sosuke pulled out his wallet from the back of his white pants. Handing it to the old man behind a counter, the old man smiled, and nodded, as if he understood why Sosuke needed it. Holding out his hand for payment, Sosuke put down 1000 yen in the old man's palm, and took the trinket, shaking his head no to the offer of a bag. He'd wrap it later.

Tucking it into his pocket, Sosuke turned to look at Driviline. "I've dragged you to this shop, so you choose where to go now. I think it might be a while until we meet Satomi-chan. She's got a big group..." Sosuke said, one eye looking around. Good thing they had the watches, otherwise it might have been difficult to locate Satomi and her group, although Satomi hadn't contacted them yet.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:17 pm
Wonderful! To see that Kaede had actually thrown in her own act to the show had really been an unexpected but joyful surprise to Zazie. It wasn't often that she smiled, but as she removed her mask for the crowd, it was evident that she was quite pleased by how this went. Taking a step back as she was now beside Kaede; enjoying the cheer of the crowd, the five spirits had appeared as well, making a bit of a line, side by side as Zazie was with Kaede, and they all had bowed at once, letting them know it all really was just a big show and they adored the crowds applause.

Soon enough though, the crowd slowly began to disperse, but many remained, as if waiting for another act; most even leaving Zazie some yen as she had put the mask on the face down, the concave shape serving as a plate for them to put their money in, which overall, she had recieved quite a bit. Once the crowd had left completely though, Zazie was already getting ideas for her next act, thinking that maybe they could go down another main street of Cinema village and try something else. Something with a 'bigger bang' as she had thought. Lifting the mask though, she split the money evenly with Kaede, reaching up to an impressive 4500 yen each, mostly due to the sheer size of the crowd. Zazie's golden eyes met with Kaede's, the soft, almost unnoticable smile still lingering on her face as she spoke. "Arigato... Kaede-san." She said with her usual tone of voice before she put the mask back on, allowing Kaede to choose what was next.

ShadowOfIce
Vice Captain

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Negi Springfield 2008

3,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:21 pm
Driviline looked at Sosuke with a slightly evil grin on his face. "You know, they might already be dressed up. And I think I saw this cute little costume shop not to far from here." He chuckled a bit as he whispered to Sosuke. "And what better way to hide my fangs then with a outfit that matches up with them?" As he came out of the trinket shop, he looked around. He then spotted the kimono shop. "THERE IT IS!" He dragged Sosuke along with him as they squeezed through the crowd. He let go of Sosuke once he was infront of a dark blue men's kimono that had a nice big grass sun hat with it. "This....... This just might work perfectly."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:23 pm
For the duration of the time that she had been left alone, Xenon had been frantically browsing the internet for some sort of job that she could do; something computer-based that she could do inconspicuously inside her head without using up too many resources. She didn't want Satomi to actually spend her own hard-earned money on something just for a robot; but she knew that she would end up being too polite to decline the offer if Satomi actually did give it to her. Most of the things she found weren't particularly good earners; mostly things such as skinners and modellers for independant game mod companies. While she had nothing against game mods, she always preferred her games 'Vanilla', unless the mod actually improved the gameplay in some way by adding some sort of extra quests or tweaking slightly broken physics.

The internet browsing wasn't particularly taxing on Xenon's heavy-duty RAM; and she found herself actually looking at some of the Kimonos, just looking, not intending on buying. Although she didn't really have any concept of fashion, she could tell just by examining them that they were of a very high quality; or rather, the sor t of quality that you would expect for such a well-made item.

Then Satomi came out of the room. Xenon's mouth actually dropped open slightly at the sight, and she had to actually use up some of her resources to make it shut itself, as if her jaw had suddenly malfunctioned, and her standard protocol to make it automatically shut itself wasn't working. Her eyes widened slightly; not in shock or amazement - but more so that she could capture more of Satomi in each individual frame with the screengrabber she was using. It really was amazing what a change of outfit and a change of hairstyle could do.

She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. No words. Not even an incomprehensible sound of gibberish. Shutting her mouth again, she shook her head slightly. She had to come up with something, quick, before the moment was ruined by her incompetance. She wasn't quite sure exactly where what she was about to say came from; it might not have even been the work of her own speech generating software; but that was irrelevent. All she knew was that it sounded like the right thing to say. "Satomi-san, you look... simply amazing." She smiled warmly, folding her hands behind her back; actually squeezing her right hand in her left hand a little. "For a moment there, I thought my eyes were malfunctioning. You are, without any doubt at all, the most beautiful girl I have ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes upon. I am proud- no, honoured to have such a vision of loveliness as my operator and my Player one; and I am glad that I am not a human, for I know without a doubt that if I was, I would only be jealous of your amazing beauty..." She was actually a little surprised at the words she'd said herself, but maintained the smile on her face the entire time.

Chachamaru v2
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

Angelofdeath690

Romantic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:25 pm
Kaede took a bow when everything was finishing up and watched as the crowd was dispersing. She looked at the spirits before looking at Zazie who was smiling and gave her some money "you don't have to Zazie~dono~de gozaru" she said as she took the money and watched Zazie getting ready to leave after thanking her.

"Your welcome~de gozaru"
she said as she walked down the street with Zazie "hmm well we can see what else there is~de gozaru" she said as she looked at the many shops and things around, her mind did wander to what had happened at the station the night before but she didn't know the circumstances and figured it was over from what she saw. "How about something to eat~de gozaru" she said as she glanced around to find something to eat and drink.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:56 pm
[OOC// Satomi looks hot there. xD ]

Kenneth wasn't really paying much attention to the show put on at all, he was more looking out for anything that may cause them potential trouble, including Tsukuyomi in case she decided to wonder off and cause him a major pain in the a**. Giving a deep sigh, he reached into his pocket and pulled out what appeared to be pain killers of a sort, he put maybe three onto his hand and then swallowed them, using the saliva in his mouth to assist with them going down this throat. The question was that did he really have any pains? No he didn't, it was rather an addiction.

"Come on Tsu, where else would you like to go."
Kenneth in all honesty at the moment looked like one of those Scandinavian Metal Guitarists or lead singers, long blonde-brownish hair and his choice of clothing, one of those long militaristic style trench coats, thick black pants along with a long sleeved shirt underneath the coat. Not to mention the thick black boots. All he needed was a godly beard like Marco Hietala's and he was all set. Gripping onto his wallet, he glanced at Tsukuyomi only momentarily. "I'll be paying anyway..."

[OOC// Man...at times I get short burst of inspiration and make epic posts and other times I manage to come up with s**t. xDx ]

-x- PSYCHIC Suicide

ShadowOfIce
Vice Captain

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:31 pm
"I like her."

_____________________"No-no, he meant as a person, not a snack. Though that does sound appetizing."
"Can we?"

"Of course not! She's master's friend"

__________________________"So that means our friend too."
___
"Just one bite though?"

"No!!"
______
______________"Awww, well okay then."

The spirits were talking amongst themselves, bickering like a bunch of kids of all ages. Their voices were surprisingly human, each with their own kind of accent or attitude to match there size as they argued. But finally, the five all turned towards Kaede and gave a quick bow to her as well, dropping the argument

"Yo, keep it real!"

_____________________"Keep it what? Since when did you talk like that? Ah... whatever. See ya ninja-girl."
"Stay sharp."

"And fresh... just in case we get hungry later."

_______________________"If master likes her, then we do to."

And with each of them having their own... 'unique' farewell, the five spirits had vanished into the ground once more, the earth rippling like water beneath them like before until they were gone.

Zazie looked blankly at Kaede after her 'friends' had vanished, tilting her head ever so slightly like even she was confused by what had happened. Honestly, what had her a bit lost was how her spirits had actually taken a liking to another human being. Normally they just thought of humans as a few steps below the food chain, in fact they were their favorite meal to them, nothing more. But they actually really seemed to take a liking to Kaede, leaving even Zazie to be a bit amazed and impressed. "Thirty points." Was all she said, giving a hefty sum to Kaede over the fact that she had done something she hadn't seen before.

It was at that time though, on cue with Kaede's question that Zazie's stomach gave a light rumble, and she had felt a bit of hunger come over her. Fortunately, Cinema village was filled with shops, and scattered around them were plenty of food stalls. She wasn't picky, so she would let Kaede choose this time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:34 pm
Tsukuyomi was looking around as she heard Kenneth as he sounded bored "um well we could get something to eat?" she said as she wiggled a bit in the outfit, it was made of good material but it was a bit tightly tied on her since she was used to more moving space in her clothes.

She headed down the way as she looked for a place to get food "is there something you'd want to eat?" she asked him as she had to adjust her glasses. Her swords were tucked in the side of the furisode as she didn't want to not have them on her.

Angelofdeath690

Romantic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowOfIce
Vice Captain

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:27 pm
She did have to admit, she was very lucky with how this worked out for her. For starters, the lady actually had given her a discount since originally the outfit was meant for a woman's size, but since they had to get rid of so many materials to fit someone of her shorter, teenage stature, they discounted that. As well, they even had a service where they would send her regular pair of cloths back to the hotel for her, and since it was close, the price for that was quite cheap. But best of all was that she had a little bit of money leftover to give Xenon something. It wasn't much, only enough to afford one from the discount rack, but it was the best she had to offer right now and was better than nothing.

When she had received the response from Xenon though, Satomi was now the one left unable to think of a reply. She wasn't used to being flattered like this, even just being called words like beautiful or amazing; it was really something new for her. The only person who ever really called her cute or pretty was her boyfriend; Kenji. And lately she had doubts that anything he ever told her was ever true, their relationship was just horrible as it was. But Xenon had said these things like they were sheer fact, making Satomi actually blush just a little as she looked away, a little flustered, but in a good way, that she was being told these things. Even if they were coming from an android, one who she was the operator to, it still was quite a bit for her to take in, leaving the scientist doing all she can to shake off her embarrassment and try to get over what she had just been told.

"Th-Thanks, Xenon-san." She said slowly, her smile still there, but her cheerful tone cracking just a bit with embarrassment as she bit the edge of her lip, trying to find a way off the subject as she felt that the flattery was a bit much for her. That was when she fished out what little money she had left from the small pouch she had tucked into the obi to carry her money, and handed Xenon 4,000 yen. That was the last of her spending money, and everything else was just for food and transportation at this point. But that was okay to her; she didn't really plan to buy much else. Still, with how much money she was going to need to save after this and her constant lab bills, she made sure to mention that she was only lending this for awhile, and Xenon would have to find a way to pay back eventually. "Wh-Why not find something for yourself too?" She said quickly, still sounding a bit embarrassed and her voice hitting a higher pitch as she broke eye contact and handed her the yen.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:11 pm
Kaede was looking at Zazie as she seemed to be relying on her to figure out what to eat. She glanced around to see a small dango stand, she walked over and got a couple for them to eat "here you go Zazie-dono~de gozaru" she said as she smiled.

((sorry a bit short brain is running low))  

Angelofdeath690

Romantic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Negi Springfield 2008

3,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:54 am
User Image ((Well, I am no great artest like ShadowOfIce, but with some help form tektek.org, and alittle bit of paint magic, I was able to make my own Driviline. I know it isn't much, but it is the best that I can do at the moment. sweatdrop ))

Driviline takes the outfit and quickly goes into a changing room to change. He paused for a moment when he thought he heard Satomi, but he didn't see her, so he shrugged as he changes into the outfit. He comes out rather happy with how he looks. "I guess this will do." He then pays for the outfit and walks back to Sosuke. He pats Sosuke on his shoulder. "Did you find anything that you would like around here?"  
Kyoto

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff