Reply .:Titan's Tower:.
Cancelled?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Secsi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:58 pm
hey im sorry TT might get cancelled but ther is no need to bash Ed, Edd, and Eddy it's been on since the beginning and is a pretty good show if you know the characters...lets not vent your anger on innocent shows

p.s Fairly Oddparents is also a good show  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:32 pm
how long have you been watching CN?!

I am just a kid and I remember times before ed, edd, n' eddy. They made stupid shows like camp lazlo and hi hi puffy ani yumi to replace MASTERPIECES like dexter's laboratory and courage the cowardly dog.

Now, I am not saying that some of the new shows don't have a certain flair.
EX: KND, I can't think of another outside of adult swim and toonami. but I would gladly sacrifice the new CN for the old one.

also, on another note, They did the same thing to toonami! WTF happened to Kenshin and yu yu? also, megas XLR?  

The Vorpal Tom

Narcolepshi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:01 am
LOL. Anyway..
Yea this season was pretty horrible.
There's always the comic you can go to >_>

It kind of reminds me of Nick... how they had all these good old shows, then cancelled all of them and now we end up with stuff like Spongebob =_= Although I love Fairly Oddparents XD

I never really liked CN besides Powerpuff Girls >_o I like their reruns of Family Guy/Futurama and the Boondocks is entertaining, but that's all related to Adult Swim isn't it .-.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:56 am
yes, adult swim is better than most of CN.

I have only been watching Nick for a year or two, but I have NICKTOONS! it rocks, cause they have ZIM!  

The Vorpal Tom

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:00 am
ZIIIIM

errm, I mean....

yeah. *grabs gameslave*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:34 am
DO THE GIR DANCE NOW!  

The Vorpal Tom

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:34 pm
Doom doom doom doom doooooommm yeah I loved all the old Nick and CN shows but some of them are pretty good. And what did every happen to Megas? That show was awsome.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:47 pm
God, I hated Megas. My brother LOVED it though.

Catscratch is terrible....and I ********' miss Legend of the Hidden Temple and just about EVERY OTHER GAME SHOW Nick ever HAD! I mean, Double Dare, Double Dare 2000, Off the Wall...and Wild and Crazy Kids! A couple days ago the theme song just popped into my head and I was freaking out because I couldn't remember where it was from!

Gaah! I want the old Nick back!  

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:12 am
Auria Tetsukai

Catscratch is terrible....and I ********' miss Legend of the Hidden Temple and just about EVERY OTHER GAME SHOW Nick ever HAD! I mean, Double Dare, Double Dare 2000, Off the Wall...and Wild and Crazy Kids! A couple days ago the theme song just popped into my head and I was freaking out because I couldn't remember where it was from!

You can but it's on satilite.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:27 pm
missing nin itachi
Auria Tetsukai

You can but it's on satilite.

EVERYTHING'S ON SATELLITE!!!!! Nicktoons, the FUNimation channel.....EVERYTHING!!!!  

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

EvilSorceress

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:08 pm
is it just me...or is this guild slowly dieing now that the show is cancelled. People used to post alot more. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:32 pm
Yeah but Hopefully they will bring it back, just like Family Guy.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:46 pm
MNI.....Family Guy took three years to be brought back.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:04 pm
I don't care how long it takes... as long as it's within 3 years, I want my show back. I watch it every day and I have been doing so ever since it started showing on CN. I just read on titansgo.net about Robin going to the batman... NO!! NEVER!! Why would Robin want to go back to some guy with gadgets who wears a cup and doesn't even use gadgets and no one would care if he fell in acid then got blown up but he'd still be alive then he'd get injected iwth bleach and it would take him years to die but he would feel every single piece, when he could live in a tower, no need for secret identies or crap like that, with friends instead of someone who constantly tells him to not kill that guy who killed his parents (how many times can his parents get killed anyway??) and a girlfriend who shoots starbolts n stuff, and be in an excellent cartoon series who's fanbase isn't constructed from fat guys/kids who want to randomly buy things and eat pizzas. Just pizzas. All the time, boggling the mind why their kidneys haven't overloaded with the stuff. Instead people who think, and who go on the net. (No offense to fat der, I mean big boned Teen Titan fans) Teen Titans is alot more original. And has more interesting plots and stuff. Like in Troq, when Vallior (I don't think I spelt that wright but I don't care I'm on a rant) insulted Starfire because she came from Tameran, which talked about racism. Cyborg wont go on Smallville, I've seen that show. If he goes on it he'll just end up killing himself in some bizzare way at the end, or he'll get killed by someone then everyone will cry then forget about him completely the next scene. And what also annoys me about Teen Titans is that when someone makes merchandise or something, not the toys they're awesome, but they always make it uber crap, like the game. But it's an awesome show it deserves awesome stuff! And if you read this all the way to the end you have a longer attention span than I do. I might go make a flash movie about the animé me destroying warner bros. studios, as they distribute the show or they um... they do something important about it and they have the option to cancel it or not, and killing everyone in the frame by frame family blockbuster of the year, well, it'll probably be done next year. It will feature me getting so angry I will get demonic powers from nowhere and start speaking in an extremely deep echoey evil voice. And I will save the titans from the cancelled characters vault of dewm. This has been Sabran, flash alias Gasai (Artistic talent in japanese) even though I made nothing yet but I'm working on a Matrix movie and... shut up Sabran. Goodnight everybody and if there are any CN/WB workers reading this, BRING IT BACK OR THERE WILL BE A NEWS REPORT OF SEVERAL ATOMIC BOMBS AIMED AT CARTOON STUDIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THank you for listening ^_^  

Sabran

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:19 pm
You have to admit that Season 5 has really gone downhill. If they can make the show what it once was, then I hope the letter campaign works. But I'd just rather see it go away for good than see it degenerate into s**t. Then at least we could remember the good times...  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff