Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The City That Whispers-Accepting Now! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:26 am
"i guess you could say that but its more like we knew that you would be here soon tho we did not know who you were." Taibhreamh said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:39 pm
Hunter smiles while still holding his side, "my name is hunter and i geuss i am a Maravan, i think"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:17 pm
"what do you mean you think? are you or arent you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:34 am
Hunter looks confused, "i cant remember anything, i dont know why"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AlyaColman
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:04 am
Lily looked over in his direction. "What's the last thing you remember?"

Sayuri walked down the market streets with a basket in hand. The basket was filled with vegetables and wrapped up raw meats. She looked at the list in her other hand, checking back and forth between the basket and list to make sure she got everything before noticing she had forgotten the okra. She sighed and went to the next vegetable vender.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:08 am
Michal deep withing the storm is probably getting struck a few over 100 times a minute he feeling is great he has been in the storm for half an hour so currently he has been hit over 300,000 times by strikes that range over several thousand volts of electricity he himself is probably now carrying a couple million volts of electricity there is no one on earth willing to mess with him when he is this charged even his hair will stay at a spiked state he gives off right now a strong glow i stays another half an hour to be sure he is got a good charge the electricity courses across his body jumping from part to part he cannot even ride his horse so he grabs thunders reighns and walks back the way he came his watchers will keep a good distance from him now no one gets near him when he is like this not even the king dares for all his abilities electricity has no mind.  

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:33 pm
Hunter looks at her, "all i remember is being dragged away frow a burnt field and a destroyed house, miss is there something wrong with your eyes?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:39 pm
Lily waited a moment before stating calmly, "I'm blind." and moving on to thinking about what he said. "A burnt field?"  

AlyaColman
Captain

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:51 pm
Hunter nods "yes, the only things i remember is my name and my abilitys, and i wish i could help you but i know you can"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:55 pm
"I have been blind my entire life, and never once have I wished to see." Lily thought carefully. "As for your burning field, that might be the farmer's field outside the city. It burnt down a couple of days ago."  

AlyaColman
Captain

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:14 pm
Hunter nods, "what happend? the only thing i had on me was a necklace with a wierd coin" the coin looks like something an old human king would wear  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:24 pm
Lily's eyes saddened. "It is the Aarons. I'm not sure if you remember this, but they rule the city. They're beast, they might not look it, but they most certainly are. Two weeks ago they began burning fires with their powers at the edges of the mountains. It hadn't caused us much harm until now. It got out of control."  

AlyaColman
Captain

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:48 pm
"ok i think i can help you recover your memories." he looks to his master who was just decnding the stairs and walks over to him askes him a question his master nods and Taibhreamh comes back and tells hunter to "get up and follow him." he leads hunter up stairs and too a bedroom he tells hunter to "laydown".  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:00 pm
Hunter gets up and follows but was a little hesatent to lay down on the bed but did, still holding on to his wounds  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:11 pm
"why are you waiting so long we need to do 2 things 1 dress those wounds so you can heal and 2 recover your lost memories do you want these or not? i will give you 1`minute to think about it."
he goes over and talks to lily quietly "why were you late i was worried about you."  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff