Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-l- Remilia Pocky -l-

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:45 am
User Image
"After I left my father, since i didn't know where to go i decided to go to live at my grandma's house. When she died...well...thats a different story...your grandfather asked me if i want to start a new life. I never thought that he would send me here." she explained as she looked at him. She gave him one serious look at first but then sighed once again and looked outside the window. "Ohh...god...forget it...its not a interesting story"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:56 am
User ImageHe was surprised when she said her grandma died, he knew her, she was an amazing agent but more important than that she was a great person. "So, you were all alone dont you?" He thought as he stood up. He sood next to Kamiko and started petting her head, even if she was older now, that should calm her "Like in the old times" he thought as he kept petting her head without saying a word.  

Gizmo Rvg

-l- Remilia Pocky -l-

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:09 am
User Image
She closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them once again and looked at him as she smiled slightly then giggled . . ."You still remember that?" she was a bit surprised that he remembered that. She blinked a few times and stayed silent.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:09 am
User Image"Of course I remember that, it works n almost all of us" He said. Gizmo stopped petting Kamiko's head. "But you should return, this is no place for a weakling like you" He said smiling as he tapped her forehead then took his seat again.  

Gizmo Rvg

-l- Remilia Pocky -l-

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:26 am
User Image
She stared at him a bit annoyed. "You..." she kept silence for a moment ...you baka! I'm not a weakling anymore so stop calling me that..." she said loudly as she began poking him. "...if you want to know I already fought someone today! And I won..." she continued as she looked away. You could see that she fought someone. She had a few scratches on her face and a wound on her right hand. Kami was still a bit exhausted. "Pfft... i'm stronger than before. I mean...i trained a lot you know!" she whispered

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 am
User Image"C'mon... even my little sisters were field agents while you... nevermind." He said, his voice had a proudly tone, after all he was talking about HIS little sisters. He took a closer look to her scratches and her hand. "Anyway... you should go to the nursery as soon as possible, even little scratches can get infected" He said while poking her wound.  

Gizmo Rvg

-l- Remilia Pocky -l-

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 am
User Image
"Hmph..." she glared at him "I'm perfectly fine...now stop poking my wound" she whispered as she poked his forehead. "It's nothing serious" she mumbled. She took a seat behind him. 'Weakling...weakling...i'm not a weakling...why does everyone think that i'm weak...i am not weak!' she thought as she looked outside the window

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:16 am
User Image"Well, if you die it wont be my problem. Its not like you're a member of my squad" He said as Kamiko walked to the seat behind Gizmo. "She's staying" He thought. "Well... Welcome to Fuyu Academy, Kamiko" He said as he looked out the window, the cloudy sky covered all the place. "I knew something would happend today" He muttered to himself.  

Gizmo Rvg

-l- Remilia Pocky -l-

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:27 am
User Image
"Something...but not very important from the way that you say it..." she said and smirked "And how can I die from some scratches on my face and a few wounds. " she said quietly "Believe me , i've been in worse conditions before i came here" she mumbled and looked at the other students in the room. '...seems so quiet here...' she thought

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:56 am
User Image

Charles blinked. The scenery instantly changed. Hasn't she only been 'gone' for a minute? More like an hour. There were little groups of students, but the room was a little too quiet. Charlotte threw her short pinkish hair over her shoulder and continued to examine the students. Some delinquent of some sort, a girl whom you would call 'normal', a punk girl who had a slight demonic aura leaking from her, a girl with a mysterious sense and a cat-guy.. person. Charlotte always did judge people by their appearances, caring less of what others think. "Ha--ahhhh." She yawned, of course bringing her hand up to cover it. Was she tired or just plain bored? Charles pulled on the metal leg of a nearby table, ripping off a chunk, as if it was a piece of paper. She played around with the iron, but many will just believe it was pure strength. Charlotte played around with the chunk's shape; bending it, twirling it, poking holes through it. Yeah, its boredom.

[ [/facepalm. I just realized I spelled manipulation wrong. D: ]

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

Gizmo Rvg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:11 pm
User Image"Yeah, I remember you fought a cat when you were like 6 years old, he totally won" He said to Kamiko and laughed. Gizmo was looking around the room and something got his attention, someone just "took" the metalic leg of a desk, it was a great ability. "She isn't like... strong enough to break it like that, or is she?" He thought. Then he stood up and walked toward her.

When he reached her he sat on the next seat. "Hi there lady, you've got a nice ability there" He said smiling to her, he was nervous because he didn't knew if it was an ability or if she was the strongest creature he had ever met.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image

The girl molded the little chunk into a ball, suddenly clenching it in her hand at the words 'nice ability'. She flashed cold eyes at Gizmo, looking away from him. "A 'nice' ability?" She always did hate it when people talked about her ability and how 'wonderful' it was. She flicked the little chunk of metal, that seemed like a metal paper ball, towards Giz, gesturing him to 'shoo'.

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

A snort escaped Lucas when he saw catboy receive the cold shoulder treatment. Atleast it seems as though the class was getting livelier. He had been worried that he was suck in a class of stuck up boring grade A students, but he couldn't deny that the girl's power worried him. "Wish something would actually happen. Fights here ought to be more interesting than normal highschool fights," Lucas yawned.Or he might get a glimpse at everyone's abilities here though he seriously wished he had his gun with him. Damn it, he will have to go hunt down Rykeir for it.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image

m i a k y r e e / m i

Looking over to the boy who talked to her, she sighed, "You must be the jerk who threw the paper airplane."She didn't want to start a fight, but she didn't want somebody else to either. She wasn't going to use her ability without needing to, and that would be that. She would hopefully find a way to not turn this into a fight.

iColoredWords

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items