Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Under the Stars

Back to Guilds

A guild based off of Erin Hunter's series, 'Warriors'. Contains roleplay and chat. 

Tags: Warriors, Cats, Erin Hunter, Roleplay, Warriorcats 

Reply Roleplay
WindClan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightning_fall

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:03 pm
(( Sorry PiratexXxAngel, I've been really busy, and now it's really late. Just wanted to say I haven't forgotten/ignored Softheart on pourpose >.< I'll post tomorrow for sure, and delete this post ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:19 pm
Patchpaw had just caught her third rabbit, feeling very proud of herself. She placed the prey next to her other catches consisting of a few birds and a few mice. Then she heard small pawsteps headed her way. She glanced around, her eye suddenly catching movement within the grasses. "Lightpaw?" she called out, tensing her muscles, just in case.

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

lightning_fall

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:26 pm
Thistlestar shook her head as Softheart left camp with Thorntail. That tom never failed to make her day more interesting.

--- --- ---

Thorntail was happy to be out of camp. The crisp breeze cooled her and tugged at her fur, taking the sleepiness of the morning with it. They traveled in relative silence, until they reached the river. The steep banks that formed here were protection enough against Riverclan cat's crossing the border, so Torntail didn't stop to renew scent markers much as they walked along. "Yes, I remember. The weirdest part about it was there was no scent trail we could follow." Thorntail meowed carefully. Thinking of the mystery kit sent a small chill up her spine. Softheart, however, looked quite relaxed, so Thorntail let it slide. The sandy she-cat pricked her ears. They were close enough now they could hear the tumbling water of the falls ahead. Not much farther now to the Thunderclan border.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:54 am
Softheart nodded his head, remembering. He took in a deep breath of the clean air by the river. He could smell Riverclan but not on their side of the border thankfully. Perhaps a patrol had been through recently. Softheart continued forward. Next would be the Thunderclan border, he may have to pay attention a little more thoroughly there.

Softheart sniffed the ground every so often, but there was nothing out of place. As they neared the Thunderclan border, he could smell the tempting scent of thriving, luscious, prey and licked his whiskers but kept his paws on his side of the border of course. Windclan had their own prey. Instead he occupied himself by turning his ears forward and listening. Again nothing seemed out of the ordinary, so he continued to walk quietly along.

Lightpaw lifted her head above the grass. Patchpaw was the only cat she knew that was never surprised by her approach. Maybe because they spent so much time together she had learned to recognize her pawsteps. This made Lightpaw purr. She bounded over to her friend in a few steps and her eyes were wide when she saw Patchpaw's catch. Rabbits were hard to catch unless you were Windclan. She licked her friend's ear proudly and then turned around and flicked her tail for Patchpaw to follow. She didn't want Badgerpelt to keep freaking out.

((i'll post in the other clans asap sorry >.<))

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

light_tale

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 am
Hazefeather finished a rabbit and sat, waiting, for the patrols to return. The camp was quiet with almost everyone out on patrols, with just Thislestar and a few other cat's quietly doing their things around camp. Hazefeather sigheed and retreated back to her den. She sorted her herbs, then sorted them again, glancing over her shoulder every so oftan to see if Thorntail had returned yet. After the fifth time of putting the marigold back into place, she curled up into her nest. I'll just rest my eyes for a.... Her thoughts drifted off as she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:43 pm
Patchpaw purred as she recieved praise for her catches. Although once she saw Lightpaw's signal to follow, she huffed in reply. Somehow managing to hold onto all her prey, she padded slowly back to where Badgerpelt was.

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

lightning_fall

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:08 pm
Thorntail carried on with the patrol, scenting and leaving scents as necessary. Once or twice the young she-cat started to day dream, but she was brought back to reality by a rustle in the bushes or the swish of Softheart's tail. Soon Fourtrees loomed just ahead of them. Good Thorntail thought We can go to the thunderpath and then head back. I'm starving.

--- --- ---

Thistlestar wandered around camp. She wished she colud go out and hunt...but then who would watch over the camp? Most cats were out on a patrol of some sort. With a sigh, Thistlestar sought out the cat she knew would still be in camp. Sticking her head into Hazefeather's den, the leader was about to call out when she spotted the young she-cat asleep in the corner. With a purr Thistlestar retreated, deciding to leave Hazefeather dreaming.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:33 am
Bagderpelt's eyes widened at her apprentice's catch and return. "Oh thank Starclan!" She exclaimed in relief. She trotted over to Patchpaw and began checking to see if there were any injuries on her charge. "Are you okay? You shouldn't have wandered off like that! Nevermind, I'm just so happy you're okay!" She fussed. She reached for some of Patchpaw's catch. "Here, let me take this. You did a very good job, though I would be happier if you stayed closer to me next time." She continued to fuss quietly to herself while she moved to take one of the rabbits from her apprentice.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items