Reply - Fantasy / Science Fiction RP
Mad Scientists' Lab - lots of race photos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinthefreak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:32 pm
Sin watched the girl stand up, smirking at making her upset. Her simple smirk turned into a wide evil grin as the girl coughed and buckled over. She started to laugh watching the girl in pain though her laughter was caught short seeing what came out of her. Sin's ruby eyes widen with fear watching the bright marbles being expelled from the young girl.

Gasping as she narrowed her eyes trying to cut the brightness in half, it wasn't working and Sin closed her eyes. She wanted to kick the marbles away, but she didn't want to touch them at all. Getting up Sin moved to the other side of the cage and turned her head away from where the marbles were, her eyes tearing from the pain of the brightness. She kept quiet but refused to turn around until her eyes felt a bit better, thinking the whole time how she should get rid of them.

Quickly coming up with an idea she dropped the arm of the guard she had in her mouth and kicked it to the marbles, so it would push them out of her cage and hopefully far away. She had her eyes closed so she didn't know how far they were exactly, she just knew by sound they were away. She turned back around so she could keep her face in the corner of her cage.

((Didn't get rid of them, just pushed them away for now. I'm I doing pretty okay with the spelling and grammar?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:41 pm
The marbles moved away about three feet from the pushing of the arm, but something about the demonness attracted them to her again. This time, there is a voice, "Child born from the dark, we dare you to strike us down. We are weak but you're weaker if you cannot smash us to bits by your touch."

The question for the demonness is simply this: should she dare touch the marbles, smashing them to bits by her touch or shouldn't she? Would her touch destroy them or would the touch destroy her?

(Yes, you are. It's much better. biggrin In the last post, there was a run-on sentence, but that's alright I suppose.)  

Savory Garlic Crinkle

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sinthefreak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:51 pm
Sin was shaking from the brightness, but their voice angered her. One thing that she had was pride, and they were challenging it. She stood up opening her eyes as little as possible to find the direction of the marbles and though she didn't have use of her arms she did have her legs. Walking slowly she swallowed back her fear as she neared the marbles, raising up her foot as she closed her eyes.

Sin stood there, her foot poised and her eyes closed. Growling loudly she yelled out to the marbles, "Though this may destroy me, there is one difference between me and you." She paused steadying herself as she slammed down her foot crying out, "I'M STILL GOING TO TRY!!"

((Aww... I'm sorry. I have spell check but not grammar check on this thing. I'll let you choose Sin's fate with this, she is so proud I had to have her try smashing them. XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:01 pm
The marbles smash under her feet, and they become as dark as onyx. They release dark aura beams towards the fourth cell. The beams solidify to become a small being with dark skin. As the beams finish shining, the marbles completely dissolved, the being starts to breathe and grows to human size. Black hair forms on the head of the being and black feathered wings sprout out of it's back. The being stands up, five foot nine, the wings wrapped around it.

The being turns around and says to Sin, "Thank you for the release, my lady fair."

His white eyes glow with an supernatural glow, but is not as brilliant as the marbles had been. Fangs grow out down from his upper jaw, obviously causing a large overbite as they hang down to his chin.

Name: --- ---
Race: ------
Subject #004
From: This being, of which race we do not know, came from the rejection of angelic DNA by a human and the energy of a demonness. We don't know what he is, but we know that he will be an interesting subject.
Appearance: White eyes (no pupils), Black feathery wings, Dark skin, 5'9", two pronounced fangs hanging from the upper jaw, a pronounced overbite.
User Image  

Savory Garlic Crinkle

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sinthefreak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:28 pm
Sin yelped a bit and watched the dark aura, she turned around watching the being change and form. Her ruby eyes were wide but tearing from the former brightness. She stared at the male confused and wondered what he was, and how he really came to be.

Looking to the girl who was still doubled over in pain she called out, "I think you gave birth...." Sin was confused, "Did you really get raped?" Wondering a bit Sin wanted to slap herself, That's stupid. Humans don't give birth that way....

Sin then realized what the male said and growled at him, "I didn't mean for your release I wanted the brightness to die." She had to squint at him a bit, but it was a lot better then the marbles. Standing tall, Sin gave him a dismissal, "Nor am I a lady, fair or other wise."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:41 pm
Mia shoke her head and, once again lying on the ground, says, "Just a DNA infusion via blood."
The next minute, the girl has collapsed into unconciousness.

The male shakes his head, the light around him disappearing as a dark aura surrounds him. He kneels down, facing her still.
"I owe you my life, my queen," he says humbly, "If there had been an angel, I would have been forced to draw towards it. However, you were there to break me free, considering your ego. Therefore, I am indebted to you. You are my lady, the ideal dark feminine form."
He lowers his head and says, "I may seem to be 'creepy', even for your taste, but I am willing to follow your orders to the best of my abilities."  

Savory Garlic Crinkle

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sinthefreak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:54 pm
Sin watched the girl pass out and muttered, "Well that's what you get for being a worthless wretch of a human."

Turning her head to the male, Sin thought about what he said. She had always wanted a minion, someone she could boss around and control. A slow evil smirk spread across her face, "Well, you aren't creepy to me. Hopefully that can change, I don't want a minion that is pleasant." She glared at him, if she had use of her arms she would be crossing them, "However, I don't want you treating like I'm beautiful or anything. I am your master now." She smirked, "What is your name my slave?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:11 pm
"I don't have a name, my mistress," he says, not lifting his head up from the bowed position that he had assumed, "Not yet, anyways."

(Where is everyone else, anyways? This sucks.... only the two of us being active currently, with Lawless around every so often.)  

Savory Garlic Crinkle

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sinthefreak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:19 pm
Sin looked at him and smirked, "You may rise, my slave." She thought about it, What should be his name? Damian? Nah.... Legardoren? Nah.... She sighed not coming up with anything that would be good to call him, "I don't know what your name should be...." Sin looked around, Five of us.... I wonder what they plan to do to me....

((I don't know. It's kinda slow....))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:13 pm
Maclyn groaned. The pain had forced him to pass out for a moment. As he opened his eyes he noticed the pain was gone, but his body felt strange. It was though everything around him felt fuzzy. His vision was blurred, and his motions were clumsy. He look like a small child learning to walk as he tried to walk across the room. He couldn't focus everything was so out of place. He reached out for the door and near fell into it. "Water.." He let out faintly. "Please I need water."

((I am sorry I wasn't around today. I had some stuff out of town I had to deal with. Sorry I will be more active the days to follow I swear!))  

Wrath Of The Lawless

Dangerous Raider

Savory Garlic Crinkle

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:00 am
The demon's 'slave' laughs slightly, standing to his feet and making sure that his wings still cover him up. He says, "I doubt that they can hear you. Even if they did, they probably wouldn't give you any thing to drink."

(There's only 4 characters as of now, Sin.
Also, Lawless, don't worry about being active during the weekend. I'm never around online because I work Saturday to pay for college and I work on homework Sunday. And, as of now, we still only have dialup at home so I can't really get anything done at home online.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:34 pm
((Crap I cant count. Sorry... Ya, I wasn't able to get on yesterday due to classes and work. So, I was typing fast on the last one.))

Sin looked over at the male still wanting water, her eyes adjusting again she walked over to the arm of the guard. The blood still pooling a bit as she threw it at the human male with her teeth, "Shut up and drink it. Your annoying."

Sighing, Sin wanted the use of her arms again, "There has to be a way out..." She tried biting though the bars, but they were too hard, which only made her kick at them over and over.  

Sinthefreak

Savory Garlic Crinkle

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:24 am
The door opens and in walks the second guard (the Rashaden man). He has come to just check the subjects. However, when he reaches the third cell, he notices something different: a fourth subject! He opens the door of the fourth cell and steps in, catching the new being by the wing. The being tries to get away but cannot get out of the grasp of the guard. For those subjects watching, they would know that that is the same grasp that keeps catching them and not allows them to leave - a grasp that transcends this world somehow so that they cannot get out of no matter the amount of energy invested in leaving the lab.

The guard leads the winged being away and through the door that leads towards the laboratory wing, shutting the door behind them.

(By the way, Sin, the spelling/grammar check doesn't work all the time to the best that it should. It should be "you're annoying" not "your annoying". Your is a possessive your dog, your cat, your boot. You're is defining a quality (you are): you're cool; you're sick; you're my best friend. That's just a head's-up for you...)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:26 pm
Maclyn turned around and noticed a small puddle of water on the floor. A small crack in the ceiling let out a small drip. He crawled his way over to the puddle and looked at himself for the first time. Shock ran through him as his looked at his silver locks of hair. "What have they done to me?!" He cried out in anger. His skin was no longer a tan color but an almost sickly pale. His finger tips touched his face, then ran down his chest to feel the scars were still there. "I'm changed, but my failures have not..." He slammed his fist into the water. "I will kill you for this! You hear me! I will get my revenge!"

((I'm sorry I wasn't around. I've been working odd cover shifts the last few days. So I should be ok for the time being.))  

Wrath Of The Lawless

Dangerous Raider

Savory Garlic Crinkle

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:07 am
The human girl rouses awake when she hears the man raging a few cages down the row. Though she has a splitting headache, she sits up.

"What's going on? Why do you have to be so darn loud?"  
- Fantasy / Science Fiction RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces