• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image
M
onckey100

User Image

Ginzo looked up for a second at the new student and noticed his wounds. "Ah, Anyone bored of the bunnies feel free to go ahead and heal him." he said and then started to yawn "You kids are boring, nothing exciting and not one of you seems to take interest of the lesson...after you guys are done with his wounds, if he chooses to let you guys play with them of course.. what do you guys want to learn since you all seem so pro-ess." he said slightly smirking about to fall asleep, then flicking one of the stickmans head lightly so they could resume fighting after watching me talk abit.

User Image

((OOC: That works fine.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sighing, Rukia sat back in her chair and observed their conversation. She couldn't figure out how to heal the silly illusion bunny...... Noticing the new boy's wounds, What happened to him,..? she wondered silently.
The class was pretty much in chaos, some people attempting the assignment while others entertained themselves in their own unique ways. Dean hovered with black-and-white auras floating around him,...the snobby blonde staring at him, a fuschia-haired girl drawing pictures with frost. With nothing much else to do, she rummaged in her bag, emerging with a super high-powered camping flashlight. Clicking it on, she pointed it towards the wall and pulled a thick white glove over her left hand. Maybe if I focus on manipulating this for a while I'll have better success....
Catching the rays of light, for a time she amused herself with condensing, then bending and twisting the light.

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Gizmo Rvg

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:42 pm
User ImageGizmo was bored, the students were just... well, actually he didn't knw what they were doing. "Teacheeeeer! I don't have a bunny" He said, he was embarrassed... maybe he didn't got a bunny because he was late, or. "Or are they illusions?" He asked to Ginzo while stopping the illusion technique he used to prevent him from falling in illusions.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:18 am
User Image
__// § ɦ α πε Ş ρε ɳςҽɾ

♪♫
A new student walked through the doors, carrying himself confidently, he looked over the room quickly and noticed there wasn't any specific lessons going on and with that he could tell it wasn't a big deal that he was late. He found an open desk near a wall of the room. He figured he would take a seat there. He noticed to his right their was an empty seat, but to his left was a girl with long white hair dangling past her shoulders playing with a flashlight which seemed to be inverted somehow. He smiled politely.
Having fun with that?. . . He motioned toward the ray of light she seemed to be so amusedly watching. I'm Shane by the way. He awaited for an answer patiently as he continued to hear the unique noises of the class mates around him. ♫♪  

Flame724

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Adaline shrugged and withdrew her finger from the boy's aura. Nothing particularly interesting happened, even a minor explosion would have been nice. The girl sighed. She had already brought her bag over, so returning to her original seat would be awkward. The blonde lifted her bag once more and moved a seat to her right. It was slightly closer to the new kid who was easy-on-the-eyes, and a little further away from aura-boy, just incase he noticed what she has done. How in hell is there so much class time left? Its been at least three years in here. . . As her cell phone and iPod were nearly dead Thank, teach, she pulled her previously-placed nail file out of her pocket and started sanding down her right pinky. Shane, huh? If the teen was going to be bored, she may as well eavesdrop while she's at it!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image
__// § ɦ α πε Ş ρε ɳςҽɾ

♪♫ Shane heard a voice call his name from behind. He turned to notice a pretty female classmate watching him from the desk behind him. He turned around and leaned closer and kept his smile painted politely onto his cheeks as he began to speak, his strands of his ruffled white hair fell across his eyes. That's my name. . . And what may I call you Ms.?♫♪  

Flame724

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image
M
onckey100

User Image

Ginzo looked up again at Gizmo and snapped his fingers, a wounded bunny appeared on his desk along with the other late students desks. "Feel free to do the lesson or carry on with what you guys wish, also someone fix up that wounded kid. I can't have the teachers thinking I did that." he said laughing then looking down back to the stickmen after having a good laugh. "If anyone is completely bored, I wouldn't mind a one to one fight to show the students how useful white magic really is." he said watching the little guys fight, smirking a bit at his offer not bothering to raise his head.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:04 pm
Flame724
♫♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The light flickered, and Rukia looked up shyly, realizing someone had been observing her. "ah...." She started to say something, but Adaline had already caught his attemtion. Oh well... she thought, Adaline would probably be more entertainig to talk to anyway.... running a hand through her long snowy hair, she decided to listen to their conversation. She was always better at observing these things than having one...  

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Adaline inwardly smiled. Attention had to be one of her favorite things. After all, the world revolved around her, no matter what scientists tried to prove with advanced technology and logic. She hadn't meant to take the boy's attention away from the other girl, but what happened happened. After putting in the effort to raise her head when the teach spoke as if she was listening, the blond's light, crimson colored eyes fell back on the boy. "I'm Adaline Govett, no nicknames." The thick, Australian accent flowed out from her lips as she introduced herself.

User Image

(( Lol, she was supposed to be thinking the "Shane, huh?", but this works too xD ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image
__// § ɦ α πε Ş ρε ɳςҽɾ
{>.<}

♪♫ Oh really? Well nice to meet you. The boy stared at Adalene through a thin layer of his hair which seemed impossible to get straight, but he managed. This girl seemed to carry herself with a significant amount of confidence, which Shane found some-what amusing. She didn't really give him too much extra information to go off of, so Shane had to work a little to carry on the conversation.So what brings you here to the Fuyu Academy?Shane figured an open-ended question about her would be a decent way to continue the conversation.
♫♪  

Flame724

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers