Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OldLady_Tsunade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:40 pm
Kaili looked at Chiri with a confused look then back at kinote.

"what are you guys doing"

Kaili was about to leave the table whan she saw Kinote laugh. what was so funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:45 pm
Smiling, Chiri looked to Kaili, writing down a note, handing it to her.

[I'm mute, so we're speaking sign language, I'll write notes so I can talk to you.]

He gave her a smile as she read the note, then turned his attention back to Kinote.

[I understand what you mean.]

maru_reruma

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:52 pm
Lithos put the sketchbook away figuring that was enough for that day, then finished eating.

Getting up he left the cafeteria and made his way back to his room...he figured he would get ready for the next day. since classes started then.

He got back to his room and jumped on the bed laying on his back staring up at teh ceiling.

Githis walked calmly into teh cafeteria, and as he hoped it seemed full of people. he nodded to alot of people as he walked by, recongizing almost everyone. He went and got some juice to drink since he really wasnt that hungry, then starting a conversation witha few first year people.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:53 pm
Kaili read the note and finally understood what was going on.

"kinote is this that thing you tried to each me"

She turned back to chiri

"Hi i'm Kaili, kinote's sister"

She felt weird that she couldn't keep up with their conversaton  

OldLady_Tsunade

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:57 pm

Hiruma continued to watch the students interact as he finished his coffee. He had seen enough for today. He got up returning the cup and then returning to his apartment.

Kinote agreed with Chiri. After a while of talking kinote asked chiri if he wanted to walk with them to Kaili's room then go back to their dorm to meet each other's roommates.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:01 am
Smiling, Chiri nodded, wanting to be social... so to speak.  

maru_reruma

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:05 am

Hiruma got back to his apartment and began going over i lesson plansfor the next day.

Kinote led his sisterand Chiri up to the girls dormitory, arriving at Kaili's room he allowed her to go first. she opened the door and Kinote noticed the same girl from the bench......this was Kaili's roommate.....that will be good for kaili, this girl seems more learning minded unlike his sister.

Kaili said hello and introduced herself and the other two. Kinote waved.

"Hello, pleased to meet you....i've never seen you around before are you new here?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:08 am
lithos layed on his back still starring up at the ceiling. maybe he should go find something else to do...but then again shwoing up late to classes the first day couldnt be a good thing

Githis talked witha few more people. reastablishing contacts and making new ones...this was going to be a good year like ones past...  

Gourey

OldLady_Tsunade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:08 am
When Kaili opened the door she was caught a little off guard. of my its her...the girl from the bench, the one reading the bok, and here again with the book. She is going to have to learn to have fun instead of just reading.

"Hi i'm Kaili i'm your roommate, this is my brother Kinote and his fiend Chiri.....chiri doesn't talk"

She allowed Kinot to say hi as Kaili walked over to her stuff, begining to unpack more of her things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:25 pm
Nodding to Kaili, she slowly spoke, her voice soft and gentle as she introduced herself.

"I'm Akina Tsukunai."

She then looked over to Kinote, not making eye contact.

"I transfered... this is my sophomore year."

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:26 pm

"oh, i see...well i hope you like it here"

Kinote continued to stand in the doorway. Looking at the girl with interest. She really was quite interesting. She didn't seem like the normal kind of person who would be here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:29 pm
Kaili looked over to her brother standing there like a dumbass.

"you guys can go do your own thing now...I thik i will be safe here in my room"

Kaili sighed and rolled her eyes as kinte looked at her then old akina how nice it was to meet her before he left, hopefully heading back to his own dorm. Once he left Kaili felt she could finally talk to Akina.

"i saw you earlier...in the field reading your book....what book is it?"  

OldLady_Tsunade

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:35 pm
"It's about aikido."

She was interested in it, and wanted to do well on the first day, so the teacher would not presume she wasn't worth the time.

Not wanting to look her in the eye, she didn't want to really talk at the moment; Kaili seemed like the type of girl who would want to party, and she wanted to concentrate at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:38 pm
Following Kinote, he decided to take him to his room to meet his roommate, knowing that Kinote would be interested in meeting someone new. On the way to the dorm, he signed to his friend, smile on his face.

[Your sister's roommate seems shy, hopefully your sister won't bother her too much.]

maru_reruma

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:41 pm

[Oh i'm sure she will...but what are you onna do]

Kinote thought it was funny how different the two seemed. Kaili was going to do everything she could to get her to do more exciting things.

[Have you met your roomate? What is he like?]

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces