Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The Kingdom Of Thea-Accepting! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violet Embers13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:18 pm
Luna still held her blades out just in case he attacked. She backed away from him as he made his way to the exit. "Edmund is gonna kill me for failing." She thought miserably. When the assassin had gone Luna lowered her weapons slightly and turned towards the messenger. "Are you ok?" She asked her quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:36 pm
Laurie lowered her hooded and looked up at the lady who had just walked in on her death. She had a look that made her seem between ten and thirteen. "Yea, I'm fine. Just lost a job from a rich guy, my last chance at getting dinner tomorrow night."  

AzulSandy
Crew

MissMisfit1491
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:59 pm
Basil stepped into the ball room. There was a band playing music on a small stage but people had yet to begin dancing. On the other side of the room opposite of the stage, there were a bunch of circlular tables set up where people were assigned to sit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:15 pm
"Well, we have something in common. I just failed a task for my boss as well. I was supposed to protect that man, but I didn't get here in time." Luna replied to the young looking girl. "Here." She said, tossing a small bag of gold towards the girl. "My fault, so I repay you." She said quietly. She put her blades away, beneath her sleeves.  

Violet Embers13

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:17 pm
Klyde remebered the question of the last person he assassinated. "How do you sleep at night? "Like a baby." He muttered to himself reassuringly. He walked out of the city and rushed into the woods. It was late, so he climbed a tree in the woods and fell a sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:45 pm
Laurie looked down at the small sack of gold in her hands. "Thank you, but I can't take this, I didn't earn it." She held the sack back out to her. "It's yours, you should keep it."  

AzulSandy
Crew

Violet Embers13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:14 pm
"I just lost the money for your food because I didn't get here in time, besides I don't need money for food." Luna retorted, refusing the pouch. She sighed quietly, "I must depart, and face my boss's wrath."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:37 pm
Laurie took the sack back and placed it in her pack. "Thanks." She said smiling. "I owe you then. I have a banquet to attend in Mare, if you own a ball dress, you can stop by, it's at the Galvin house tonight." She offered, handing Luna an invite.  

AzulSandy
Crew

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:28 pm
Klyde woke up from his nap. I feel like im forgetting something He said, searching his trench coat pockets. Ah, there it was, his invitation to the ball. " Ugh, so tired" He said, stretching before climbing down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 pm
After ariving in Dirk, Hadrian began to search for Luna  

Lenwe Surion

Violet Embers13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:57 am
Luna took the invite kindly. "Thanks. I'll see if I can make it, that is, if I survive." She said quietly, but hollowly. "Farewell." She whispered quietly. She turned quickly and exited the shop. She walked towards HQ with a somber air about her. She silently entered the building and climbed the stairs to Edmund's room. The doors creaked open and Edmund's voice said, "Well?" With her head bent, she replied, "I failed to make it there in time. His blood is on my hands." Edmund turned to face her, a frown furrowing in his brow. "This is the first time you have failed me." He said quietly. "And for that I know I must be punished." Luna replied. Edmund shook his head. "You know certainly well I will not punish you, considering you have succeeded on other missions and this is a protection agency that protects its city not a torture house. Just make sure it doesn't happen again." He said, forcefully, wagging his finger in an orderly manner. Luna nodded. "Yes my lord." She retorted. She quietly got up and exited the room. She rushed down the stairs and silently exited the building, the skirt of her dress sweeping behind her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:51 am
Laurie put the money into her pack as she watched Luna leave the store and walked out to Bronte. She climbed over his back. "Sorry boy, I took longer than I thought. Let's go, we've got to make it to Galvin's place before everyone gets there."

They rode into the woods for a while until Laurie stopped Bronte. "Okay, I don't hear anyone around." She whispered to herself. She climbed off and stuck her hands into one of the bags hanging over Bronte's sides and pulled out a long silk dark blue dress. It had silver lace over the edges, a silver ribbon like waist. She hung the dress over Bronte's back and began to strip.

AzulSandy
Crew

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:13 pm
Klyde walked into Mare, his invitation in his hand. He went to his home and changed his clothes and put his scythe in the closet.. He put on his midnight black suit and red tie, and then began to walk towards the Galvins house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:00 pm
Luna walked through the streets, silently pondering over these recent events. She looked around for a moment and saw someone, whom she recognized instantly. She began to walk over to him. "Hadrian!" She called, trying to catch his attention.  

Violet Embers13

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:21 pm
"Hey Luna, what's up" Hadrian said as Leo landed  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items