We're about to deliver a severe blow... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:37 pm
ZZ Gundam is s**t. It's expensive, so it cuts into the respawn count like mad, it's quite slow, the beam gun isn't accurate, the head cannon is so slow you can't hit a moving target, and it has no other kind of ranged weapon. Plus most other units are faster at melee.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:43 am
I often find that a team of One Year War grunts can defeat the big fancy Zeta MS by sheer virtue of being able to respawn a lot.

As for the new suits, I like the Dijeh, the Hi-Zack, and the Palace Athene the best, though occaisionally I enjoy piloting a Gaza-C in MA mode.

And how many Zeta MS actually hovered like most of them do in the game? Jiminy Christmas! I only remember seeing the Galbaldy hover in the anime and I can understand The O hovering, but Nemo? Gundam Mk. II? Marasai? I guess it's just a quirk of mine that I like hearing the footsteps of my suit (I guess that's part of why I like Dijeh and Hi-Zack.)

Haven't unlocked the ZZ yet, but I'm slowly working on it.  

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:49 am
Starcloud
I often find that a team of One Year War grunts can defeat the big fancy Zeta MS by sheer virtue of being able to respawn a lot.

As for the new suits, I like the Dijeh, the Hi-Zack, and the Palace Athene the best, though occaisionally I enjoy piloting a Gaza-C in MA mode.

And how many Zeta MS actually hovered like most of them do in the game? Jiminy Christmas! I only remember seeing the Galbaldy hover in the anime and I can understand The O hovering, but Nemo? Gundam Mk. II? Marasai? I guess it's just a quirk of mine that I like hearing the footsteps of my suit (I guess that's part of why I like Dijeh and Hi-Zack.)

Haven't unlocked the ZZ yet, but I'm slowly working on it.
ZZ's a hover b*****d too. but it's a SLOW unit too.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:59 pm
Ophiuchus
ZZ's a hover b*****d too. but it's a SLOW unit too.

Depends on the armament. If you don't use the twin beam rifle it runs instead of hovers.  

ChibiDuo

Tina Tomorrow

Tina Tomorrow

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:08 pm
If I do ever finish U.C. Mode I wonder if i'll get ranked as a character like from Fed Vs. Zeon. I feel a bit low being ranked as Sayla.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:14 pm
Ophiuchus
to those still clinging to region encoding.
Ophi recently learned of s special Action Replay device that removes region encoding from Gamecubes. Ophi also knows Gundam Vs Zeta is on Gamecube.
Ophi realises his sister has a gamecube that is never used.

So ophi has his own controller, memory card and action replay device. The game is coming in a week or so.
Ophi will soon pilot a Zaku against the masses.
On gamecube?  

venus_saphirestar

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:00 pm
venus_saphirestar
Ophiuchus
Ophi recently learned of s special Action Replay device that removes region encoding from Gamecubes. Ophi also knows Gundam Vs Zeta is on Gamecube.

So ophi has his own controller, memory card and action replay device. The game is coming in a week or so.
On gamecube?
Yeah, Gundam Vs Zeta was released on Gamecube in Japan. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:30 am
Ophiuchus
venus_saphirestar
Ophiuchus

On gamecube?

Woah!  

venus_saphirestar

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:21 am
venus_saphirestar
Ophiuchus
venus_saphirestar
Ophiuchus

On gamecube?

Woah!
if you have a freeloader, and a pre-101 registry gamecube, you can just import games.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:55 pm
Right. I thought I completed Garma's paths. But I just checked and it's at 75%. I'm sure i've unlocked all the routes though. It's just a "wtf?" moment.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

NewtypeS3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:12 am
Gods, it's been a little while since I played GvZG...

Lessee...

Well, I know that the ZZ Gundam when you're using the back-mounted cannons becomes a weapon of moving death.
Not only does it move faster, but some of the firing mechanics become close to that of the Guncannon.

And the Sword always stays ignited, making it a badass unit to behold.

And I always found it fun to run around in a Zaku II (Char Custom) and just tear into the enemies with moves that would make Amuro himself wet his pants. twisted

PS: It also came out for the PS2 in Japan... and the PS2 version also had the ZZ Gundam. The only difference between the PS2 game and the 'Cube version is the style of multiplayer. 'Cube got 4-player, while the PS2 got online.
Still fun either way, though. twisted  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces