Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
try to stay alive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how is this topic
  stupid
  good
View Results

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:04 pm
still trying to catch his breath he tryied to get up "im alright" he gasped "im just trying to catch my breath" struggling he spit out blood "damn thing bit my arm" he said before passing out  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:34 pm
"omg you LIER!" she said right after he passed out. "your not ok!NEF GET OFF YOUR STUPID LAZY BUTT NOW!!!!!!!!!!" meghan screamed  

meglie

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:05 pm
still passed out he mumble to himself "i told you that this place didnt feel right bro now there is just the two of us left" rolling on his side he coughed and layed there unmoving  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:09 pm
meghan got worried."I SWEAR TO GOD NEF IF YOU DO NOT GET OVER HERE!" meghan screamed. "dude! dude wake up! please wake up!" she said shaking him. she put her hand to her forhead and then it turned blue. so put her blue hand on his cuts and healing them hoping that would help him wake up.she turned her hand back to normal and called nef again. "NEF!"  

meglie

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:06 am
nef burst threw the door, she had a torch and a sword "look what i found just laying around.. a sword... you scream loud enough to wake the dead meg.." nef ran to them "we need to get him back to camp, you would be amazed at what he has thier" she looked around " we need a cot or something to carry him," she ran to a door using the sword to remove the hinges she layed it down "roll him over here, were gonna carry him back we need fire, taking her torch she shoved it in the peep hole of the door, getting him on the door, "ok you take one end ill take the other, we will carry him, its not to far, i have the sword keep you eyes open,  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:17 pm
"o-o-ok." meghan said grabing his feet and running out the door. "DONT TOUCH ME DONT TOUCH ME DONT TOUCH ME!" she yelled running around  

meglie

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:09 pm
half opening his right eye he groaned "man could you two keep it down im half trying to sleep" he said blinking "man i feel like i was ran over"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:03 pm
"wheres your stupid camp?!??!??" meghan said droping him making sure he woke up from that as they were traped by zombies."nef!any time now!" meghan said 'she wasnt joking when she said i woke up the undead' meghan thought  

meglie

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:14 pm
when meg dropped him nef dropped her side accedently seeing zombies comming closer she gasped "oh my god" she grabbed the torch lighting one on fire watching it run (uhhh... limp slowly??) around catching others on fire "come on meg grab it lets go!" she grabed the other side and broke into the best of a run they could do till the got to the camp, nef light a bunch of fires around, and they all sat in the middle wating for him to wake up "ohh this aint good" nef shivered keeping her eyes open she turned and smacked meg on the back of the head "and you wanted to sleep alone.. do you realize what they woulda done to you?!?!?!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:48 pm
"i was fine till SOMEONE showed up!" meghan said looking at dragon.  

meglie

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:21 pm
hoping up and running to his tent he pulled out twin glocks and a sawed off twelve gauge along with a ak 47 and aks 15 and ammo for all of them and running past the fires he opened fire at the zombies (im gone for a day lol and the unddead show up?) after a half hour he came back his guns empty and sat down "sorry about that i should of warned you, there is a military base about two miles from here i think there was a accident" he said shrugging as he reloaded his guns  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:17 am
(i wasnt the one who made them!nef was!)

"thanks for the warning NOW!" meghan said slaping him in the back of the head."im calling 911!" meghan said grabing her cell phone."NO @#$%^& SIGNAL!" she screamed "grrreeeeaaaatttt!" meghan said. "do you think 911 can get texts?" she asked looking at her 911 info. "never mind" she said looking down.she looked around.'where is it?' she thought looking for her ring.
'it wasnt on my finger and it wasnt in the camp so it must have been in the building!' "ill...uhhh...be right back!" meghan said running back to the building."DONT TOUCH ME DONT TOUCH ME DONT TOUCH ME!" she yelled at the zombies.when she got to the buliding a zombie had it (dont ask XD)
"HEY THATS MY RING!" meghan screamed. "SUPER WEIRD FORM THAT I DO NOT KNOW THE NAME OF!" meghan screamed going into the air and turning into a tiger."LET GO OF IT!" she screamed charging at the zombie, and killing it."back to normal i think." meghan said going in the air and turning back into a neko."OH MY GOD!HELP!" meghan said turning around and seeing a ton of zombies."uhhhhhh!" meghan said running to the window and jumping out."AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" meghan screamed running back to the camp with her ring."im back!" meghan said sitting down.  

meglie

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:22 pm
(a tiger?) glancing up he grined "welcome back" he said pointing a fully loaded sawed off twelve gauge shotgun at her head "now i need to know did you get bit?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:29 pm
(im tierd ok!)

"no!" she said before seeing the gun thingy(lol) "OH MY GOD!" meghan screamed running out of the tent.her claws came out and she climed to the roof of the building.her eyes filled with tears."i'm gonna die out here!" meghan said to herself before rembering dean.she smiled."no i won't!" she said rembering the past."dean taught this little girl how to fight!" she said.
she held the ring in her hands and held her hands to her chest."i know how to fight!" she said rembering everything he taught her.she rembered him giving her the ring before he left to war."ill be just fine!"  

meglie

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:39 pm
walking out of the tent he had his gun on his shoulder "hey i wasnt gonna shot you if you werent bit" he said  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games