Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ANTHROBreedables
Just Like a Story ))PRP(( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:30 pm
"You never know things do happen."
-He then walked quicker so he was walking at her side-
"Your place is pretty far from here?" -he started tho pay attention to where he was going now choosing land marks and such.-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:15 pm
Crocosmia nods her head, "it is a good walk from here but thats alright after all I don't mind the walk and lord know my form needs it. I am just a stick under this gown I think this dress is really what gives me a woman like shape.

She laughed softly and sighed, "Don't worry it's only about five more minutes from here...if your tired we can take a break."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:39 am
-After her first statement Chez slowed down so she was out in front of him and he watched her.-

"A break sound good.."
-he then went into thought still looking at her.-

"So... if you don't mind me asking. Are you not happy?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:20 pm
Crocosmia raised a brow, "What do you mean am I not happy? As long as I have my books and my imagination I am very happy." turned to look at him. "Are you not happy. This world has such good in it, everyone just needs to find their story first and start from there."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:45 pm
-He still carefully watch her.-
"Apologies that was rude of me."

-He then crossed his arms, book in one hand and placed his other with one finger tapping his cheek as he was in thought-

"I do admit I see truth in your words, but a story...that would be something I've been looking forward to."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:32 pm
The flower like female smiled, "Well thats the one problem with it, when we look for our stories to start they never do. Its just so hard to get something so wonderful as our own stories to start. So I try to keep looking and enjoying books to keep for sitting around and waiting for my story to start."

She giggled and shook her head, "It was not rude...you sounded just like a nobleman." She laughed again, "Are you ready to head on again?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:42 pm
-He looked shocked from the coment.-
"nobleman..really."
-he was lightly turning red in his cheeks.-

"Um yeah lets get going before it gets dark."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:56 pm
She nods, "yes only a nobleman would say that 'Oh my comment was too rude....I am sorry'" she laughed and shook her head giving a soft shrug. She started to lead him back towards her house and when she got there she stopped in front of a small white stone house. From the look of it it was only two rooms at best. But it was two stories. Unlocking the door she motioned for him to enter. "I will get the lights and us something to drink make yourself at home." she said and flicked on the lights.

The front door opened to a small living room with a couch and a table two of the four walls were covered with book selves from ceiling to floor and full of books. The far wall opened to a very small kitchen. To the right there was a flight of stairs that lead up to what was assumed the bedroom and more books. And right under the stairs was a open door to the bathroom.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:11 pm
-He smiled as he looked around in the dim light till they came one.-
"It's almost like this place is built by books."
-he chuckled and then looked at the couch and even though he did feel a bit awkward by being invited he walked over the couch and lightly sat down comfortably but couldn't help to look at all the books around him again.-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:42 pm
She nods from the kitchen, "Well I love books...they are the most wonderful things...I can read entire novels in one day." she laughed softly and looks in the cupboard. "Well do you want lavender or jasmine tea? I think I also have honey lemon."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:48 pm
-Chez then looked towards the kitchen and then got up and walked in.-
"Honey Lemon sounds good."
-He then looked into the kitchen to feed his curiosity.-

"How long have you lived here?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:44 pm
Crocosmia turned and looked at him her short hair flipping and flowing around her cheeks. "In this house...well I have been here for a few years, ever since I was able to be on my own I have lived here. I really enjoy it here it has all I need for live happily."

She smiled at him, "what about you what is your home like?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:59 pm
-He was hesitant to say.-
"Well always waking to the warm sun and enjoying the enviroment around me especially with water near by. I travel mostly, and in the winter I tend to sleep more often."
-there was an uneasy laugh that came from him.-
"No much of a home, just open surroundings."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:12 pm
"There is nothing wrong with that. You are more likely to find the start of your story that way. Well when ever you wander by here if you like you can stay here on my couch." she said with a smiled and poured the hot water into the cup and the tea packet.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:39 pm
-Chez was warmed by her kindness.-
"You would truly accept a stranger you barely know in your home?"

-He asked with meaning behind it.-