Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shojo: Ouran Host Club

Back to Guilds

Roleplay, Yaoi, Yuri, Whatever you want! 

Tags: Role Playing, Shonen, Shojo, Fan Fiction, Chat 

Reply Rp's
Life on the Road!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrus Kinomoto
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Theres no time for that! If you want to stay here and warn them... then it was a pleasure to see you! But now we must escape! Akuma threw himself trough the window and landed on water Its your choice Max... To go with us and escape or to stay here and warn the others.... I will wait you to choose  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:44 pm
Max thought for a moment and finally said " Give me a minute. Jump out the window and i will run to warn them and meet you at the village's entrance. I'm pretty fast at running when i need to." Max didn't wait for an answer and ran to warn everyone.  

Artiistic

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Syrus Kinomoto
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:47 pm
Ok... Sain nodded as he jumped out trough the window Wheres that girl? Akuma Asked She went to warn hem we have to wait for her before we open the portal! WHAT? Are you nuts!? The miasma will be here in 2 minutes! We must open the portal now! I promised her to wait... We must wait!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:52 pm
Max ran through the village yelling " Miasma!!! Everyone run!!! The miasma is coming!!! Run to the entrance!!! Now!!! Theres barely enough time!!! Max kept running and saw lights in houses lighting up. I'm almost to the entrance! She saw Sain and the mysterious person waiting. Max ran to the entrance and saw people running to the netrance behind her.  

Artiistic

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Syrus Kinomoto
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:58 pm
The two guys see Max Now! Open the protal Akuma! Akuma nodded as he started to open a blue portal Quickly! Jump in there!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:01 pm
Max saw Sain and the other person open up a strange blue portal at the entrance and yell for her to jump in it. Max just ran and jumped into it without fear.  

Artiistic

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Syrus Kinomoto
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:12 pm
What about you Akuma? I will go dont worry I 'll be fine! Promise me? I do! Sain hugged Akuma, then he jumped into the portal. after that Akuma used a book to make a portal for himself and  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:20 pm
Max saw Sain coming into the portal behind her but not the other boy. This is so crazy I don't even know these people that well... This has to be a dream. WAKE UP!!! Max thought to herself and banged her hand on her head and pinched her arm but she wouldn't wake up. Well once i get to where this portal will take me i guess I'll find out more about whats happening...  

Artiistic

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Syrus Kinomoto
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:31 pm
Akuma.... He said quietly looking to the floor I hope he is ok.... A tear fell from Sain's eye trough his cheek  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:41 pm
Max watched Sain quietly, wondering what happened to the other person, but she didn't bother asking knowing he would probably be more sad or mad. She just kept standing there quietly, waiting for him to do something.  

Artiistic

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Syrus Kinomoto
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:44 pm
Sain rubbed his cheek with his hand and then looked straigth to Max We have to camp here... we Still need to wait for... Akuma... He took his things and gave Max A sleeping Bag  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:51 pm
"Um sure..." I still have lots of questions to ask... May as well not push it... What I know is that the other person is named Akuma, his name is Sain and everything else is shrouded in mystery... Max put the sleeping bag down on the ground and lay down in it. I wonder if everyone in the village is safe and also where am i now? Whatever i gotta try to go to sleep... If i can...  

Artiistic

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Syrus Kinomoto
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:58 pm
Syrus fell asleep in the ground with his sleep bag, Then a great noise sounded and smoke was everywhere Akuma? Sain asked Is it You?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 pm
Max was already sitting up once she heard the noise and looked around in the smoke. Aw man! More smoke? My eyes and throat still burn... But whats going on? Max heard Sain say " Akuma is is you?" Max tried to see through the dark and saw Sain but she couldn't see anyone else.  

Artiistic

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Syrus Kinomoto
Vice Captain

Romantic Lover

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:08 pm
Sain read some words out loud Maiden! I summon You! Akeshivar! Soon the smoke was gone an a voice said See I told you i will be back! Akuma!!!!! Said Sain hugging him  
Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff