Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
EGYPTIAN!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:51 pm
(welcome! im glad to have a dancer now lol!! )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:52 pm
"i am Ankhtifi leader of the mercinary band who whiped out the invaders and you i have never seen again and who is this pharoh and princess i suposably saved and where is horcus?" he said looking around and suddenly lossing conciesnuss he passed back out on the floor  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:56 pm
nef stood in the cornor a few tears dropped from her face, she walked to him and touched his face, sitting down on the edge of the bed, "love i wish i could understand right now"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:05 pm
opening his eyes he felt a tear drop fall on his cheek pushing himself up he wiped the tears on her cheeks away and held her close "understand what'' he asked puzzled  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:06 pm
she wrapped her arms around him "you didnt know where you were who i was or the dr or my father! you spoke of someone called horcus .... i was so worried for you!!" she started to cry on his shoulder  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:20 pm
holding her close he looked puzzled "why would i not recognize you or your father or the doctor?" he wondered "and who is Horcus?"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:29 pm
Seth moved sinuously down the hall, her show swords sheathed at her trim waist. She danced, slowly down the hall, moving towards the great hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:06 pm
nef shrugged "i dont know, i dont know, but thats what you said!" she pulled away from him and looked in his eyes "only the gods will know..." nef fell silent, and turned towards the hall, hearing something, she stood up and slowly walked to the door, grabing his sward as she got their, pulling the door back she stuck her head out seeing the dancer she let out a sigh of releif "what are you doin out this late?"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:29 pm
Seth bowed low. "Im sorry, princess, i just couldnt stand being cooped up in my room any longer. I felt like going outside and dancing in the moonlight..." She remained bent over, showing her respect for the princess.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:58 pm
nef nodded to her "ok, please be carfull then" she looked at her up and down "please if you see or hear anything let me know"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:59 pm
standing up Ankhtifi wobbled on his feet and leaned against the wall "my lady may i have my sword back? if anyone tries to attack i will need it" he said holding his side  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:06 pm
nef turned to him "ankhtifi, what are you doin up? you should lay back down" she helped him back to the bed "im thinkin it might be safer if we leave.. but why the attacks.. and why the weird things youve been sayin"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:15 pm
"i dont know about the weird things ive been saying but the attacks are usually when we least expect them" he said trying to sit up "but leaving will be a bit before im able to" he said wincing as his side erupted in pain  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:19 pm
"i know, im just so worried, i dont like seeing you hurt" she sat at the edge of his bed, and shook her head "maybe the preists can figure out what these weird things are that you keep saying" she touched his side "i wish i new a way to truly get rid of your pain"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:38 pm
"if one never felt pain he would not be human so me feeling pain isi a good thing i think" he said laying his head down and closing his eyes "as of the things i have been saying maybe my flashbacks will help me out to remember them" he said before he fell asleep and had anouther flashback

"my liege who do we go after now" Horcus said looking at Ankhtifi who was sitting on the throne of the newly deciest pharoh who Ankhtifi had killed suffering only slight wounds "you know my friend i dont know i was thinking egypt is next Thebes was just to easy to conquire, now bring me that priestess who helped us take over Thebes" he said laughing and cleaning his sword which had recently earned the title pharohkiller. as the preistess entered the throne room she looked at Ankhtifi and shouted "You who kills kings shall never conquier the egyptian throne and you shall never remember who you are or what you have done!'' she said cursing the one sitting on the throne who fell and collapsed on the floor secounds before the priestesses head hit the floor "MY LIEGE!!!" Horcus shouted running to his friend

wakeing up suddenly Ankhtifi drew his sword "pharohkiller my old friend its been to long" looking around the room he looked at Nef and smiled "so the princess is here now where is the priestess" he said getting up before the pain in his side made him collapse  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games