Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_x you kill mex_x

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:41 pm
User Image
Ely walked in and saw her bestfriend asleep on her desk. She walked up to her and slapped her hands on the desk. " Wake up Miss Ruki!" she shouted.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image

Dusk opens her eyes and glances in the direction of the person who just slammed her hands on a desk. Shaking her head, she glances around at the other students in the class. Pulling out her sketchbook she begins to draw random scenes and people.  

Izara of the Desert Sands

6,550 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image

~*~ Sugar and Honey looked at their schedules as they walked into the classroom and looked at a guy who just came out of the window and some kids having conversations and Sugar said to Honey "Sis I wonder how Onee-Chans are doing? ( Ari and Lumina) Ya know in their own classes ... I wish I'd been in their class." Honey looked at her twin and nodded fingering her short blond hair and said " Sis you know their already mad about us yelling at them because of their duties in the court back home, and who knows what else they might even do something even more reckless than before." Sugar nodded and agreeded then she said " Maybe we'll have fun..."~*~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:10 pm
Titan walked in to the room looking around seeing a lot of girl he walked by a few of them to the back on the room and sat down at a desk putting his head down.

User Image  

XxPretty_DeadEndingxX

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:20 pm
~*~ Sugar was passed out on Honey's lap as a boy walked in and as he walked pass she shivered and fingered her short hair as she petted Sugar's hair not daring to look at him~*~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:32 pm
Titan had seen the girl shiver being park Hawk he had really good eye site, he lifted his head up and smiled looking at the girl.  

XxPretty_DeadEndingxX

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:42 pm
~*~Honey felt eyes on her head as she let her twin sugar lay on her lap sleeping as Honey fingered now Sugar's spiraly hair she turned around slowly and found him smiling... Honey blushed a lighter tint of pink and smiled bck as him weakly, thinking (why did I just do that) Honey blushed darker as she turned back around~*~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:18 pm
*tala saw the door opened and soon sighed and walked into home room and sat in the back of the class next to Titan*  

Vampire Tala Rosabella

XxPretty_DeadEndingxX

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:21 pm
Titan smiled and leaned back in his chair still looking at the girl a few rows a head of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:25 pm
*tala turned around and looked around to see how many people were here and took in everyones aura she looked at titan and began to take in his aura*  

Vampire Tala Rosabella

XxPretty_DeadEndingxX

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:28 pm
Titan could tell the girl next to him was looking at him so he looked over at him "hello" he said with a smile "I'm Titan..and you are?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:29 pm
~*~ Sugar slept on snoring quietly as Honey knew he was still looking at her she fidjited in her seat pulling her long braid from under her short hair and twirling it on her finger still blushing~*~  

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Vampire Tala Rosabella

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:29 pm
*tala looked away and smiled and decided to speak through telepathy* (nice name and Tala is de name)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:35 pm
Titan smiled and chuckled lightly looking back at the girl in front of him then back to Tala, "Well Tala its nice to meet you" he said with a smile.

User Image  

XxPretty_DeadEndingxX

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Vampire Tala Rosabella

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:36 pm
*tala smiled* (nice to meet you to and hey Titan are you able to block off your aura?)  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff