The Dragon's RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:24 am
"My knight has yet to find me." Freyr said softly. "But not to worry, he is safe with another knight and her dragon." She slowly swam to the side of the lake and jumped out, shaking off the water like a dog would, then she sat and watched the water dragon calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:13 pm
Siencyn watched the time dragon get out of the lake and he dived under the water. He came back up moments later and laid down on the shallow bank, with his water features faded, but still visable.

-At least you could wander more freely. I was stuck in a cave for many years... With the sometimes usually wandering of the sea for some food...-

Sien looked at the sky and back to Freyr and gave a shrug.

xroseintherainx

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:05 am
"There are no binds holding me here. If i wanted i could just fly away to another place in another time. I can do this because my knight does not believe in me, or rather, he does not wish to become a knight." Freyr paused and had a bitter look on her features briefly. "Until the time that he makes his choice i am destined to wander, waiting for an answer." She shrugged and slid back into the water in the way a seal would and swam down gracefully, appearing next to Siencyn a few seconds after.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:20 pm
Seincyn nodded and watched her slide into the water.
-My knight didn't exactly know what was going on at first. But she figured it out eventually.-

Siencyn watched Freyr swim around a bit, and flapped his wings, shaking off excess water.

-Why doesn't he believe he should be the knight of time? or... rather a knight at all? It's a pretty high privaledge...-

Sien ducked his head under the water as a duck does and shook the water from his fur. His silvery fur fell into his face, hiding one of his silvery-blue eyes.

xroseintherainx

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:57 am
Freyr smiled bitterly.
"He is the last of his race. It is a great honour to become a knight but also very dangerous and brings plenty of unwanted attention to the knight. If Neo were to become a knight then he would raise the chance of the creatures that destroyed his planet and his race coming back for him." She muttered. "He is also very weak and even though he knows lots about time, he is not strong enough to control it, not even with my help. He has been through a lot already." She wasn't in the mood to tell the dragon about how Neo ended up in Jal'Rusai but she would answer the question if asked directly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:26 am
-Ah, that's all very true... water isn't that to difficult to handle...-He lifted a claw from the water and brought a small string of water from the surface. He made intricate designs and then let the water fall, just to prove a point.

-Time sounds a lot harder to control and keep control.. Well then I guess it's all up to him then.-
Siencyn gave a shrug and looked over to the other dragons who were on the other side of the lake.

-I wasn't expecting all these dragons to be here.- He smiled and thought for a second.

-If you're knight is from a different plant, how did he get here?-He was taking the chance to asking this question. He didn't want to be too intrusive, but he was curious.

xroseintherainx

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:45 am
Freyr smiled and dipped one of her pale purple paws into the water absently.
"It would have been foolish to not have expected that question." She muttered, pulling her paw from the water.
"Neo is originally from the planet Gallifrey. He was exiled for a crime he did not commit and was accompanied to another planet by two guards. He lived on his exiled planet for several years before he was...tortured to death." Freyr paused and looked at Seincyn for a few seconds before her gaze returned to the water.
"Somehow he managed to escape and made his way to another planet where he recovered from his regeneration. After he found out that his planet had been destroyed he fled the planet and crashed here without the proper technology, he cannot move to somewhere safer." Freyr stopped again and disappeared under the water, appearing again almost instantly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:40 pm
Siencyn listened to Freyr and blinked as she disappeared and reappeared.

-Wow, that's quite a story. Sorry if I've... crossed the line. I was just curious...- He stared awkwardly into the water.

-Emelin has never seen her parents, or heard of them. Though she figures her mother is an angel and her father is human. Not an intense story, but it could drive anyone insane to never even know what your parents looked like...-

Siencyn swam fully up to the bank and trotted to a shady spot under a tree and laid down, resting his head on his claws. He continued to look at the pale purple dragon and the other dragons, not wanting to mingle with the others just yet.

xroseintherainx

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:17 am
Freyr smiled again.
"At least your knight had parents. Neo was not born as most creatures are. HE did not hatch from an egg either." She paused, deciding how much to tell the other dragon. She found it strange that she had already told him so much about her knight even though they had not met yet.
"Do they say that here?" She asked suddenly. "It is better to have loved and lost...." She smiled again. "Emelin had parents and someone to love her. Even if it was only for a short time." Again she stopped but did not continue. She also looked over at the other dragons but felt no need to meet the other dragons, a part of her knew that she would become as alone as her knight.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:03 pm
-This is true.-

He shook his silvery fur which glinted the mid afternoon sun. He got up and trotted back over to the lake again. He looked at Freyr and sat down. He gave a toothy grin and swung his tail back and forth. He laid down with his front claws in the crystal water.

-Have you ever wondered what made us dragons so special as to become the elemental dragons of the dragon knights?-

He messed with the water again, making strands come up from the surface and make designs, just out of boredom.

xroseintherainx

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:32 am
Freyr smiled but shook her head.
"No." She said simply. "And i don't plan to. Everyone is equal and equally as special. There are many reasons, mainly luck, that mean some people have more responsibility than others." She shrugged, an action which caused some of her hair to fall into her face that she quickly brushed away with another shake of her head.
"Why do you think we are special?" She then asked.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:43 pm
Siencyn gave a slight shrug and looked at the water, and blue onto the surface, making ripples form and spread out.

-Just because we do have more responsibility. But I agree with you... we're all the same but higher because of luck.-

He continued to look into the water, before getting on all fours and took a leap over Freyr into the deep of the lake.
He swam to the bottom and looked up at the surface, the little bit of light that shone through the darkness shined on his scales. He swam back to the top moments later and ducked back under again to come back up in front of Freyr.

xroseintherainx

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:32 am
Freyr yawned and flapped her wings several times.
"This is boring." She muttered. Out of her boredom she began to chase her tail, spinning around in a circle several times before half falling into a sitting position.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:51 pm
Siencyn laughed and jumped back out of the lake and jumped into the tree that stood only a couple feet from the bank.

He looked down at her and stuck out his tongue, then disappeared into the leaves and branches.

xroseintherainx

shivababe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:55 pm
(sorry ive been so long guys)

Riordan jumped out from the lake and tackled the dragon searching for him..."mah ha...I'm the dragon of trace you know...gotta try harder than that if your gonna try and find me!"  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff