In The Market ))PRP(( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:57 pm
The kitsune's face flushed a tone darker. "I hope not everything." Kartik let out a small sight of relief. "At least it was you, Miss Jherikoda." He chuckled a bit at the statement she made and gave her a wink. "Just a legend as it were from my home." Taking note of her warning, he held each fish by its gills with one hand. "I do not wish to be a burden upon anyone. However, if I am welcomed in your home, allow me to offer a fish for such a warm welcome." Secretly, he was going to give her one anyway, but that was beyond the point. At least this time he was trying to not seem as though he were buying her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:28 pm
Jherikoda shook her head, "Though white clothes to not mix with water I did not see more than a blurred view of your strong thighs and backside." She watched him with the fish and she again shook her head, "I do not eat fish....or meat bit thank you for the offer....if you must repay me then please do so in a story to two I would love to hear of your home land." she bowed her head and motioned for him to follow her as she made her way towards the dark tower.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:33 pm
His face flushed even darker and he coughed a bit. "Sorry about that. I would have gotten out sooner had I known I had company." He was so embarrassed. When she had turned away he gave his forehead a good palm whack for not being more careful. However the moment she would look back at him he had regained his regal format once more, calm with a warm smile. "Well if that is all you ask of me, how could I say no?" He followed after her. "Have you ever been outside of this town?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:06 pm
Jherikoda nods, "Yes I can Kartik but I have never been outside the forest." she said and her ear flicked as she heard the smack of his palm against his head. "You should not be ashamed of your figure...You have the best looking form of anyone that lives in this village or I have treated. It is clear you come from nobel stalk."

She moved up a rather steep thin dirt bath and up to the cold stone tower. She opened the door and walked in setting her pouch on a small table near the entrance before she moved to start lighting candles and a fire place. "It will warm up soon...make yourself at home." she said and she moved out side to get some fire wood. Her timing was very good for as soon as she was back in the rain started to fall.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:16 pm
"There are nice lands beyond here. Have you ever wanted go further then that?" Kartik coughed, flushing once again at her compliment. He could only rub the back of his head, ears folding back a bit. "Oh? You can tell all that just someone's form?" Oh man here he was trying his hardest to be a gentleman but she certainly wasn't making things easy on the man!

He could only follow her lead. She said to make himself comfortable. Shrugging a bit, Kartik moved over to the fireplace she had started and smiled at it. He glanced at the door hearing the rain. "Thank you for allowing me to stay here. All I ask is a pole or a stick of somekind and I will fix my own meal. Also, is there any place I could store these?" He held up the extra two fish he had. It was too much for him. He was hoping to have a meal with her as it had been a good while since he last shared a dinner with someone. Ah well.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:33 pm
Jherikoda could see she was in fact starting to make the fox a bit nervous. She smiled inwardly to herself. She knew it was only a matter of time before she would get him be treat her like the others did. She did not like feeling special in anyone's eyes. Her parents had cared for her and they were killed some times she even believe that it was by her own hand like the villagers thought.

She nods and motioned to a small door in in the wall near where she was standing, "That door has some ice in it if you wish to keep your fish fresh." She was in a small kitchen next to it. After having gotten the fire going nicely she had retreated to the kitchen to start loading a pot with vegetables and herbs. It seemed that he would have some company for dinner after all. "Would you like something dry to wear so your under robes can dry?" She asked her tail flicking as the air started to fill with the freshness of the rain and the spices of her mixing.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:44 pm
He opened the small door. "Thank you, Miss Jherikoa." He set the two fish among the ice. What would he do with them? Hm. Maybe she would have an idea. "Do you know of a family that could use these fish? Or a purpose you may possibly need them for?" He would hate to see them waste.

Kartik returned to the fire with his solitary fish. His ears flicked with sounds of ingredients entering into a metal container. It made him smile just a bit. He was standing before the fire hoping to warm through some when he heard the female's proposal. "Oh, you have something I could wear?" He was surprised. The kitsune never imagined her to have men's clothing but then again, he was pretty cold. And beggers could not be choosers.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:03 pm
Jherikoda nods, "Yes there is always a family in need...I can take some away unless you wish to salt them and take them with you when you leave..." she watched him return to the fire and she nodded, "Would you prefer pants for a night shirt?" She asked filling her pot with some water before she moved to set the pot in the fire and moved towards the stairs. "I can get you which ever you prefer."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:19 pm
A smile came to his face. "Well being that there are others who are in much greater need then I, I would be honored if you wouldn't mind taking those two fish and putting them either to use or give them away." He was deeply grateful to the woman. She was so kind to such a perfect stranger like this. Surely there was more he could offer her. Hearing her question he looked up at the ceiling, scratching lightly at his chin. "Uh, if you would not mind, pants are necessary but if there is also a shirt I would like that as well. I'm sorry to be such a bother."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:30 pm
The bovine female nods and moved up the stairs leaving the fox to the bottom room with the rain and the fire being the only sounds. The stone wall and floors seemed to block most sound even the echos. And like she said the fire had started to warm the lower room. As his eyes adjusted there was a couch off to his left with the back facing the stairs. Looking around herbs were handing from the ceiling drying along one wall were jars full of liquids and powders. Wind blew the rain against a class window over looking the lake.

And with a lighting burst the soft foot falls of the cow could be heard on the lower stairs. "I am sure these will fit you...some times all that the villagers can pay me is with men's clothing...or even children's clothes...you never know when you might need to redress a patient." she said and walked over to him holding out a pair of pants taht might just be a bit baggy on the fox as well as a shirt that would hang past his knees. "If you need a towel I can get you one..."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:05 pm
((Sorry I haven't responded in so long. I got a really bad ear infection monday night and have been in and out of the ER since @_@))

Kartik had stepped closer to the fire, taking in the sights around him. While she was tending to getting clothing upstairs, with his free hand, he reached into his opposing sleeve and pulled out a small Chinese bamboo flute, and his money pouch. He set both down on the ground by the fire. With grate care, he reached into his black vest and drew out a short sword, sheathed in Asian wood. It was garnished with gold trims suitable for a man of nobility. He stared down at it sadly before setting it down as well. He hoped that the woman would see it and not take offense as to what it's purpose was.

The sights and sounds and smells around him was lulling into a nice sense of security. It was only when she spoke again that he looked up to the stairway. So that is where the outfit came from. As she held out the clothing to him, Kartik smiled gently. "Thank you very much but a towel will not be necessary. However, what may I do with this?" His hand that held the fish by the gills lifted slightly better for visual purposes. "If there is no stake to hold it by the fire, maybe a plate so that I might change first please?"

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:20 am
As the fox took the clothes from her she looked over at this items laying near the fire. "Yes would you prefer a metal stake or a wooden one." she said and set the clothes for him on the couch and moved to the kitchen again. She new the story of his life must be interesting. So much of him seemed to be a ever deepening mystery. And a bit to the bovine's surprise she found herself wanting to find out his story. She wanted to know this stranger's history and what brought him to her tower.

She walked over to him with a metal and a wooden stake. "Before you eat would you care for a bath to warm you up? I can have one ready for you and I will come to you when the food is ready..." she said holding the stakes out to him. It was hard to believe that even with her kind attitude as a hostess that she was still so very feared by many in the village.

((Oh wow no need to be sorry I just really hope you start to feel better and they get it worked out!))  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:38 am
"Either would be fine; thank you very much, Miss Jherikoda." Kartik had very few needs in life. As she glanced over and did not comment about anything shown, a small sigh of relief escaped him. At least the sword did not offend her or upset her. However he was prepared to explain should she ask. He hoped it wouldn't come to it. He took from her the metal stake. "Thank you." He drove the metal straight through the fish's mouth with the end sticking out of the tail. He moved it to stand beside the fire.

Kartik smiled at her. "I would like a bath, thank you. You are a very kind hostess." Without even thinking about what she said before, he bowed deeply to her again as he had previously. "Fishing is nice but it can get a bit grimly. And I have traveled a good time without such luxuries as bathing and cleanliness." He didn't smell so bad to any normal person but to himself, he stank. It had been two days. Ugh he needed to clean very badly.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:13 am
She nodded and then looking at his times again she glanced at him, "Would you like any special scent? I can mix almost anything for you..." she offered and then her ears lowered a bit. "Thank you for saying so...it is not that I have had many people staying with me before. And I can see that despite my kindness you are still very nervous and secretive. Please do not fear...though I would like to hear stories of your travel and home land I will not ask anything of you. We are all entitled to our own little secrets."

She turned towards the stairs again with the wooden stake in her hand. "And I shall set you up a room as well when your bath is ready." She said looking over her shoulder at him. "When your fish is set to cook and your ready your bath will be the third door up the stairs." she then moved up the stairs.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:22 am
"I need nothing more then simple things, thank you." Kartik had no idea what 'scents' were because his servants handled that decision most of the time. He blinked at her and looked rather upset. "Oh no no no!" He rushed to her and knelt down before her. "Not at all am I nervous of you or secretive. I just don't trust myself is all. Please do not be saddened. Ask me anything." He seemed very uneasy about bringing her any discomfort. When she turned away he sighed and muttered, "I promise to make it up to you.. after I stop smelling like fish."

Standing up he turned to her and smiled. "You are very kind. I do appreciate everything you are doing for me." He waited by the fire for her but seemed to be deep in thought as he stared in the flames. How did he upset his hostess so fast? Ugh this was frustrating. He needed to clean his hands first and wash away his worries to think more clearly.

ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff