Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:29 pm
what, no one thinks that my suggested sequel will kick a**? ^_^;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:36 pm
It certainly is... interesting.. but perhaps not a good sequel?  

Hells Angel of Vengeance

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:45 pm
pfft, aw you don't know about art. ^_^;

i just had a thought - i don't know how far cry ends yet. maybe lynne doesn't survive.

but then i had another thought - who cares? ^_^ my sequel is so awesome, we can always find a way to revive her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:22 am
Anna, why don't you just leave the writing to me for now, k? Thank you. xd

The rate that chapters is posted is not really dependent on how often this thread is posted to, unfortunately. xd But it would not hurt.

I will try to post another chapter today. 3nodding  

Saria Mithril

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:20 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:22 pm
Everyone knows that any and all wet dreams are under Anna's direct control.  

Samantha McGill

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:26 pm
Awww, its over already?

(*it being the chapter*)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:11 pm
Haha, totally, shes been in a large number of my wet dreams ^_~ so she must be controling them....

And I still love how Anna is discribed as a "Harried Librarian" it makes me snicker.. and then hope Anna dosen not find out I am some how laughing at that line again and will suddenly jump through my window to beat me upside the head ninja  

Revan Star
Crew

Aenakume

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:12 pm
RevanStar
Haha, totally, shes been in a large number of my wet dreams ^_~ so she must be controling them....

And I still love how Anna is discribed as a "Harried Librarian" it makes me snicker.. and then hope Anna dosen not find out I am some how laughing at that line again and will suddenly jump through my window to beat me upside the head ninja

you're just lucky it's too late to include you in my story.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:29 pm
Aenakume
RevanStar

^__^; I bet I am lucky.... lord knows what you would have done  

Revan Star
Crew

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:50 pm
RevanStar
Aenakume
RevanStar

you damn straight you lucky. ^_^; and lord don't know squat - you all gonna see first hand saria in my story. graphically even. perhaps not gaia safe. mwahahaha!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:53 am
Anna, when most people include their friends in a story, it is usually not as the bad end of a threat. rolleyes

Astarael Storm
Awww, its over already?

(*it being the chapter*)

Already? xd That was the longest chapter yet! Or are you just impatient to see if something unfolds between Lynne and Chandra? 3nodding  

Saria Mithril

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:42 pm
Aenakume
RevanStar
Aenakume
RevanStar

you damn straight you lucky. ^_^; and lord don't know squat - you all gonna see first hand saria in my story. graphically even. perhaps not gaia safe. mwahahaha!

Haha, now see, when you go and say something like that. I just want to know. ^__^; damn you anna  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:54 pm
I've been thinking about it for a while, but what do you think about having songs for the Series?
So far the closest fitting song I have is "Somewhere" by Within Temptation. If you would like the lyrics, i can add a link to them^^  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers