Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
France Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fondateur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:36 pm
Claire slowly backed away in fear, still on the ground. "Leave me alone!" She yelled as she quickly staggered to her feet and ran. Her vision was blurred because of her tears but she knew where she was going. She ran towards the door that lead to the inside of the building they were on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:40 pm
"No, wait! don't open that door!" Clark shouted, then hearing a voice, he halted, diving to the side in a combat roll, running and grabbing Claire in his arms.

"You don't want to open that door!" He shouted as he grabbed her and lfited her up from behind, his FAMAS hanging by his side via houlder strap, "I'm not going to hurt you, calm down!"  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:44 pm
Alan sat in the school he had just finished eating a cold can of corn. He then grabbed his F2000 and walked toward the front of the school. The corn had been his last can of food and that meant he was in need of more. A backpack sat next to the front door, Alan picking it up and placing it on his back. He then moved a table that was placed on its side as a barricade away from the door. He walked outside and surveyed the area. An infected child stood down the street, oblivious of Alan's existence. Alan switched his weapons safety off and fired a silent shot at the infected. It dropped to the ground dead. It took one shot to kill any zombie and Alan hoped to keep it that way. He then switched the safety back on and started to walk toward the hospital that the helicopter had landed on. The supermarket was on the other side of it. He would see what happened to the operators of the helicopter while he was out.

After a while he could hear shouting, English. He knew how to speak the language, learning it in school. He crouched behind a building, putting his back to the wall. He then moved toward the side of the building the shouting getting louder. He poked half his out from behind the wall to see what has happening, and to keep concealed. Two people were noticeable on the roof. Alan raised his F2000 and switched the safety off aiming it toward the roof. He then started to pick words that he knew in English to make a sentence that made sense. "Is everything OK up there!?" Alan yelled his gun still aimed toward the roof. The suppressor attached making the barrel look much bigger than it was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:47 pm
Claire struggled in Clark's grip. "Me permettre d'aller!" She said as she continued to struggle. "Je ferai n'importe quoi s'il vous plaƮt me permets de va juste!" More and more tears started to come.

T1: Let me go!
T2: I'll do anything just please let me go!  

Fondateur

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:50 pm
Vincent held his good arm up at the guy, after pulling out his gun and aimed straight for his head. "Hey there, buddy, how about YOU drop your weapons? Now let her go or I blow your ******** brains all over the roof!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:57 pm
Envoy_of_The Funk
((I see how nobody notices the other guy yelling at them.))
Sorry but Claire's kinda panicking right now...I'm sure she'd say something to you if she could...I'm very sorry.  

Fondateur

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:58 pm
Envoy_of_The Funk
((I see how nobody notices the other guy yelling at them.))

(Clark is doing so much yelling and has so much adrenaline he can't hear what you said. He heard you when you fisrt talked cuz he dove to the side to avoid getting hit by any bullets, or to cause who ever was gonna shoot him to have to re-acquire the target, and by then he'd be fine. But yeah Clark can't hear you becasue of what all is going on.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:01 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
Vincent_Vampire00
(Well I could've been where you couldn't see me. I mean hell you paid no attention to me. Hang on I'll redo my post, ok?) just delete these side comments so it doesn't confuse anyone, ok? I'll delete this one too)

(I was paying attnetion to both of you, but was talking to Claire because she was only one talking. tell me when you read this so i can delete it.)

(ok, I've read it. sorry it jus seemed like u were only talking to her. I'm like, what am I, cold turkey? anyway when you continue with the story Ill delete this)  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:07 pm
Clark carried Claire over to where Vincent was sitting, dropping her on the ground, pointing his gun at the both of them.

"Listen to me! All I want is for you to give me your weapons, so I don't have to worry about getting shanked or shot or stebbed in the back whil I take you guys somewhere safe! Now, will you give me your weapons or not?" Clark said in a lower levelled voice, but still forceul and authoritative.

(You can holler now Envoy, things aren't as loud and Clark can barely hear things now, so if you shout he will hear.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:10 pm
Vincent lowered his gun, but didn't put it away. "No...we won't trust you unless you trust us. We don't want to hurt you, and it seems you don't want to hurt us. So lower you gun, and put it away and we'll do the same with our weapons. Besides Claire won't part with your knife. And I won't part with my weapons either. So you put yours away, we do the same with ours, and we can work out an agreement...ugh..." Vincent winced as he got up, his hurt arm aching"...is that alright?"  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:11 pm
Obviously things were not OK since the shouting continued. Alan started to move closer toward the roof his gun aimed at the man that had done all the shouting. It was possible that they could have not heard his shouting over their own. Now that their voices had dropped and became quieter he was going to attempt talking to them again. "Hey you, with the FAMAS! Is everything OK?" Alan shouted his weapon aimed at the man.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff