Otaku con highschool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyaph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:39 pm
(So do i start were We're still in biology?Whatever 4laugh )
kotone entered the class room a second before the teacher could come in Reina trailing in behind her,She looked around and sat somewere in the middle row near a window.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:29 am
Reina did a slight head bow to the teacher before she headed to her an open desk that was on the opposite side of the class from Kotone.

[[ Sorry Fan-tan, it seems that you're kind of like, god-modding some people's parts (more specifically, Gen's character), and Gen did kind of say something I was going to say; you are kind of going too fast without Nyaph and I to reply too soon. gonk
Sorry, I'm just necessarily picky about god-modding in RPs for some reason. . . ]]  

T R l X X
Crew

Geno Rhapsody
Vice Captain

TenBillion-Percent Simp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:03 am
Liam turned around from the board for a minute and gave the doorway one last glance. "Okay, so everyone's here right?" he asked to no one in particular.

(Oops, I said something you were going to say?! >.<)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:23 am
T R l X X
Reina did a slight head bow to the teacher before she headed to her an open desk that was on the opposite side of the class from Kotone.

[[ Sorry Fan-tan, it seems that you're kind of like, god-modding some people's parts (more specifically, Gen's character), and Gen did kind of say something I was going to say; you are kind of going too fast without Nyaph and I to reply too soon. gonk
Sorry, I'm just necessarily picky about god-modding in RPs for some reason. . . ]]
sorry trixx I'll wait until you reply next time and I am doing that sorry geno sweatdrop  

PaintedSushIi

Nyaph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:22 pm
[[Oh hey guys feel free to control any teachers if you want thats what they're there foooor~!Not actuall Rpers though like genisis]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:26 pm
(Hehehe, controlling teachers. BWAHAHAHAAHA! *coughs* xD)  

Geno Rhapsody
Vice Captain

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Nyaph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:32 pm
oOGenesis_RhapsodosOo
(Hehehe, controlling teachers. BWAHAHAHAAHA! *coughs* xD)

[[ eek Oh snap what Has i doooone?!]] xd

Kotone ignored the teacher and stared out the window to see anime characters pretending to fight each other with magical powers one girl dressed like dokuro-chan hit some kid on the head with her mace,kotones head slid off her hand'what is with this school?!' She whispered to herself her expression saying 'wth?!'  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:52 pm
Noticing that everyone either had on an expression of boredom or uninterest, Liam decided it was time to start the lesson. "Okay, since everyone's settled in, let's begin." He bowed. "Welcome class, to Biology. I'm your teacher, Liam Gilbraldo." He pointed to his name written on the chalkboard. "Feel free to just call me Liam if you want. I don't mind." He smiled brightly.

"Oh yes, before we start the lesson, I need each and everyone of you to sign these." He crossed over to his desk and picked up a stack of papers and noticed a girl staring out the window, clearly confused on something. He looked at the roll. "Ms. Katsura right? Can you please give me a hand with these?"  

Geno Rhapsody
Vice Captain

TenBillion-Percent Simp

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:48 pm
"Ugh, stupid paperwork. . ." Reina mumbled under her breath as she lied her head on her hand, staring at the wall beside her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:58 pm
kotone Snapped to attention at the mention of her last name "Oh y-yes okay!" kotone stuttered she got up and picked up the papers On gilbraldo sensei's desk and began passing them out.  

Nyaph
Vice Captain

Geno Rhapsody
Vice Captain

TenBillion-Percent Simp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:09 pm
"Now all of you might be wondering what this is for...to be honest, I have no idea." Liam cleared his throat. "You see, I'm new here, so we will all be experiencing and learning the familiarities of this school together! But I kinda heard from another teacher across from me that these are what you call..." He coughed. "...Liability papers."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:15 pm
"Great. . . a new teacher with no experience. . . we're saved. . ." Reina thought, still staring at the wall.  

T R l X X
Crew

Nyaph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:11 am
Kotone nearly fell over "Umm,Mister...gilbraldo sir...How about we began with introductions?" kotone suggested raising her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:23 am
"Hmm?" Liam thought for a moment. "Let's start with the front row and work our way to the back. Give the class your name, favorite subject, and hobby. And anything else you'd like to toss in there." He walked to his desk and sat down. "Ms. Kei, you're up first."  

Geno Rhapsody
Vice Captain

TenBillion-Percent Simp

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:53 am
Reina's head popped up, "Why me?!" she though. Reina stood up from her seat, bowed ever so slightly, and said, "My name is Reina Fei, I am half Chinese and half Japanese, I major in Math and sports, and hardly passed Human Anatomy last year. Uhmm, I tend to draw- manga and or anime of course. And it is a pleasure to be in your class, Mr. Gilbraldo, sir," after making a fool of herself, Reina sat down and tried not to look up since. "God, I'm such an idiot!"  
☆ Roleplay ★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff