Explaining Deathrock Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathrocker P I

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:18 pm
Death of Cool
I failed out of art school because I realized drinking was more fun than going to class.

I've known that for a good long while, but here's hoping I don't flunk out! xd

Good Heroine
This is why I almost didn't graduate high school and now college. confused I wonder what's going to happen when I turn 21...

Booze is so easy to get a hold of here(Metro/urban area AND wet campus), I don't think my problem will get any worse when I hit 21. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:17 pm
If you go to some dinky little liquor store in a rougher part of Philly, they'll never ******** card you. Ever. I've never had a single one say "let me see your ID."

Also I have mathes homework right now, Parabolas. I'm just going to print out the album art for Jawbreaker - Bivouac, and put it on there. Just because I only ever go out of my way to be an a*****e.  

Marximum Philocity

Good Heroine
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:41 pm
I work at a shitty little drive-thru and my boss is really cool but he'd still kill me if he ran through the tapes and saw me buying beer/cheap liquor.

There's only one liquor store I know of that doesn't card, and that place is so far in the hood I'd more than likely get jumped before I even got there, let alone anyone see a weird looking white kid walking alone down the street with a brown paper bag. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:49 pm
roy division
If you go to some dinky little liquor store in a rougher part of Philly, they'll never ******** card you. Ever. I've never had a single one say "let me see your ID."

Even in some of the nicer parts of town, they still don't card. But my campus is in Glenside, so it's only a tiny bit harder to get a hold of it on your own.

Good Heroine
There's only one liquor store I know of that doesn't card, and that place is so far in the hood I'd more than likely get jumped before I even got there, let alone anyone see a weird looking white kid walking alone down the street with a brown paper bag. gonk

'Swhy you need a black friend 3nodding  

Deathrocker P I

Good Heroine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:20 am
Deathrocker P I

Good Heroine

I had one, but then he broke into my friends house and stole his PS3/Games so... neutral There used to be a coll dive near my place with great shows that didn't care, but my friend dated the doorman and that ended badly so I can't walk past there without risking this giant alcoholic obliterating me.

If I can arrange a ride booze is no problem, but I have no friends who have a license/car so I'm screwed most of the time and have to be slick.

The thing that works best is going to a show and getting a bottle out of the trash then asking the bartender for another, they usually assume they sold it to you already and give you another no questions asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:38 am
Good Heroine
Deathrocker P I

Good Heroine

I had one, but then he broke into my friends house and stole his PS3/Games so... neutral There used to be a coll dive near my place with great shows that didn't care, but my friend dated the doorman and that ended badly so I can't walk past there without risking this giant alcoholic obliterating me.

If I can arrange a ride booze is no problem, but I have no friends who have a license/car so I'm screwed most of the time and have to be slick.

The thing that works best is going to a show and getting a bottle out of the trash then asking the bartender for another, they usually assume they sold it to you already and give you another no questions asked.

xD
I'm too poor to go to a show every night xDDD  

Deathrocker P I

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:25 pm
Deathrocker P I
Good Heroine

Black people are either scared shitless of me or are nice as hell. We get a lot of the migratory Philly gang trash and I've rarely ever had a problem with them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:35 pm
Alien Hex Fiend
Deathrocker P I
Good Heroine

Black people are either scared shitless of me or are nice as hell. We get a lot of the migratory Philly gang trash and I've rarely ever had a problem with them.

Aside from the wannabegangstas at Lincoln High School in NE Philly, I've never had any issue with any black people.
A bunch of my friends are from the bottom. xD  

Deathrocker P I

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:51 pm
Deathrocker P I
Alien Hex Fiend
Deathrocker P I
Good Heroine

Aside from the wannabegangstas at Lincoln High School in NE Philly, I've never had any issue with any black people.

If you notice A LOT of kids in high school like that are wannabe gangsters. The real ones end up in prison or dying. whee

There's almost no goths here let alone deathrockers, and the closest people with my music tastes are in their twenties or older.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:53 pm
Alien Hex Fiend
Deathrocker P I
Alien Hex Fiend
Deathrocker P I
Good Heroine

If you notice A LOT of kids in high school like that are wannabe gangsters. The real ones end up in prison or dying. whee

There's almost no goths here let alone deathrockers, and the closest people with my music tastes are in their twenties or older.

I'm the only teen Goth/Punk/Deathrocker I know. The few I know are 30+. I only relish in the fact that a bunch of people I know dig Joy Division.  

Deathrocker P I

Good Heroine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:40 pm
Alien Hex Fiend
Deathrocker P I
Good Heroine

Black people are either scared shitless of me or are nice as hell.

In high school I never had problems because people thought I was a Columbine Kid. On the street in the hood alone is an entirely different story, I get jumped just for being white or just being in the wrong place at the wrong time with drunks.

Deathrocker P I
Alien Hex Fiend

I'm the only teen Goth/Punk/Deathrocker I know. The few I know are 30+. I only relish in the fact that a bunch of people I know dig Joy Division.

My close friends and I sculpted each others musical tastes and still do, they got me into more and more punk and I got them into deathrock, goth, and post-punk so we've got our own little thing going, even though we're mostly split up now either because of college or joining the military...

I won't be a teen for long, I'll be twenty in a couple months. gonk Growing up sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:18 pm
Deathrocker P I
Alien Hex Fiend
Deathrocker P I
Alien Hex Fiend
Deathrocker P I
Good Heroine

i know one other deathrocker, he's my ex and thinks i'm a wanna be DX

the only deathrocker i know is my ex, and he thinks i'm a wanna be  

Spoopy-bat

O.G. Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Marximum Philocity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:34 pm
I've only had one scuffle with wanna-be gangsters. My friends and I were walking down the street and they drove by and were yelling "HEY LOOK AT THOSE FREAKS." at first I didn't care. but then they circled around, and did it again. so I decided to look at them and yell "NORMAL PEEEOOPPPLLLEEE." which apparently offended them enough to get out of their ******** jeep and confront me. "I'LL KICK YOUR a** f*****t." to which I responded: "yeah but then I'll just cast a spell on you when I get home and you'll be dead within a week."

and they ******** believed me, got scared, and ran back to the jeep. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:58 pm
roy division
I've only had one scuffle with wanna-be gangsters. My friends and I were walking down the street and they drove by and were yelling "HEY LOOK AT THOSE FREAKS." at first I didn't care. but then they circled around, and did it again. so I decided to look at them and yell "NORMAL PEEEOOPPPLLLEEE." which apparently offended them enough to get out of their ******** jeep and confront me. "I'LL KICK YOUR a** f*****t." to which I responded: "yeah but then I'll just cast a spell on you when I get home and you'll be dead within a week."

and they ******** believed me, got scared, and ran back to the jeep. lol

Mucho props. xD  

Deathrocker P I

Good Heroine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:32 pm
My only skirmish with wiggers was because they were drunk and thought my friend had thrown a two liter at the guys car from my friends apartment window a couple days before, he didn't but the guy still thought he did. Dude threw a punch, I tried to split them up and the guy's two friends ganged up on me and both promptly got broken noses. Unfortunately I also ******** up one of my metacarpals pretty bad and it still hurts after about two months, but I don't have insurance so I just have to live with it, also I had to resew my JD patch and one of my shirts got shredded. confused

I never tried the voodoo thing, people are just intimidated by me for the way I dress and stare them down so for the most part I never bothered. razz  
Deathrock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff