Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
Gundam Seed &amp; Destiny Guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:40 am
Shani wants griphephtan
Sorceress Lixing
Shani wants griphephtan
Cagalli Yura Attha
Shani wants griphephtan
Best. Sig. Ever. domokun
I saved that. xd Shinn deserves bitchslapping. If you've noticed, whenever he insults anyone (usually ME), Rey just salutes, or goes "excuse me" and follows Shinn around the corner. You just KNOW he goes around and beats the ever loving SNOT out of the little ********, don't you?

I'm thinking about changing the Assran quote to go with it to "Get back on the corner, b***h!" domokun

please do XD

Shani's love for sammiches forbids him to do so. sad
Then it should be "make me a sammich then get back on the corner, b***h!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:03 pm
I'll be finally uploading new mp3s to our Seed Guild. it will be "life goes on" as well as "toki no sabaku" both my Mika Arisa  

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

Kaga-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:10 pm
Lol nice sig Shani. Hurray for new opening! I don't really like Asuran anymore. Rey and Shinn are kind of bleh. I just want Mia Campbell and Lunamaria to die yeah that about it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:14 am
Kaga-chan
Lol nice sig Shani. Hurray for new opening! I don't really like Asuran anymore. Rey and Shinn are kind of bleh. I just want Mia Campbell and Lunamaria to die yeah that about it. biggrin
Lunamaria is cool. surprised  

Ophiuchus
Captain

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:37 pm
Ophiuchus
Kaga-chan
Lunamaria is cool. surprised

she's so'right. dont know whats her true intentions though ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:58 pm
Mia's just a damn biatch! *kicks her* You suck! Come on real Lacus! biggrin And Lunamaria all she trys to do is flirt with Asuran. Sure she's a pilot but if I may say so she ok at it but she still get her a** kicked by Stellea and the others.  

Kaga-chan

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:47 am
Kaga-chan
Mia's just a damn biatch! *kicks her* You suck! Come on real Lacus! biggrin And Lunamaria all she trys to do is flirt with Asuran. Sure she's a pilot but if I may say so she ok at it but she still get her a** kicked by Stellea and the others.
and you'd expect a mass produced monstrosity to kill prototype Gundams piloted by living cpus...? you're asking too much, it's like saying "A Leo should be able to beat Heavyarms in a firefight"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:06 pm
well apparently I really don't like Lunamaria I just want her to die it's that simple. Doesn't matter who does it I just want her dead. stressed Not to diss any of the Lunamaria fans in anyway. I just plain don't like her. stare  

Kaga-chan

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:43 am
I personally think ol' white-boy Rey has a thing for Lunamaria.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:36 pm
hm...I mean who really knows. I know that Shinn has the hots for Rey since he was staring at his @$$ sweatdrop  

Kaga-chan

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:58 pm
Ray has the hots for the chairman XD and Lunamaria and her sister for Asuran. And Asuran for Cagalli...Shinn...for that druggie girl who hasnt shown up in his love interest meter. and Shinn has the hots for his sister XD eewwwww

Mia... scream die XD disgusting little thing.... stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:33 am
Sorceress Lixing
Ray has the hots for the chairman XD and Lunamaria and her sister for Asuran. And Asuran for Cagalli...Shinn...for that druggie girl who hasnt shown up in his love interest meter. and Shinn has the hots for his sister XD eewwwww

Mia... scream die XD disgusting little thing.... stressed
Yes, and then Steller has the hots for Neo, and then those 2 other druggies have the hots for each otherl In conclusion, Gundam SEED Destiny is subliminal messaging of relationships from straight ones to gay ones to even incess....  

Immolatus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:46 am
Shin's new MS I believe

man I hate this new style of MS...

Shin's new Gundam

EDIT:I'm so Sorry!! you can consider this post as spam and deleted if you want...Again I'm really sorry for posting this here

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:46 am
Hey, that MS looked pretty decent in the opening movie, but now that I look at it, I think it looks like crap, hopefully there will be other MS that look good...  

Immolatus

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:20 pm
I hate how the sword and gun throw off the paint scheme. gonk  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items