Welcome to Gaia! ::

Site 1

Back to Guilds

A guild-wide roleplay involving many super-powerful characters. 

Reply Greece
Aeropoli Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fate Shzual

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:12 pm
Rozalin would appear beside Shade, as she walked. Her long dark purple locks would lift slightly off her shoulders, as her crimson eyes would look to her. "Hiya" She'd say in that new sing-song voice. She knew that Shade wasn't happy with her and to tell the truth Rozalin wasn't happy with herself. "I am sorry.." She'd start to say.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:18 pm
"I know..." Shade said flatly, reaching into the bag of stuff she'd bought. She'd turn the corner and step down a few weather worn stone steps and walk along an ancient looking stone wall till they were under the cliff. She moved and handed Rozalin a Styrofoam cup with a lid and a straw. "Not sure how teh vampire thing of yours works, but I thought you might get hungry." she explained. "It's early, consider this breakfast, and possibly a peace offering for the time being." The cup was simply goat blood, actually sold as an ingredient for soups and sauces in the area.  

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Fate Shzual

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:21 pm
She'd take the cup and sip at the straw, the taste of goat blood compared to human.. Well it worked, infact it was kinda tasty. The dagger that was in her pant pocket was shielding the newborn from light. "So, how is Lucian these days, I bet he is pretty angry with me. I don't blame him, so what's going to happen Shade? I don't want us to become enemies.."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:30 pm
"Lucian would probably take a shot at you the moment he saw you, hence why we ain't at the house." Shade explained, reaching for teh bread she'd bought for herself. "I didn't see him this morning, but I don't think it take him long to find us here." She took a bite of bread and thought about the second question. "No offense Doc, but you probably should of thought about that before you went and joined the opposing team. I'll tell you the same thing I've been telling Gilgamesh, There's a truce up until your so called Sire or whatever gets back. Or at least until he contracts you guys again. After that, well I'm playing this all by ear so I don't know."  

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Fate Shzual

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:35 pm
She'd nod her head. "And if he was to try to take a shot at me. Well, you would have to give him a new gun." She'd chuckle and sipped at her breakfast. "Ah yes, so am I.. when the Master comes back, well I will be at his side, and you will be on yours. Maybe Kain will want to make a truce with everyone?" Wishful thinking Rozy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:40 pm
"Doc, your master turned Setsumei into a skewered vegetable, I highly doubt there be a truce less someone decided to make both of them their enemy and it was mutually beneficial for Kain to let Angel boy go, fully healed." She took another bite of her bread. "Oh, and no attempting to destroy Lucian's guns, I shadow traveled one by accident one day and I thought I"d have to jump three four countries to get away from him."  

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Fate Shzual

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:43 pm
"Ohh yeah that's right.. But you didn't see him up there on the cloud before he left. Shade, he had tears in his eyes... It was depressing, he said something about changing the world. So, I dunno" Rozy raised a brow to Shade and busted up laughing. "He love his guns doesn't he? Maybe I can make one for him as a present" She'd smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:50 pm
"I did see him Doc, I got the tail end up what happened, prior to given you two your rightly due talkin to." She sighed and leaned her head back on the stone wall. She looked over at her as she started laughing. "It ain't funny, took me damn near two hours to go lookin for said gun. I swear had Lucian had access to the shadow realm I'd of been screwed." She cursed a couple time in Greek. It came out naturally, as she slid right back into English with no problem or accent at all. "Go ahead and make him a gun, I won't tell him it came from you till he's comfortable with using it."  

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Fate Shzual

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:59 pm
"S-sorry, my head went to chibi there for a moment" She'd rub at her eyes since they started to water as she cleared her throat. "Yeah, but it was something that I needed. I never felt better after you yelled at me and my..uh dark father calling me a princess, and NOT in a good way." She'd nod her head as Shade said she could make a gun for him. "Isn't there boats in Greece? Could we go boating? I never did that before!" Her eyes glittered as she was exited about being out in the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:06 pm
Shade pointed down the beach. "There's fishing boats galore down that way, any thats not for fishing is meant for a quick run out for treasure diving. There's old ruins all over the place down there, earthquakes knock stuff loose all the time, so there's always stuff to find." She explained. "Not sure if anybody down that way will let you come aboard, but your welcome to go ask."  

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:12 pm
Nearby, there was a commotion.
"I... I swear I'm not one of them!" came a paniched voice, a woman backing away from a man with a revolver. "Please, I have children!"
"Sorry, job's a job." he wasn't sorry at all. "Seven says you all gotta go. Let me see yer hand." he grabbed her wrists, examining her fingers. "All right. Looks like you're on their side."
"Wha.... who.... what's going on?!"
"A purge." replied the man, and he pulled the trigger. Red energy lanced out of the barrel, slamming into her chest, a hole the size of a fist appearing hin her body as the displaced mass spattered the wall behind her, staining it red so dark it was almost black.
The man raised his hand to activate a communication.
"Yeah, that's the twentieth today." he said. "Wanna break for a meal and let the scanner go?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:17 pm
Shade picked her head up to hear the commotion, then moved to peak over teh wall as the shot was fired. She stared at the Soldier like person, realizing he was from one of the Sites. "You might want to cancel those plans." she said as she moved to perch herself on the wall. She swung herself over, moving to slam her foot into the back of teh mans head.  

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:20 pm
He wasn't alone. Three more, holding shotguns and revolvers, turned to face her.
One in the back murmured something about a ghost into his communicator.
"Young lady, you're in deep s**t." the man she'd kicked growled, aiming the gun at her, pulling back the hammer. "We were made to put down animals like you. Born to destroy you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:31 pm
"Really?" Shade asked in mock surprise. "Cause I just spent the past few years runnin circles round you guys back at Site 1."She focused on the barrel of each of their guns, solid dark purple shadows spiked themselves out of teh guns, destroying them and rendering them useless now. "You ain't equipped to deal with a keter class boys." She moved to tackle one, dropping low and sweeping a kick at another at the last moment as her shadow plowed into him behind. "And ya damn well better think twice before you go thinkin you have the right to destroy anyone!" Their own shadows came up, each of them moving to strangle their owners.  

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:09 pm
On a rooftop some distance away, a man pointed at her.
Thewre was a flash of light from his hand, and mass flew at her, propelled at a decent fraction of lightspeed, strong enough to peirce tanks.  
Greece

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff