Court yard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:33 pm
Adin shrugged and walked a little ways to a bench, beckoning Layla to follow. "It is possible to develop skills that you never knew you had." She sat tucking her feet under her as she spoke to the girl. "I have seen it done before. Come, I want you try again." She sliced her palm with her nail and watched as the wound filled with blood  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:40 pm
"yes ma'am" Layla walked over sitting on her kneed infront of adin. watching her slice her hand open she was a little taken back and hoped that she diddnt let he down.

Much like she did for learning how to control her fire she closed her eyes and concentrated on the image of the hand cut. Placing her hands ove the wound she starrted to invision the cut going away. She concentrated as hars as she could and felt slightly weaker.

Mistress Cera

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:50 pm
Adin pursed her lips and watched intently. "That's enough." She said softly "You still have much to learn. And you need rest." She ran her tongue over the cut then smiled. "You did well."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:25 pm
Layla nodded and rose from her spot on the ground. Taking the jacket off she handed it back to Adin thanking her once more as she walked back over to her weapons that still lay on the ground. before she left the courtyard she bowed in respect again and with that she walked back into the castle to her room to rest.  

Mistress Cera

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:30 pm
Adin watched her leave then rose and made her way towards the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:03 pm
*Menladiel's curiosity got the best of her as she floated down into the courtyard after riding a gust of wind,she walked quietly her hand on the hilt of her sword as she explored her surroundings*  

DuckysGirl4E

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:25 pm
A beautiful woman with long hair stepped into a courtyard. she could smell a scent somewhat familiar but shrugged it off. a gold encrusted katana with an emerald lay at her hip  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:28 pm
*Menladiel heard and scented the approach of another,swiftly she stalked into the shadow of the trees in the court yard making her way to the sounds of the foot falls she could hear*  

DuckysGirl4E

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:16 pm
Kaiya looked up hearing someone creeping closer. her hand reached instinctivly to her hilt with a controlled grip as she peered in the direction the footfalls were coming from. She saw a shadow move to her right but did not make a move  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:26 pm
*Menladiel smelled the alphas scent on this woman so she stepped from the shadows her palms out showing she intended no harm but she did not leave her self unprotected ,the wind blew gently at her back*
"I am the lycan elvens of the forests,guardians of the borders,for give my english is poor but better than others.My name Menladiel"  

DuckysGirl4E

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:09 pm
She looked up then slowly released the hand on the hilt putting both up palms forward as a sign of peace "you are forgiven. for everyone has their own way to talk. I am Kaiya"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:11 pm
*Menladiel felt her mates connection to her*
"A pleasure to meet you.I must be off now"
*She bowed her head slightly then turned witha few quick bounds she was up and over the courtyard wall,the wind lending her grace and speed*  

DuckysGirl4E

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

VivianAmarielSkorm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:15 pm
She watched the Lycan bound off her mucles coiled wanting to join but she had present matters to deal with first "and you menladiel be swift and sure in your intent" she whispered a motto from her now long gone pack  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:54 pm
Layla had been patrolling the castle for some time now and had began to wander in the courtyard. She looked to the woods intruigued but stayed at the castle for now, she would explore them when Marcus had rested.  

Mistress Cera

Mistress Cera

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:41 pm
Laya had began her Tia chi practices in the middle of the courtyard taking a small break from roaming around the empty halls in the castle. There was no use spending all day inside wandering around an empty castle. Most people couldnt get to the main castle entrance anyways and would have to come through the courtyard.  
Black Moon Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff