Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceribri

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:51 am
-I like the idea of Hermione and Ron, and Ginny and Harry, but there wont be much time for romance when harry is trying to destroy Horcruxes left and right. Oh, and I like Draco and Pansy..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:22 pm
Ceribri
-I like the idea of Hermione and Ron, and Ginny and Harry, but there wont be much time for romance when harry is trying to destroy Horcruxes left and right.

I agree with this part  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

Makes_another_account

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:43 pm
No offense but the thought of Hermione and Harry seems gross. *cough* Really, I would die to see it that way... but... *pause* maybe I'm just posting this coz I'm an H+G fan... So, I say Ron and Hermione would look fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:01 pm
Ron Wealsey/Hermione Granger = A Great Relationship

I Like Ginny and Harry together, I don't know where people get the idea of Harry and Hermione, but their just friends and thats it, it's obvious in all the books. Yes, Harry was an idiot for breaking up with Ginny, too bad we can't take control over the books, and make it so, that he does not break up with her, but i kinda agree on his reason though, because of what if something happened to Ginny? I don't think Harry would ever let it down. He'd be heartbroken...and we wouldn't want that, and so all those people who think Draco/Harry belong together thats just nasty
xp  

Natural_181

The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas