Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy tail. (Open)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Anime, Roleplaying, New Gen, Magic, Fighting 

Reply Fairy Tail (Guild)
Train station [Rp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CygnusTakeru195
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:17 pm
Emil looked at her In surprise. "Y-you want to help?" He asked. "I'll help too Emil." Zelos said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:48 pm
"Me too!" Stella said with a bright smile.  

Goddess Tea Time
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

Eirika_Fluorspar_777
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:24 pm
"Of course I would, and apparently so would the rest of us," Naomi said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:33 pm
Emil grin before chuckling. "Thank you guys." He said to them, but the happy moment was short lived when the train came to a sudden halt which caused everyone on the train to almost fall out of their seats.

"W-whats going on?" Zelos asked as he stood up, a black shadow ball shot out and hit his chest. Slamming back Into the train seat. "Gha!" He gasped before leaning forward, clenching his chest.

"Stay put fairy boy, this train Is under the Eisenwald's control." Said a man who was standing with to others, all three had evil grins on their faces.  

CygnusTakeru195
Captain

Goddess Tea Time
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:52 pm
Stella almost flew forward but instead she hit her head on the window. "Ow." she grumbled holding her head. She looked up to see three guys and she heard every word they said. "This isn't good." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:54 pm
Naomi stood up and watched the men carefully. "Eisenwald is controlling the train? What does Eisenwald want with it?" she asked. She felt her magic rush through her veins, but was able to keep it contained, for now.  

Eirika_Fluorspar_777
Vice Captain

CygnusTakeru195
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:59 pm
Zelos sat up, his left eye looked like a tigers eye now as his canines grew when he bared his teeth at the men. "Zelos, calm do-" Emil stopped when the younger teen shot over them and tackled the men, his arms had shape-shifted to those of a white tiger. Roars came from him as he tore at them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:03 pm
Stella just stared at Zelos, who was now a white tiger. It terrified her to see him lose control like that but she just pushed it away. She stood up and grabbed her staff. "I'm going to check the rest of the train. I know it couldn't just be those three alone." she said walking out into the aisle.  

Goddess Tea Time
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

Eirika_Fluorspar_777
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:08 pm
Naomi didn't want Stella to go, but she was worried about Zelos. She grabbed him from behind, snaking her arms around his torso to pull him back from the men. Lavander grew from the floors, filling the area with their aroma. Lavander has a calming scent. Hopefully this will help a bit, Naomi thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:10 pm
Zelos stopped when he sensed fear coming from Stella and the smell of Lavander, he shifted back. The men were knocked out cold, so he hadn't killed them. "S-sorry..." He said to Naomi before clenching his shoulder again, It was still throbbing with pain.

Emil stood up and followed her. "Good Idea."  

CygnusTakeru195
Captain

Goddess Tea Time
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:14 pm
Stella smiled at him. "It's okay. Just not used to that just yet." she replied. "Come on Emil." she said walking to the other part of the train which was pretty dark. "Ugh, can't see anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:17 pm
"It's alright..." Naomi said softly, a small smile on her face. "Are you ok?" she asked.  

Eirika_Fluorspar_777
Vice Captain

CygnusTakeru195
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:21 pm
Emil followed, he sent a small electrical pulse through the train cart. "I...don't sense anyone..." He said before sending out a stronger one which to Stella would only feel like tingling feeling coming from him.

Zelos' eye turned back to normal as did his fangs. "Y-eah, that dark ball messed up my s-shoulder...."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:27 pm
Naomi nodded. "Now hold still..." She had a small bag with her, filled with bandage wrap and other medical supplies. She wrapped up Zelo's shoulder before putting the bag away. "Just be careful, ok?" she asked. "I'll take a better look at it later, after we're off this train."  

Eirika_Fluorspar_777
Vice Captain

Goddess Tea Time
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:29 pm
Stella nodded then stopped dead in her tracks. She tapped her staff on the wood floor and waves came. "I need you to be dead silent." she said closing her eyes. She was hoping that if one of her waves hit something it would be them.  
Fairy Tail (Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff