Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you like to run for?
  President.
  Vice-President.
  Treasurer.
  Historian.
  Art Head.
  Mighty Morphin Power Ranger!!! (Its a joke just incase you dont get it)
View Results

QueenDenise

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:25 pm
YAY! CONGRATS TO EVERYONE! and to those who didn't gain the status they wanted you're still awesome! I'm sure you'll all make us all proud. And like Nick said at the elections this is a team effort so im sure we'll make next year AWESOMEELY EPIC SPONTANEOUS and MOST SNAZZYIEST YEAR EVAH! Interpret that any way you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:34 am
Wish I could have been there, congrats to all those that were elected and try again next year to those who did not win! Make the JCC and the Founding Mothers proud!

Clouds_Lover
Vice Captain

Death_DX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:36 pm
we have some interesting things planned for next year. and we're still thinking of some more! so we're gonna have some fun next year!
...BELIEVE IT! ... lol jk... sweatdrop

we also have some thing good planned for our last meeting of the school year! although i dont think we can say anything about it yet, but i know you'll all be happy to hear about it when we do announce it!

thank you for your time *bow*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:34 pm
lawlz i just barely got to this although i found out monday.
but yes indeed congratulations to everyone, looking forward to the new ideas you guys will have for next year! ^_^  

mystical_keiko

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

heartlessHACHI

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:34 pm
Death_DX
we have some interesting things planned for next year. and we're still thinking of some more! so we're gonna have some fun next year!

we also have some thing good planned for our last meeting of the school year! although i dont think we can say anything about it yet, but i know you'll all be happy to hear about it when we do announce it!

AW! I totally wanna visit you guys next year!! (I wonder how I'll do that...what do I come in and say I'm a visitor..or just be like "ch! Whatever this is my school. I'm walkin in." lol).

I bet you guys will do great. I have a lot of faith in you guys!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:39 pm
heartlessHACHI
Death_DX

AW! I totally wanna visit you guys next year!! (I wonder how I'll do that...what do I come in and say I'm a visitor..or just be like "ch! Whatever this is my school. I'm walkin in." lol).

I bet you guys will do great. I have a lot of faith in you guys!!

Hachi don't say your g'byes yet! It makes me sad of all the seniors that will be leaving :'(  

mystical_keiko

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chibi_SalLina

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:15 pm
DDD: yeah hachi!
dont say that yet DDD:
this year is not over yet ><  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:15 pm
yea! dont say that! this year isnt over yet!
say that in about a month or so...  

Death_DX
Crew

heartlessHACHI

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:00 pm
Aw thanks guys! Ok I wont say bye just yet.....Hello Hello. lol. YAY!!! You guys are awsome! I'm gonna have fun the rest of the year!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:32 pm
Hey guys well uh, Congrats, to everyone that has made it to be officers for next year, but for 2010-2011, there shall be some new competition, NERO shall take a shot to being an officer... ^^  

Johnny Nero Vosh 011

nya_Neko-chii
Crew

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:20 pm
heartlessHACHI
Aw thanks guys! Ok I wont say bye just yet.....Hello Hello. lol. YAY!!! You guys are awsome! I'm gonna have fun the rest of the year!

No, no. NEVER say good bye. There's no such thing as a BYE in friendship. We'll still stay in touch on gaia, no? =D  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:39 pm
thats right, right?
and you'll come and visit us wont you?  

Death_DX
Crew

heartlessHACHI

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:04 pm
*totally listening to some random rave music on pandora radio right now DANCE WITH ME WILL YOU!!!??* rofl mrgreen rofl cool rofl eek

Anyway... AW thank you guys! You give me so much loves! Of course I'll stay in touch and visit. Our neighborhoods are across the street of eachother Lena so it'll be easy ^.^. And I'm sure everyone else doesn't live too far away. If you guys ever wanna hang out or are having JCC madness just let me know!! I'll try to visit and stay in touch with you guys often. Hopefully we can find time to kick it ^.~!

Woa watch out Leroy coming at cha next year!

*edit by Death* woohoo! *dances* omg! hachi! you live in cutten green?! i live in the neighborhood next to yours! ya know, the one behind klenk! how come no one told me?!
oh and we'll be ready for leroy next year! lol
thank you for being so nice as to let me edit myself into your post! *bow*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:12 pm
Johnny Nero Vosh 011
Hey guys well uh, Congrats, to everyone that has made it to be officers for next year, but for 2010-2011, there shall be some new competition, NERO shall take a shot to being an officer... ^^

Pssk were ready.. MORE THAN READY !! Bring it on.  

Master Drock
Crew

Death_DX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:25 pm
i editited hachis post... omg lightning!  
KF Japanese Culture Club

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff