Uriel's Gentle Flame Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:06 pm
Alex gestured toward a table for the two of them to sit. "A woman by teh name of Eve told me to come look for you, and that you may be able to help me in getting Seth back." she explained. The girls last named sounded familiar to her, yet she couldn't place why. She looked around, muffling some of teh voice other then Alaska's so it was easier to focus.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:48 pm
She was about to make some smart a** reply about not being a lost and found but was stopped by the wording. "What exactly do you mean by 'Getting Seth back'?" She thought then of Jonas... "Because right now im looking for someone myself... My brother Jonas fell off the grib a few days ago and no one seems to know where the hell he went. First he takes off to some castle and tells me not to worry, then suddenly he's the head of the H.E.C, then poof..." She made a big O with her mouth at the end of the sentence. Another thought came to mind. "I dont know an Eve..." The grip on her KiKnu's tightened significantly, this was starting to feel like a setup. Alaska noticed that her hearing went all funny but chalked it up to something dealing with this woman's ability.  

ChainedFallacy
Captain

The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:16 am
Galatea blinked at Bastion's confirmation, seeming to have been unable to hear Alaska's disturbance. Instead the bar owner nodded slightly and continued on her voice holding it's metallic quality. "Confirmation accepted, transferring data to main-frame. Main-frame acknowledgment confirmed proceeding with program Five Eight Aphla Beta. Subject Bastion Sh'Zual's presence is requested at headquarters. Subject is requested to follow for further knowledge and final acceptance into project 'Collective'. Subjects Lilane Basilica and operating agent Alexis Dominik are also requested. Returning to regular functions shortly. Retrieving social interface......"

And then Galatea blinked once more and her eyes returned to their previous state and her body seemed to nearly relax as she turned to first Bastion and then Lilane, her expression one of almost distaste...as if she had done something wrong. "Please follow me. " She stated instead turning toward her back room, although her foots lingered until she was sure that both had begun to follow her.

Lilane watched in awe of it all and then seemed to understand giving out a sigh as she slid effortlessly from her stool and stood turning to stare at Bastion expectantly. "Well..." she said after a moment. "You're the one who gave the 'okay'. " She said simply, expectantly, waiting simply so that she could follow.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:17 pm
Alex took a seat. "Eve's a psychic of sorts, so that may explain why you've never heard of her." she explained. She turned so she was still facing Alaska. "And no I know why she sent me to find you. Our problems are one in the same. I don't suppose you've heard of this guy called Nexus yet have you?" she asked. "He's a being comprised of three different people. Namely. Micah, the former leader of the Faction, Your brother Jonas, and my husband Seth." she explained.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:45 pm
He'd set his glass down and move the items from his view for a moment. "...Project Collective? Headquarters? Things are beginning to sound rather familiar, aside from the fact I'm dealing with a robot this time." He'd sigh and slowly stand from his seat. His golden hues would look to Alexis for a moment, though he couldn't bring himself to care who or what the beast was. He'd just look to Lilane in a grimacing manner while slipping his hands into his pockets. "Just waiting on you n' the chick that knows way too much."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:11 pm
Alexis had no desire to follow the robotic b***h as she led the newest pawns to the edge of the board and back. He would have much rather just tear out the life of that arrogant whore who had dared to think that he wasn't a threat. Not only was insulting...but generally Alexis took that sort of thing as a challenge. However the mad russian knew that he would get more accomplished by accompanying Galatea and her little troupe. So instead Alexis practically lept to the robotic woman's side and simply let his hand trace over Alaska's thread like one would play with a strand of hair, first twirling it up, then letting it loose, then tugging it taught then releasing it once more. And he glared with an odd, disturbingly dark smirk upon his face as he followed in step beside the blue-haired bar-owner.

The Anon Assassin

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:19 pm
She thought for a moment, this obviously was the solution to her problem! Kill Nexus rescue Jonas and get back to life as normal. "So what i dont get is... are you a messenger or do you actually have a plan?" Alaska looked again at Alexis, had she not come maybe Alaska would have had some fun... "Im in a bar and im not drunk..." Alexis pulled out a small flask an a few other tools. Her equipment was advanced, by anyone's standards, her interest growing up was always tech. If it didnt run on electricity it didnt interest her, after all she could provide the energy to power her devices, which saved her tech room and it was unacceptable to people who didnt know it design. Her bracelets began to spin quickly throwing off small bits of the rock's they crushed. She stopped them smiling wickedly, Alaska was going to get her brother back.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:03 pm
Alex had to pause a moment. Short of walking up to Nexus and throwing his cerebral cortex into a sub woofer, she had no plan. "Actually, I've been sort figuring this out as I go." She admitted. "I do know that Nexus needs you specifically for something, or at least that's what Eve said. Your a key to something. She was kind of vague on details."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:48 pm
"Well i have a feeling if he wants me, he's already figured out a way to get me. So now we need to know why..." She thought hard, her brother and seth had already been taken, how would she avoid a similar fate. "Eve, if she knew this much she will know more." She stood up and grabbed all her possessions. "We need to go quickly, i feel alot of energy being thrown around..." She looked at Alexis and made a mental note of his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:33 pm
"You want me to take you back to Eve's?" Alex asked, standing up as well and moving out of her seat and toward the door. She let the noise filtered in back around them, returning teh volume to normal. IT so much habit for her, she didn't realize she was doing it anymore.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 pm
"Unless you have a better idea." She smacked herself in the ear, wondering if she was going deaf. Alaska didn't like having her senses played with. She stood following alex out the bar and wavingto it's patron; as if anyone cared she was leaving.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:21 pm
Alex noticed the woman smack her ear. "Ah, I'm sorry. I should of kept a better handle on it. I'm able to manipulate sound waves. It's second nature for me to do it in crowded rooms or around larger groups of people when I'm talking to only one person." she apologized, opening the door. Stepping out she waited for Alaska to wave to the bar before showing her the way to Eve's.

((forum switch?))  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:06 pm
(yeah just go post I already replied in a way)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:40 pm
Lilane smiled a bit before turning back toward Galatea and nodding, following after her as the other two did. "So...where are we headed?" Lilane asked hesitantly, feeling somehow both anxious and excited.

Galatea turned toward the three and gazed them over for a moment before turning first to Bastion, her expression unchanged. " Your...reference to your captivity in the Catholic Church is not relevant. Project 'Collective' is made purely of selected individuals who volunteer to join...my superiors are adverse to slavery of any kind. If you need further evidence of this or an example please ask Alexis Dominik as he is also apart of project 'Collective'. One of the earliest members in fact." And with that Galatea turned and led them out the door and back out onto the street, turning immediately to the left and heading down the street at an easy to follow, yet still brisk pace. "And technically I am not a robot but an android. Though I am made of one-hundred percent in-organic material I am programmed with advanced artificial intelligence and can process both food and drink as a means of better interacting with human beings, as was my purpose of make. I am capable of making independent decisions based upon the situation at hand or from what my data-memory states would be the ...most 'human' response. A robot is only capable of following it's programming within it's set parameters...becuase I may break parameters I am technically more advanced than a mere 'robot'."

The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:51 pm
"Your attempt to validate being a machine is irrelevant." He'd scoff a bit and slowly follow, still not sure why the hell he was following to begin with especially given this project had nothing to do with ghosts of his past. Still, knots would straighten out in his stomach as he came to realize they were indeed just ghosts. He'd look to Lilane out of the corner of his eye before stopping in the midst of his next step, his right foot all of a centimeter above the ground. His eyes would grow wide a bit and sweat would slowly form, though after a few moments he'd blink rapidly and continue on while placing his hand to his stomach.

"So why the hell was I selected and how the HELL did you come about information NO ONE short of myself and my brothers should have?" He knew Ishado would keep his mouth shut until the end of time, though he was still getting to know Kain in a sense. It didn't help he could feel the sinister pressure of his eldest brother about him like a radiated blanket either.

Folly of Man

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff