Submit

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:26 pm
When Kazara notice what he was looking at he follower her to the flower...but he kind of stop her before she could reach for it...

"I wouldn't, if I were you....That's not a normal flower...and they are extremely rare and hard to find...I should know."

Hue said looking at the flower...it's petals look like rainbows in the moon light...which made him lightly smile but at the same time...he felt a little a lone looking at it...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

◄☼ ↨ Kazara ↨ ☼►

Kazara stopped, gazing at the irredescant flower. Something seemed wrong. She looked back at Hue, into his eyes, and saw loneliness. A shot of pain lanced through her heart. For the centuries she was trapped on the Earth, Kazara was alone. No amount of men or women she befriended or had a fling with could take away that hollow-ness. A silent tear fell upon her cheek. Walking over to Hue she asked him, "What is it about that flower that makes your eyes glaze over with loneliness,?'

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:09 am
Hue kind of had light smile...but he didn't look at Kazara at that moment...his eyes where fix on the flower....

"This flower....Well...my mother had garden and she grew all types of flowers back home....but her favorite was these...the Twilight Lily...oddly enough she never grew any of them but she show us where a lot of them grew......"

Hue pause for a moment...he was looking down now...his hair shadow over his eyes...it was on a island by the cliff....a old rope bridge that used to go there broke away a long time ago...but the ocean view was peaceful...Hue used to sit on the cliff by myself just to get away from everything....it was a very lonely feeling...

".....but...that was a long time ago..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:54 pm
User Image

◄☼ ↨ Kazara ↨ ☼►

Kazara stared at Hue. Whatever happened in his past seemed to effect who he was, and remained, as a curse should, to haunt him for the remainder of his life. She felt guilty, for if she had not said anything about that flower Hue would not be so depressed. Kazara pulled on Hue's arm taking them away from that deadlt flower. "Let's go further in..." she whispered.

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:12 pm
Hue let himself get pull away...his mind was still clouded by the past thought...so he didn't say anything, even as the flower was no longer in sight....Hue did lightly sigh thought...and begin to come back to his senses....

"....Sorry about that..."

He said lightly...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image

◄☼ ↨ Kazara ↨ ☼►

Kazara tightened her grip on Hue's hand and walked faster. "There's no reason for you to apologize," she said. She took a breath to calm herself, for her voice was slightly shaking. "I am sorry for putting you through that." She did not sayu another word, for she could not. She simply could not fathom the idea of Hue being so lonely. Kind, handsome, smart a**, eccentric Hue. It just wasn't possible.

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:04 pm
(LOL smart azz...lol XD)

Hue, without saying anything just wrap his arms around Kazara for a moment. Of course stop her from walking, he just hug her...

"....Thank you."

He said with a light smile this time...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image

◄☼ ↨ Kazara ↨ ☼►

A flash of heat spread upon Kazara's cheeks. She wrapped her arms above Hue's, leaning back into his embrace. With a smile on her face she said, "Anything to make you happy."
Whilst this occurred, a small firefly floated in front of Kazara's face snaring her attention. It was so small, but bright. A puzzled look crossed Kazara's face; she lifted her hand towards the small insect, but it glided away from her outstretched hand. Kazara frowned.

((So sorry about the delay, just been so flippin busy))  

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:45 pm
Hue lightly laugh wen he saw that...

"Something within your reach...."

He lightly said at first...as he let her go from the hug....he felt better now...but of course he had to point out something to Kazara...

"You know...it won't come to you if you keep trying to grab them."

He said with a light smirk...

(Meh, it's ok...I've been busy also...so...it doesn't bother me as much...XD lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image

◄☼ ↨ Kazara ↨ ☼►

Kazara knew he was just being smart, but she couldn't help herself. She turned to him and stuck her tongue out. It was childish but what did she care? She was enjoying her time, not only with Hue, but being outside in the open without a care in the world.So she continued her attempt at cathing the irridescent firefly.

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:05 pm
Hue lightly laugh...he let her go to go frolic around for a moment as he took a break and sat down in the grass...

"When ever your done just call me."

He said with a smirk...watching her, of course...to Hue, everything felt different at that moment...maybe it was he was with Kazara but he just felt completely relax...

'I almost wish I met you sooner...'

Hue thought to himself with a full smile this time as he watch Kazara...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:42 pm
User Image

~I was walking around, just making my way to the school to start off when I got distracted by the fireflies wondering around...I continue on the path but as I was heading up the small worn path, I notice two other people on a hill nearby...at first I pay them no mind by I notice the other guy look oddly familiar...I then waved over to them...~

"Hey!"

~I said walking, lightly running towards them...~  

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:45 pm
(Ah...don't get mad but....XD )

Hue did notice the voice and glance over at the small figure heading their way....He got up and dust himself off lightly when he notice who it was he had a broad smile and waved back...

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

He asked as the girl got closer...

"I'm going to start going to school here. What are you doing here?"

~I said with a friendly smile, glad to see someone I knew.....~

"Well....err......"

Hue started but then he glance over at Kazara...he was kind of afraid of what she would do if she found out who this girl was....He lightly laugh instead...

"Um, you know what, we can talk about this later! Um...oh yea, Akyo already at the school, maybe she can help you. Of course you know where to find her right?"

He said quickly with a water drop forming behind his head...but the girl slightly titled her head to the side and look at him a little confuse but then gave a smile and a reassuring nod...

"Ok! I'll see you around Hue!"

She said run/jogging off as she wave behind her...Hue lightly laugh and wave back at she left...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:47 am
(( omg good two girls role playing with each other i never thought id see the day go on continue i want more eemotions though i wish to feel the touch the feel the indescent ideas a women will think the guy to do go on people TAKE ACTION))  

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

◄☼ ↨ Kazara ↨ ☼►

Kazara remained oblivious to the conversation that transpired. The firefly continued its game of cat and mouse. She jump, flipped, crawled, even danced to catch the firefly. At one point she turned, facing Hue. She saw a girl with him. He seemed...off. Embarrassed would best fit his persona, but he seemed to be clearly comfortable with her. A pang of jealousy hit her hard in the chest. But she shook it off. I don't need to worry. He's just being nice...
To another girl... Kazara shook her head. This wasn't a time to think of the negatives. But she still felt that pang...

((God I haven't been here in forever! So sorry!))  
◇ The Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff