Reply Luster University
School Main Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ken Ray Avalon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:04 pm
Ray sighed as he entered the area. "I am so lost, I hate being new....." He thought as he sat down on a bench. He took a look around before he shrugged and decided to lie down.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:28 pm
Aiyana saw a boy lie down on a bench and walked over. She stood quietly, then poked his head with her book. "You know...I don't think it's such a good idea to go to sleep there..." Aiyana commented, even though she knew that's what she would have done. She put her book away in her bag again and waited for a moment...

Tamacchi

Ken Ray Avalon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:41 pm
Ray jolted up. "Huh, wha?" He looked around and noticed a girl standing near. he wipes his eyes. "Mornin'."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:33 pm
"You shouldn't sleep outside...especially in a random place." Aiyana repeated, digging through her bag. "Why were you asleep out here instead of in your dorm room anyway...?" She asked and pulled out a bag of cookies and offered him one while she ate her own.

Tamacchi

Ken Ray Avalon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:38 pm
Ray accepted the cookie and ate it. "I'm abit lost...." he admitted, rather embarrased. "I'm new."
(I'm off to play game, see ya later!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:43 pm
Briar meandered into the court yard, just spacing out. He sat down on the steps and began to read the book he'd brought with him. His idea of being social was being in the same place as more than two other people. In this instance, the court yard qualified.  

Revenges Raison D-etre

Ken Ray Avalon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:11 pm
(Back) Ray stretched. "Thanks for the cookie."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:29 pm
Aiyana nodded. "No problem." She dug through her bag again and pulled out a map this time. "I kinda have almost everything I need in here..." She grinned and handed it to him. "Are you looking for your dorm room?"

Tamacchi

Ken Ray Avalon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:50 pm
Ray nodded. "Yeah, if it's not trouble, could you help?" He looked at the map. "Wow, it's all rather confusing...."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:05 pm
Aiyana shrugged. "I'm bad with maps too..." She admitted, but nodded. "Yeah...I'll help you. Do you have any idea where your dorm room is?"

Tamacchi

Ken Ray Avalon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:24 pm
"It's in the Luster dorms, room number 13." Ray explained, still looking at the map. He sighed. "I hope I'll get to my classes by tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:48 pm
Aiyana glanced at the map and thought for a moment. "This could be it..." She asked, pointing at a random spot on the map where she thought it might be located...But then again it was pretty much just a guess.

Tamacchi

Ken Ray Avalon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:49 pm
Ray gave a nervous chuckle. "I'm going to need help getting there, I might get lost for hours..." He glaces around. "I think it'd be better off if I camp out..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:10 pm
"I'd be just as lost...I know where my dorm is but that's all..." Aiyana said and sighed. "Maybe you can find someone who knows...I'll help you look if ya want." She suggested and looked around.

Tamacchi

Ken Ray Avalon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:09 pm
Ray bowwed. "That would be greatly appreciated." He stood up then smacked his head. "Parden my rudeness, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Ray Avalon, nice too meet you."  
Luster University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff