Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sothe92

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:29 pm
Darryl beats off the zombies with his hockey stick. then he pulls out one of his blades and starts cutting off heads and limbs. When he is done dispatching the zombies he replies to the call on the radio, "Alright, i'll see you there." Darryl then takes out his map, finds central park on it, and departs for central park after checking himself for injuries.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:36 am
Squelching noises and thumps filled the air as a pale blue minivan plowed through a zombie horde on the road. It had been tricked out with curved metal poles attached to the front and spiked tires. The top was fitted with racks used for holding guns and other such things. Gallons of gasoline as well as weapons and canned foods were holed up in the large cargo space behind the driver. The radio blared music by Billy Talent, and smoke poured from the driver's side window. A cigar poked out between the lips of a young woman with a gas mask lifted up out of her face, the driver, who drummed on the steering wheel and hummed along with the music.

Bianca had just recently left her own home in downtown NY with enough s**t as she could load into her family's minivan, and was now on the search for survivors. The car's radio had gone off moments before, telling her that survivors were going to meet up in central park. Thank god. She rammed a zombie through with one of the metal poles on the front of her car as she made a turn and began the drive to the park. Bibi took the cigar out of her mouth and put it out on some zombie guts sticking to the door of the van, then pulled down her gas mask and rolled up the window.  

Inkspills

Sothe92

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:05 pm
After a half hour of seeing no zombies, Darryl started getting a bad feeling in his gut. Then out of what seemed like no where, zombies started popping out, one zombie looking like it was made of several zombies put together. "Oh... My... God..." was Darryl could say before figuring it would be best to run like hell. while he continued to get further from the large zombie along with the smaller ones, more came out to try to block his way. With that in mind, Darryl pulled out his lead pipe and his largest blade, striking any zombie that got to close. He hoped there was more than just the guy he talked to on the radio out there as he ran towards central park.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:26 pm
Patrick flew through the air, all of his current energy in the leap, he groaned as it began to become increasingly clear that he wasn't going to land on his feet. He threw out a hand in one last desperate attempt to grasp the edge of the rooftop. His hand found cold hard concrete, his fingers franticly scrabbled across the edge, gripping with all of their strength. Patrick sighed with relief as he pulled himself onto the rooftop. He got to his feet hesitantly and walked to the next edge of the rooftop, gazing out across the sunrise over Central Park, he was still a ways off from it, but it was in sight now. He attached his rappelling line to to the nearest railing and started rappelling downwards.

Patrick disconnected his rappelling line. Two lines down, two left. He made sure his M14 was loaded as he gazed up the street. His breath caught in his throat as he saw a large infected chasing a young boy down the street. He knelt down and scoped up at the infected's head.  

N for Notorious
Crew

Inkspills

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:40 pm
The minivan screeched as it made a sharp turn and began barreling down the road towards a boy being chased by the most messed-up zombie Bianca had ever seen. She smirked under her mask, pulling her hood up over her head and slamming her foot down on the pedal. The engine roared as the minivan gave its all, tearing through most of the horde before ramming into the larger zombie. The poles attached to the front of the van speared into the zombie's rotting flesh as Bianca swerved the car around the boy and slammed front-first into a building. The airbags went off, smacking Bianca back against her seat and pressing her gas mask uncomfortably against her face. ".. ********..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:15 pm
Patrick sprinted across the road, taking aim with his M14 and piercing the zombie's head with a round. He rushed to the door of the van, shaking his head. He had to figure out what kind of experimentation the CDC had done on the infected to mutate them like that. He came up to the Van's door and smashed it open with his M14. He dragged the girl out of the Van and slung her in a fireman's hold over his back, he turned and looked at Daryll, "Come on!". He turned and started sprinting towards central park, shooting zombies out of his way with hipshots from his M14. when he'd gotten out of the zombie's immediate range he set the girl down and checked for vital signs...  

N for Notorious
Crew

Inkspills

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:42 pm
Bianca wheezed a bit under her mask, slowly coming to after practically getting knocked out when she hit up against her seat. She blinked a few times under her mask, then stared up at Patrick. Another human? Finally. He groaned and lifted her mask up out of her face, glancing around for a moment. "Where's my car?" she said with a frown, looking up at Patrick. She grabbed her tire iron from her belt, pushing herself up with it and looking at her car in the distance.. surrounded by zombies. "..Maledizione del dio esso..." she mumbled, pulling her gas mask down. ".. I need my car."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:50 pm
Patrick shook his head, "No way you're getting that thing back, its completely wrecked, you ran it into some kind of genetic experiment." Patrick pointed to Bianca's gas mask, "You don't need that, the virus isn't airborne." Patrick turned and fired a few shots, downing some oncoming Zombies, then motioned for Bianca to start moving towards Central Park.  

N for Notorious
Crew

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:19 am
Patrick slowly walked through central park. He looked around carefully, trying to make sense of where they were...They were coming in from the western side it looked like, from the angle the sun was rising from. He slid his M14 onto his back and pulled out his Desert Eagles. He dashed through a large hedge and burst out onto the path on the opposite side, alerting several Zombies of his positions. He groaned as their telltale moans began to reverberate in his ears. He pointed his Desert Eagles in opposite directions, clipping two of the zombies between the eyes. He pistolwhipped an oncoming zombie in the head with the butt of his Desert Eagle in his left hand, shattering the skull a bit but not enough to kill it. He slid his Desert Eagles into their holsters on his hip. He knelt down and grabbed his long combat knife from its sheath on his leg and braced himself for the oncoming zombies.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:05 pm
"Nice to meet you too, I'm Darryl McKintosh, I'm just a drifter now, so you can call me skip if you want," Darryl responded with a grunt as he smashed a nearby zombie in the head with his lead pipe, " I was headed towards central park after responding to a radio broadcast from someone in the military, and i'm assuming that was you Patrick." Darryl hopped over a car as he jogged alongside his two new companions. Then struck another zombie with his blade, and putting his lead pipe away so he could grab a scarf out of his pack to cover his mouth from the smoke.  

Sothe92

Inkspills

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:45 pm
Bianca dug more shots out of one of her pockets, reloading her shotgun while taking cover behind her two new gun-toting friends. "Darryl and Patrick.. I am not so good with names.. but hopefully the zombie apocalypse will help improve my memory, yes?" she said, laughing dryly as she fired off rounds into oncoming zombies. She returned the gun back to its holder and whipped out her tire iron, smacking a zombie across its head as she whipped it out of its belt. She rammed the tire iron through its skull to finish it off, then took out another zombie in the same way. "Where exactly are we supposed to be heading within' the park? Is there some sort of.. base there?" Bianca lifted her mask for a moment and fiddled in another pocket for a pack of cinnamon cigars, tucking her tire iron one arm as she removed it from the pack. She lit it with a lighter from another pocket, then place it between her lips in time to whip out her tire iron again and stab it through a zombie's eye. "Ahh.. much better."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:46 pm
Balan thumbed his nose in disdain at Jack's suggestion while staring at the road leading to Central Park, "Jack, I've been sticking through this for three years now. There've been no lack of rescue attempts... at least four each year. If I had been interested in taking my leave I would've done so by now." He then glanced over at Jack out of the Corner of his eyes. "I am far more interested in finding something to help the people than hiding my a** over in the mountains. Unless they're willin' to help me carry over a live specimen to work with, I'm staying here. No two ways about it."

He looked at the map in Jack's hands, "Let's just get to that spot, see how bad the cave-in is... it may be something that can be chipped away at, y'never know."  

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sothe92

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:56 am
Darryl ran after Patrick and threw one of his blades into the zombie that was about to get Patrick, getting it through the head killing it. As Darryl ran he pulled out another blade, and grabed the one he threw from the zombie's head, "Come on we gotta go don't we?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Casey awoke from a drunken slumber. Covered in the money he used to covet so much. thinking to himself
"once the military gets this whole zombie ting strainted out ima be one rich irishmen.....but as for now, im one hungover irishman.. HAHAHA... ouch it hurts to laugh."

Casey then leaves his make shift house (an abandon auto body shop)
in search of his mourning hang over cure. sticking his 9s in the top off his pants, his crowbar in his belt loop and his screwdriver in the sleeve of his black tutleneck sweat shirt.

casey then gets down on one knee says a silent prayer to himself, ties his leather jacket around his waist and walkes out the door.

"i hope thier be some grub out there Im starvin"  

DaftCody

Inkspills

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:16 pm
Bianca stuck close to Patrick. He was a military man like her father was.. so not only did it feel familiar, but she knew this guy knew what he was doing. Sort of. "So.. you're telling me that.. basically.. we're just going to wait it out in the middle of central Park.. as god knows how many of these.. things.. come and try to eat our flesh as we wait for an evac?" she said, speaking each word slowly with many pauses as she thought it over. She smirked darkly when she finished, removing her cigar from her mouth and breathing out cinnamon-scented smoke. "Is a plan. Not all that great of a plan.. but a plan it is." She laughed a bit before returning the cigar to her mouth and smacking her tire iron in the palm of her other hand. "Let's hope the evac come before those walkin' corpses do." She removed her gas mask completely, holding it to the belt at her waist and then pulled the hood of her jacket up over her head. "As fun as dying sounds, I'll pass."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff