Submit

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:49 am
Shelia saw what was happening and sent a stinging hex at Henry's hand. If he broke that tail, there would be a very ill cat, and a very upset girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:47 am
"LEAVE KURA ALONE!!!!!!!!!!" screamed motoko, grabbing the cat statue and holding him to her chest  

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:14 pm
"Dont do that, you might break him, or her." said Henry. He walked over to his seat and watched to see how the cat would be turned back to its original self.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:17 pm
Walks in saying, "So sorry Professor Bittersweet I had problems this morning. Would you like to give me a detension?" Says me.  

squeekerz

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:33 am
Henry looked down at his hand. For the fiorst time he had realized that it had been stinging. "Hey, why is my hand stinging," he sasid in alarm. He started to wave it around trying to get it to stop stinging.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:52 pm
*has calmed down a bit, actually gets out a textbook, and starts flipping through it with her spare hand (she's holding a cat in the other) to find the reverse spell cause she was listening before*  

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

Snow_phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:55 pm
Shalimahr
Walks in saying, "So sorry Professor Bittersweet I had problems this morning. Would you like to give me a detension?" Says me.
No Ms.Shalimahr,I'm not fond of giving detentions on the first day,but be sure that it doesn't happen again.By the way,thank you for that Stinging hex Ms.Sheila *waves wand to turn the statue back into a cat*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:39 pm
"Professor, what would have happened if I did break off the tail and you turned it back to a cat?" asked Henry.  

Mangled Parking Meter

Snow_phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:44 am
palpatine13
"Professor, what would have happened if I did break off the tail and you turned it back to a cat?" asked Henry.
The cat will suffer from great pain.But if healed immediatly,it'll be fine.But I'm not suggesting that you do it in the future of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:25 pm
"What if we turn an intelligent being into a statue? Is it even legal?"  

Mangled Parking Meter

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:29 pm
Snow_phoenix
*waves wand to turn the statue back into a cat*

"YAY!!!!!!!!" screams mtoko happily hugging her cat close, "so what do i do now i can cast the spell? i'm not doing anything to kura again"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:16 pm
"Thank you, Professor Bittersweet!" said Shalimahr, laughing at Henry.  

squeekerz

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:54 pm
so....what now?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:06 pm
James rolled her eyes. At least this teacher was actually teaching....
"Avis Majisa." She whispered, and large birds were suddenly flying about the room. Those who didn't have pets with them immeditely found a very heavy bird trying to perch on them. James however, had a normal expression on her face, her supplies ready, and a cat sitting moodily on her desk.  

Talroo

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:15 am
Shelia grabbed at the bird trying to perch on her head and looked around. She had been wanting to try a spell for a long time, but it could be dangerous with living creatures and someone could get hurt. Besides, this class wasn't too bad.
She vanished the bird and read about another transfiguration spell in her book, memorizing the incantation and the wand movement.  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff