Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Original Akatsuki

Back to Guilds

If you wanna be in the akatsuki this is the place to go! 

Tags: akatsuki, role play, anime, manga, naruto 

Reply The Akatsuki Roleplaying
World Domination Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AkatsukimemberWoolfy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:09 am
Woolfy was walking calmly down a hallway
All the residents of the appartment building were oblivious to the going ons outside
Lizard flickered his tongue
"Who is it you wish me to track, Karis Danna?"
Woolfy pulled something out of her pocket, it was the very same needle that Sakura had used to carry the antidote to Sasori's poison which had let to his ultimate Demise
Now it was going to be used to bring him back
Lizard sniffed at the needle and caught it's previous owner's scent
He made a grunt and started downt he hall way, Woolfy walking after him
They finally came to the door which Lizard had Located the pink haired b**** to  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:14 am
*I smirk and follow Flamekiah*  

Seren_Recomora
Crew

atwood11
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:20 am
*As I'm running through the village all of a sudden I tackled to the ground and then I kick the source of the noise off of me,and jump up*"Well,well,well, the dog and his owner"

"Akamaru good job tracking this a**"

"Wow you call me an a**...I should kill you for that but your not even worth it"

"Shut up you low-life scum...I'm gonna kill you...come on Akamaru"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:41 am
"Now boy...tell me where Naruto Uzumaki is"

"Why should I"

"Because...if you don't...I'm gonna...kill you"

*Kiba got down on all fours and Akamaru jumped on his back*"Juujin Bunshin(Beast Man Clone)"*Akamaru then turned into Kiba*

"I'm guessing this is some kinda bloodline trait...I'm not gonna use my scrolls or my sword for this...just my hands"

"Screw you...now lets fight"

((This song starts to play for the fight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM6NF-PYL7o ))  

atwood11
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

atwood11
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:05 am
"Come on Akamaru...Shikyaku no Jutsu(Four-Legged Technique)"*Blue Chakra starts to come out of Kiba and Akamaru Kiba...they rush at me really fast*

"What the f**k"

*Kiba Akamaru hits me in the legs and Kiba punches me in the face and sends me flying 3 feet back ward*

*Blood trickles out of the side of my mouth*"Not bad for a few Genin...but now I'm gonna kill you...Kiba what is your darkest fear"

"Screw you"

"Kokuun Rouheki(Black Clouds Prison Wall)"*Black Clouds start to from around Kiba and Akamaru*

"What the heck is this"

"Its a cloud barrier,you will be trapped in here until I let you go...I'll see you very soon Kiba"*I then leave*

((The song ends))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:37 pm
*As I'm running throughthe village looking for Naruto I feel a sudden punch to the side of my face and then a round house kick is delivered to my stomach which sends me plummeting to the ground in a big crash*

"I am the handsome devil of The Hidden Leaf Village...I am Rock Lee"

*I struggle to my feet and cough up some blood*"Your gonna pay for that you a**hole"

*Rock Lee gets into a taijutsu stance*"Don't underestimate me"

*I spit up some blood then I smirk at Lee*"Sadly...I can't underestimate you...that punch and kick actually hurt"

"I will protect my friends"

"Even Sakura"*I stop smirking and give a small chuckle*

"What are you talking about?"

"My friend Woolfy is on her way to kill that b***h now...and my other friends Seren and Flamekiah are on there way to kill the rest of the kunoichi in this village you fool"

"I won't let that happen...I will stop them...and I'll kill you"

"I'm sorry but I won't let that happen...now shall we begin"

*Lee charges at me*"Kongouriki(Thunder Power"*He kicks me into the air(12 feet high),grabs my arm and thorws me down with full power to the ground with a crash*

*I struggle to my feet again*"Your really starting to piss me off"*I spit up loads of blood*"Looks like I'm gonna have to use my sword for this"*I pull out my sword*

((This song starts to play while me and Lee start to fight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYGCT4AQIR0 ))  

atwood11
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

atwood11
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:14 pm
"Konoha Dai Senpuu(Leaf Great Whirlwind)"*Lee rushes at me and kicks me in the chin sending me 14 feet up into the air,he then delivers a right hook which I block but then he heel drops in the top of my head sending me plummeting again straight to the ground with another big crash*

*I lay there,then I realize that I didn't have my sword in my hand,I got to my knees and saw that my sword was at leats 20 feet away from me,I then coughed up a puddle of blood*"S**t",I think to myself.

"I told you...I will kill you"

*I get to my feet and make a run for my sword,I pick it up and face Lee again...I was in tons of pain but I was trying my best not to show it*"Lets finish...this"*I cough up more blood*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:52 pm
"Seren stay back,this move makes a shockwave".*I run and jump above Ino and use Oukashou-cherry blossom collision Ino barely dodges it and yells "Hmmph."

"Oh no she didn't"

"Loser dude"  

Flamekiah

atwood11
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:34 pm
*Lee rushes at me and throws a kick,but I block his kick with my sword,I then grab his leg and thrust him to the ground*"You die now"*I grab him by his neck and start punching his face until its cover with blood*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:13 pm
i appear in front of Shikamaru:now i shall finish the job of Hidan.:i appear behind Shikamaru and barely slit his throat because he used the shadow control ability.:this is for Asuma-sensei.: he makes me stab myself with my sword.ten minutes later the jutsu deactivated.all of my wounds automaticly healed in three seconds:you damn idiot: i charge at shikamaru but he dodges my attack:kage bunshiin no jutsu.:i make 4 shadow clones:buunshiin kakatou otoshi.:i use the shadow clone spinning heel drop on Shikamaru and appear right in front of him.then i slash his head with the kutsangi sword.  

Shuchi-sama
Crew

atwood11
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:20 pm
*After punching Lee to death,I get up and pull a blue bean out of my pocket then I eat it...all of a sudden all of my injuries heal and my chakra regains*"That was to close"*I look at Lee's dead body*"I almost regret killing the poor fool"*I then turn around and run in the search of Naruto again*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:47 am
Woolfy knocked on the door
Guess who answered the door?
It was the Kyuubi himself
Woolfy smiled
"Hello, I am Woolfy."
It took a few seconds for Naruto to reconise the cloak she wore

"...Akatsuki?"

"No, Woolfy!! Im here to kill Sakura." She said this with a smile
She looked in the room to see Sakura behind Naruto
"You, the pink haire b****. Im here to revenge Sasori-Chan."
The next second Woolfy had head butted Naruto, who went flying out the room and now lay outside right infront of AtWood
"Theres your Prey Woody!! Have Fun!!"
Woolfy turned back to Sakura
"You know what Im going to do? Im going to take your blood and bring Sasori-Chan back."

"Like Hell you are!!" Sakura lunged at Woolfy with a chakra strenghed punch
Woolfy dodged it simply and it smashed into the wall, breaking it down
"Stay still!!" Sakura punched at Woolfy again, but this time Woolfy grabbed her fist in her hand

"Sure." Woolfy sent her chakra into Sakura's fist, which over powered Sakura's chakra
Woolfy's chakra was green and burnt Sakura's skin
"My chakra may not look like much, but it is so intence it burns the skin, it even burns me but my skin has gotten used to the sering pain."
Sakura fell to her knees, unable to move
"Do you reconise this?"
Woolfy held the needle which had been Sakura's
"I knew you would."
Woolfy took the lid off and stuck the needle into Sakura's wrist, the pink haired b****es blood filling it slowly  

AkatsukimemberWoolfy
Vice Captain

Seren_Recomora
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:01 am
"Oh come now Ino. You could be alittle nicer, we aren't just killing you. We're killing everyone! Some of them are already dead."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:53 am
Zuko appeared in front of Neji and Tenten.also Choji attacked him from behind with the giant fist technique.Zuko dodged it by jumping into the air and Tenten performed a twin rising dragons trap technique by quickly throwoing loads of projectiles with chains around Zuko.the chains tied him up and Zuko couldn't move.another body of Zuko came out and killed the tied up one.he appeared behind Tenten using some kind of stunning jutsu on her and he grabbed her by her neck raising her in front of Neji. surprised ne more move and she is dead:Neji backed off giving Choji a sign which was behind him:pathetic fools:Zuko said and stabbed Tenten with an exploding kunai and then slammed Choji with her making both of them explode to chunks.:thats it.eight trigrams hevenly spin:Neji said that and appeared in front of Zuko performing the heavenly spin.Zuko just backed off one step.then Neji started performing the eight trigrams sixty four palms strike.Zuko kept dodging all the strikes by just turning left or right or ducking and while dodging he said:you hit slow:then Zuko grabbed both of Nejis arms and kicked his stomach with his knee then he striked Nejis head with his head:now this is hitting:Zuko said and threw Neji to a nearby house.:now for the grand finale:Zuko appeared in front of Neji:i am gonna use my new developed jutsu.:Zuko made a handsign and said while looking into Nejis eyes:bloodline copy jutsu:then he used the byakugan.he deactivated his byakugan and slashed Neji in half.he came back to the Hokage mansion and attacked Tsunade while Shuchi-sama was currently too lazy to post the battle between Zuko and Tsunade but he promises that he will do it later.  

Shuchi-sama
Crew

atwood11
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:05 pm
"Sakura",yelled Naruto.*He got up getting ready to climb back up into the window Woolfy knocked him out of*

"Oh,no you don't"*I grabbed Naruto by the neck then I kicked him back into a river*"Don't worry Sakura isn't the only one who is going to die...I just killed your friend Lee"

*Naruto jumped out of the river*"I'm gonna kill you"

*I gave a small chuckle*

"What the hell are you laughing at"

"Your the 3rd person who has said that to me today before there death...Kakashi,Lee, and your the third one...I can't count Kiba,cause hes not dead...yet"

*Naruto started to form chakra in his hand*"Shut up...Rasengan"

*I started to form black lightning in my hand*"Chidori"*Me and Naruto ran at each other full-speed...I grabbed his hand which carried the Rasengan,absorbed it to power my Chidori more and thrusted my Chodori right through Naruto's stomach*

"Ugh"*Naruto fell to his knees and started to cry*"I can't die...I'm...supposed...to...be...Hokage"

"To late,you little brat"*I kicked Naruto in the face which sent him flying back...I walked towards him and picked him up by the neck*"Look at you...crying like a helpless dog"*I formed Chidori in my hand again,this one was yellow*"Good-bye...Naruto"*I thrust the final Chidori through Naruto's heart,and dropped him to the ground*

"No"*Naruto then died*

*I climed up the window to Naruto's room and saw Woolfy taking blood from the pink haired girl*"The Kyuubi is terminated"*Sakura then began to cry*  
The Akatsuki Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff