Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Found Hope

Back to Guilds

A place for gaians to gather, share, Roleplay, discuss, question, and just be themselves 

Tags: LGBT, ArtWork, RolePlay, Discussion, Sharing 

Reply I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!
[$] My Body is for Your Pleasure, What Ever it May Be (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound cool?
  Yes
  No
  You're stupid
  Shu'dup and give me my gold
View Results

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:39 pm
User ImageA small smile crossed Leo's lips and he reached up to gently untangle Lucian's hands from his hair. he pulled the other's arms around his waist and left them there, reaching up to wipe away tears and lift the prince's head by softly cupping the sides of his face. "I am your pet, to do with as you please. If you wish for my blood then take it. If you desire my life, it is yours. I will do whateer it takes to pleasure you, my master, so please..." he once more bared his neck, "take what is yours."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:53 am
Lucian felt the surge of animal feelings inside him. She offers you everything! Take it! Take it now! Lucian shivered, his hands falling over the curve of Leo's hips and waist. She wont tell anyone and then you can leave her right here in in your nature to be reborn as flowers. All positives!"No.." Lucian pushed Leo back from him."No! I will not use you like a meat doll! You are a human! You will be treated as such! I will not make you do things because 'it pleases me'. You have your own free will!" Lucain jumped up and ran to the other side of the tree, out of her reach. "Don't you wish to run in the fields in the summer with the flowers? Swim in the lake? Just watch the sunset or the stars shine at night?" Lucian was almost frantic as his mind chased itself around with all the ideas and possibilities of keeping her or eating her.  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:08 am
User ImageLeo looked at his master, confused. "I haven't done such things since i became a bentian, Master Lulu." he shook his head, "I do not understand what it is you want of me, please, Master Lulu, tell me what i can do to please you" he looked up at the Master with wide, open eyes, wanting to show that he could be of use to the prince.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:48 pm
Lucian felt the world go out from under him. His desires were blown out like a candle's flame and he felt cold inside. "Bentian?" The question was barely whispered as he felt the new feeling bubble up inside him. She's a whore...I marked a whore..."Oh dear heavens, mother, what have you done to me!" Lucian walked over to Leo's and cupped his face in his hands, the muscles straining not to tighten and crush the face in his palms. "Explain yourself to me Lilly or I'll make you regret you were born!"  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:49 pm
User ImageLeo's eyes widened as his master stalked towards him. e flinched back when the other's hands moved towards his face, but it was captured before he could moved. he could feel the strength in those hands, the power of his master's grip, and he knew he was seconds from death or worse. his eyes were wide and he had no hoise but to star up into his master's face as he trembled under the other's glare. "M-Master?" he whispered, "I-I thought you knew of my being bentian..." he would have lowered his head and hide behind his bangs, but he couldn't move. he bit his lip for a moment before continuing, "I-it was seen fit to give you one who knew how to pleasure you, Master. Forgive me if i am not acceptable, i'm sure there is a younger, more appropriate gift prepared if you wish to send me back." he hide as best he could the cold fear that was crawling up his spine. he almost wished the master would kill him, rather than reject him and send him back, for that would be a far kinder fate.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:12 pm
He could smell it. Terror. It came off in waves from Leo's skin. Lucian saw himself in Leo's wide eyes. Wild brown hair flying round his head with pale skin offset by eyes like liquid fire.Monster. Lucian released Leo from his grip and gave a loud bellowing scream of anger into the sky. He beat his fists against the heavy tree behind him until his hands were bloodied. Lucian sank to his knees and sat there for awhile. His eyes stared at the ground and slowly tears fell into the grass. The anger dissolved into despair. He tilted his head back and let the dying sun fall over his face.
The light hit the fire in his eyes and it made him beautiful. Tears streamed down his cheeks but he was beautiful. I am a monster... His hair fell over his shoulders and shimmer softly in the light. He spoke so softly it was barely more than a whisper. "Why don't you fear me? Why them, those people who you were with, why do you fear them but not me?" I'm the monster! Lucian gave a long scream into the air and his body shifted violently. He half changed half exploded into another form. It only lasted a few seconds but every muscle had shifted and move and he had morphed. Where Lucian had knelt not lay a panting clouded leopard. Its glowing orange eyes stared at Leo with a haunted glimmer.  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:37 pm
User ImageLeo watched with wide eyed acceptance. he didn't know what to do for the master to ease him, but when he asked why Leo feared his trainers more than Lucian, Leo droped his gaze. "Do you want me to fear you?" he asked softly, but his words were drowned out by the master's scream. just as the sun set and the moon showed itself, the master changed into his lycan form. Leo stared at the leopard with wide eyes, but he didn't move an inch. he's so-beautiful  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:37 pm
Th leopard gave a low growl then collapsed on its side. Its head rolled and lay beside him and it gave great gasps and shivers. Luminescent orange eyes glittered in the beginnings of moonlight. The leopard staggered onto its feet and wearily padded over to Leo. It dropped its head and stuck its muzzle against the curve of Leo's shoulder. Its lower half settled into a sitting position and it sat there purring.  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:40 pm
User ImageLeo stayed still for a long time before he slowly reached up and stroked the side of the leopard's neck. his eyes widened at how soft the fur was and Leo smiled slightly, "So is this your true form, master?" he asked softly, continuing to stroke the other  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:59 pm
Lucian gave Leo's neck a gently lick with his rough tongue. Food? Lucian buried his nose into Leo's hair. Lilly no food. Lucian gave a rough growl and nipped Leo's ear, swishing his tail low to the ground.  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:16 am
User ImageLeo shivered a little when licked and jumped after Lucian growled and bit his ear. "Master? are you hungry?" e asked, looking around without moveing, wondering if he could find something for the other to eat. he figured they were already missed at the ambassador's place and wonderd if they would send out people to search for them. he had no idea what he would say if they were found like this, most likely he'd be too afraid to say anything anyways, so it probably didn't matter.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:45 pm
Lucian's body gave a shiver and melted back into human form. His long hair fell down his shoulders in silken waves and eyes were warm like soft flames. Lucian collapsed onto Leo, his body weak from the changes and the long day. Much to Lucian's dismay, he had shifted in his only clothes and was now leaning full on Leo completely nude. "Forgive me...this must be so embarrassing for you."  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:26 pm
User ImageLeo blushed a little, but then started to remove his outer robe. he drapped it over Lucian's shoulders, leaving him in his linen underdress, but that was all he needed. the night was warm and though it was imodest for him to be dressed as such while out in public and not entertaining, he'd rather be exposed than his master. "All is well, master, please, shall we return?" he asked softly  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:05 pm
Lucian gave a low sigh. "They came to us." Lucian pulled the robe around his body and pulled Leo into a tight embrace. The wood exploded with life as uniformed men came flooding in with giant lights and batons, the queen intow. "My son! I've have been looking for you for hours!" Lucian peaked over Leo's shoulder, his face epmty of all emotion and yet breath taking in its beauty. "I have been here with my fiance, the city makes me ill." The queen gave a rude snort. "Fiance? I do not see the Duchess of Simbal here!" Lucian licked his lips in a slow seductive motion; a few of the men in uniform shivered as they watched him. "No she is not for she is not my fiance." The queen's face paled. "You do not intent to marry the Duchess? What madness has come over you!" Lucian gave a low growl, the vibration thrumming through his chest and into Leo's back. "I am holding the woman I wish to marry in my arms. There is no madness that consume me and there is no illness that wounds me, Mother." The queen gave a shrill cry. "You cannot be considering such!" Lucian cocked an eyebrow to her. "And why can I not? If I must hand over my body and tittle to someone I wish to choose who I surrender myself too." The queen walked over and smacked Leo, her palm leaving a red mark across his cheek. "Wretched whore! How dare you taint my son! I'll have you sold into the lowest of brothels!" Lucian gave a horrible snarl, his lips curling back and the animal sound ripping from his throat. His arms curled around Leo protectively and low growl rumbled from deep within him. His irises became a hurricane of yellows and greens. "Never lay a hand on her again! I'll kill you first! She is mine!"  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:40 pm
((for the last time! Leo was given to the royal family as a gift of peace. he wasn't sold to them or anything like that, and there is no way the queen would just throw away a gift a peace like that! having said that we'll play on with your post, but remember that the queen didn't buy or pick leo))
User ImageLeo's head had snapped to the side when he was slapped. his hand slowly lifted up to touch his stinging cheek as Luka grew angry and threatened his mother. "Master," he said softly, dropping his hand to his lap, "Please, your mother is right. i can never be your wife, i just a whore." Leo kept his eyes on his hands in his lap, "please, master, the lady queen was correct to punish me, i've forgotten my place."  
I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games