Reply RP at Hogwarts
Character profile Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:50 pm
Hi, I'm Christmas Jones, daughter of the lady off James Bond if you're wondering. Some people call me Chris, some call me Christmas, some people call me Lynn because thats my middle name, I even know one person who calls me Jonesy... But I would rather not talk about that right now. I'll tell you if you ask, of course. Call me whatever you like as long as I am aware you are adressing me, or else I'm afraid I'll ignore you. I'm a fourth year. I'm basically an orphan. My mother, Christmas Jones, left me with a well-to-do American family who moved to England right after I turned three. She made it clear that she wanted nothing to do with me ever again. It makes me a little sad, but I deal. My mom and dad are very kind and supportive. I play quidditch as a hobby, I like to write stories about just anything, I excell in Charms and Transfiguration but I despise potions. I have long, brown hair and amber eyes. Basically I look like my Gaia avi. I like music alot.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:40 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

JaneDoe247

Familiar Citizen

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Red-and-Blue

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:28 pm
My name is Sean Black (not directly related to Sirius, probably a ver distant cousin). I'm my 4th year at Hogwarts and I enjoy playing Beater for the Quiditch team. I am very adventurous and I am also a good student. My favorite subject is Defence Against the Dark Arts, I dream to be an Auror some day. My father went to Hogwarts before me and was also in Gryffindorm My mother, however, was a student at Beauxbatons. I have an owl named Troy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:59 am
Name's Lilly Alan
13, year 3
Just came from another school after being expelled
Is troubled with secrets she found about her father.
Mother works for the Minstry of magic.
Wants to be a animagus, does not know what her animal is yet.
Loves Transfiguration and Potions class
Comes from a wealthy family and hopes she can make some new friends that will not judge her for what happend at her old school.
Have an Owl named Midnight. Character looks like my Avatar.  

Salomelove

higaisha_no_yugure

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:33 pm
I'm Makoto Tanaka, A.K.A. Mako-chan ^^. I'm a third year Gryffindor. I'm half japanese and half Egyptian. I was born in Osaka and raised in Cairo, Egypt. I have a nice tan complexion, alluring purple eyes, and sandy blonde hair (don't ask me how that's japanese sweatdrop ). My mother is a witch and my father is an elite ninja. I have a quick wit with prowess in the ninja arts ninja as well as in magic. I have been taught ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu. I also have a pendant for charms and defense against the dark arts. I usually incorporate both ninjutsu and magic when I duel. I'm an animagus; I can turn into an egyptian mau and I can summon oni spirits. My wand is 8 inch long, made of ebony wood, a unicorn hair, and dragon blood. My arsenal includes a katana, kunais, shuriken, and explosive tags. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:05 am
Name: Pinky
Year: frist year

Info: Im muggle born and in ravenclaw. Im smart and get top marks in everything. My favs are pink, being weird, playing pranks, studing befor tests, and Transfiguration. I have black hair but i dyed it pink and red,when im not in class i ware pink and red close(sp?) and hang out with my friends. I have a cat named cooper and hes a midnight black.  

shlup

Minakimonirika

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:55 pm
Hey, my charry's name is Mina Potter((Hope you don't mind)). She's in Fourth year, and has waist length flaming red hair and almond shaped dazzling emerald eyes, that are oddly wolflike. She is about five foot eleven, and have a slender though full figure. She's in Gryffindor, of course, and loves flying more than anything else. She also have a knack for seeing things others don't which is why she is the Seeker, and she has better than normal eyesight. She has a toned and lightly muscled body, given that before she came to Hogwarts, and during the summers in between years, she studies Martial arts. Her parents don't quite approve, but they allow it. She is also a metamorphagus, and both her patronus and animagus(she is unregistred) forms are that of a wolf. In her animagus form, her fur is the same red as her hair, and her eyes are the same emerald. She gets top marks in all her classes, but her favorites are Charms, DADA, and Transfiguration, all of which being her strongest classes. She is also very good in potions She has a 13 inch ebony wand with a phoenix tail feather core, great for powerful spells. She has a knack for mischief that she inherited from her uncles, Fred and George Weasley. Her primary tools for rule breaking are her invisibility cloak and, of course, The Marauder's Map. She also has her father's Firebolt, which is still the best make out there, and hers is still in perfect condition. All in all, she's a Potter. Need I say more? *grin*(^.^)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:26 pm
I'm in the 1st year
and my name is
Kathy Dane and
I don't have a
big background
I'm from a small
family, and I like
to make friends.  

Bookwork892

tridactylspice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:40 pm
My name is Cynthia Markin. I'm in my 4th year. I'm a straight A type of student, but my favorite classes are trasfiguration and defense against the dark arts.

I've never played quidditch, but I love to fly.

I'm very outgoing and will gladly lend a hand if you need one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:01 am
hi im lana chang.i'm a second year.i am sorta like harry and hermione mixed together.my favorite subject is tranfigurations.i love to read in the common room to.i am kinda hyper and when i eat candy step back cause i'm so hyper i can hurt someone.thats all i can think of.i love to play quidditch and i can play every possision but want to play chasser  

Ginnny_Weasly

Sir Tiny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:04 pm
im a 3rd yr (unless i become a teacher) im not an animagus or any of that...im seeker (didnt take time to look through all the post so if theres a seeker already then never mind) for the house team....navy colored hair, a scar below left eye...(from an actual car crash) and always has a dark look about him  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:53 am
Hi i'm icefire and i'm a 2nd year and i change into a lion. i'm also excellant at spells. i'm an animagus, a cnow leopard.  

starprincess99

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:15 am
Tell us your name/nickname, year level(do not start on 7th, 6th, or 5th year), any interests, and any backround information about your character that we should know about.

Hi names Lea Malfoy (Hope thats okay) Im Draco Malfoys daughter if you figured that out, im in slytherin (of course) Im in 4th year, unlike my father im much better with my magic and I think its unwise to go against me in a duel, plus Im an early animagus and I can turn into a cat.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:21 am
I am starting my 4th year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardy. My appearance is the same as my avatar except without the glasses. I am in Ravenclaw and I have a GINORMOUS crush on Oliver Wood who is in my year. You can call me Angeline, Ange, Mazzuola, Mazz or anything of the sort, but in the words of my dad, don't call me late for dinner. I am distantly related to Rowilda Ravenclaw and I wear her necklace with me everywhere I go and I am Chaser on the Ravenclaw Quidditch Team. My favourite International Quidditch team is the Holyhead Harpies and I go to watch their games regulary in the summer. Unlike most of you, I am not an animagus, but I do very good in my studies. My favourite teachers are Prof. McGonagall, Prof. Flitwick and Madame Hooch. My favourite subjects are Flying, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, and Transfiguration. I believe that school rules are there only to be used as "guidelines". I am obsessed with Quidditch, I have an 11 inch ebony wand with a unicorn hair core and a small strand of Veela hair and I have a Firebolt, the best broom on the market. I am a Pureblood, but it doesn't really matter, everyone is equal. I have a black owl named Athena. I am nice, mature, outgoing and athletic. I help people that need help and believe in the values of equality. My enemies are Malfoy, Flint and mostly all the other Slytherins, and Prof. Snape loathes me. My mother works at the Ministry of Magic as an Auror and my fater works at the Ministry of Magic of Magical Games and etc. I have no siblings, and I am not spoiled. And that's basically everything about my RP character.  

mazzuola

Nanashi_Dizzy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:32 pm
If I must

Name: Evangeline Kintu
Year: Fourth
Appearance: Exactly the same as my avatar
Special Features: Like Tonks, I can change my appearance. (this also gives me the freedom to change my avatar however much I want)
Personality: Rather bold, often sarcastic, as smart as Hermione but trys as hard as Ron (hehheh), beater in Quidditch, often misses practices because of detention (but rather good), very protective of friends  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff