Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RainbowAlpacaz

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image
☪ ʁɩȵɩ ☪

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Rini shifted into a frog and began to swim under water playfully. Then she changed her mind... Frogs were gross. She shifted back and just began to float on her back, a wide smile on her face.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image

Valentina de Luca

"It's okay, a random act of kindness won't hurt anyone, ne?" Valentina ran a hand through her hair, "I was born human, but I underwent brutal training which involved catching my own food for a month,"
User Image

YaniieClumsy

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:00 pm
Dante smiled. He looked around and noticed more people started to come here. He also noticed a girl starring at him. He smiled, "Another victim ne?" Once again with a burst of speed he appeared behind the girl. He wrapped his arms around her waist, "How bout a swim?" He chuckled and jumped back into the river with yet another girl in his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image

Lucific looked down and grabbed the fish in Valentina's hand. "Thank you! Now I have a pet I can play with later on! I'm sorry to make you work though..." Lucific said sadly.

Naoto-kun210

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image
Alice Yuki

User Image

Alice giggled at Lucific's comment. She screamed and laughed at being hit with a water splash again.
Alice waded over towards Valen a little - The group wasn't particularly spread out. "That sounds intense! I wouldn't go in that kind of training... bleh! Why did you?"

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Amishi
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Well, that is certainly one way to enter the water," She snickered. "Do you always meet people by pulling them into water?" She asked Dante.

RainbowAlpacaz

YaniieClumsy

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image

Valentina de Luca

"It's okay, Lucific, catching fish is effortless," Valentina just waved it off with her signature smile, she turned to Alice, "It was military training with my da- I mean Sergeant, you know, to prepare for SEALs," She shrugged and relaxed her shoulders a bit, "It got easy after a few days,"
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:10 pm
Dante shrugged, "Well you weren't jumping in so I thought I might help you out." He smiled at his joke. He then splashed her and dove underwater to escape any splashes that were gonna come at him.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image
Alice Yuki

User Image

Alice tilted her head a little. Huh? She sounded a little stuttered there. Oh, well, it was probably nothing. She kept it noted though - might happen to be important. Alice shoved it aside for now.

"Hmm... really?" Alice leaned over the water and hovered her hands over it's surface. When she saw a fish go under them, she immediately dove forward trying to get it. Alice fell in the water with a splash, and popped her head over the top of it. "Easy, huh?" She giggled.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image

Lucific looked down and then smiled as he saw another fish. He quickly put the fish Valentina gave him in a water bottle he brought with him and jumped to where the fish was and grabbed the fish. "Yay! Fishy!" Lucific said as he smiled happily as he put that fish inside the cup with the other fish.

Naoto-kun210

RainbowAlpacaz

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Amishi
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Amishi got a mouthful of water in the process of the splash. She dove under water stared at Dante, her yellow eyes gleaming, and a mischievous smile on her face. She crossed one arm over her chest and pointed towards the surface.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image

Valentina de Luca

Valentina giggled, "I guess when there's a scary man on your back, threatening to make you run your weight in miles, it gets easier," She offered Alice her nimble hand, she laughed at her sudden thought, "Do you want me to yell at you until you catch a fish with your hands?" She joked, smiling.
User Image

YaniieClumsy

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image
Alice Yuki

User Image

Alice Laughed~ "Yay fishie!" She liked that.

She took Valen's hand and pulled herself up. She then stiffly saluted Valen and practically yelled, "Sir, yes, sir! I will catch the fish, sir!" and attempted a water-march jokingly.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:22 pm
Dante arched a brow and swam to the surface. He saw the smile she had on her face and was ready for anything. When he reached the surface he put his arm behind his back and was ready. If she did try anything he would swing his arm around creating a small wave that would hit her. He was now smiling evilly.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Naoto-kun210

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
User Image

Lucific blinked and laugh lightly as he heard Alice say that. He looked down at the two fishes in the water bottle and started to poke them.

◇ The Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff