Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bakem0n0

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:57 pm
"'s fine, I'll get somethin' at th' airport." He nodded, setting off to iron the suit.

Sealand nodded to his adopted mom and ran off to wake Denmark and Iceland. Running into the Dane's room first, he shouted; "Wake up lazy bum! The meeting is soon!" He jumped on the bed, to assure Denmark was waking and stared him in the face for a while. "Maybe you can convince papa to let me go to the meeting?" He asked, using his adorable 'I want something' face.

Latvia awoke, looking over to see that his alarm hadn't gone off. And he only had twenty minutes to get to the airport! "O-oh no!" He shouted quietly, running to his wardrobe and grabbing the suit that was neatly hung. "I-if I'm late, th-they'll yell at me for sure!" He panicked, getting changed quickly. He ran downstairs and grabbed a piece of bread before he ran out the door, to the car that was already waiting for him. He was glad to be out on his own and independent, but he kind of missed Lithuania coming to wake him up early before the meetings. It was so hard to get used to being alone.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:15 pm
Spain just finished tying the red ribbon on his uniform when Romano called out through the door. "Mm, 'kay," he agreed, opening the door. He grinned at the Italian brightly. "Beside, the King got us a private plane. They have to wait." He paused, a slight frown tugging at his lips. "Although, they might get irritated if we're too late. So, I guess we'll just have to be fashionably late!" He cheered up at the end, pumping a fist slightly.

"Let's go, Lovi!"
Antonio chirped, tugging his former subordinate with him toward the entrance hall. He let go of him so he could pull on his boots.

I Spain I
Vice Captain

_striped__wolf_

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:30 pm
Alfred blinked the sleep out of his eyes and blindly reached for his glasses. "Mph...I get to see Iggy today!"Alfred mumbled, getting out of his bed. He looked over to his clock and saw he had some time to kill before his flight. He got dressed and walked down to McDonald's' for a breakfast sandwich. By the time he got home, the taxi was waiting for him to take Alfred to his plane.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:19 pm
Panting a bit, Matt smiled, pleased at how fast he got things cleaned up. He wasn’t too sure he’d be able to get it done before the cab came for him. Lucky for him, he had five minutes to spare, enough time to make sure he had everything he needed.

Taking out his briefcase, the Canadian quickly made sure he had what he needed. Paper, pencils, erasers, previous note, yes, it was all there. Snapping the mid clip together, Matt hung the bags strap around his shoulder and looked back towards Kumajirou. Smiling, he picked up the little bear, “Ready, Kajiro?” He did hope the little guy was okay. Kumajirou looked fine, but then again he could have just tripped over his own two feet earlier.

“Who are you?” the little white bear asked, tilting his head up to look at Matthew, who just gave a defeated smile. It didn’t surprise him anymore, nor did it irritate him as much. However, even though nobody seemed to notice him for being himself anyway, his heart still sank whenever it occurred.

Sighing, he gave his little companion the same answer, “I’m Canada.” Turning around, he headed out of the kitchen in time for a horn to be heard right outside his house. Quickly he made his way down the hall and out of his house, remembering to lock the door behind him.

Tentri

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:34 pm
Denmark groaned as he felt Sealand jump onto his bed. He slowly opened an eye as he sat up in bed, his right hand rubbing his head. Apparently he had drunk a bit too much last night, not so much to give him a major hangover, but enough for a small headache. He grinned when he saw the adorable face the micronation was making.
"Ja, ja, I'll ask him for ya! Just go and let me get dressed!" He laughed, even after Sealand had left the room. But then the effects of the previous night came back again, "Ow! Hold kæft...man!" He gripped his head with both hands as he got up and picked out his uniform.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:21 am
'Feliks? Oh, thank heavens you answered...' Now Toris felt a little silly, struggling to dress with one hand (which would look rather humorous to anyone who would happen to see it... Not that anyone would since he lived alone) and holding the phone in the other. 'So you're okay? No attacks, no stake-outs outside your house, no nothing, right...?' And right on cue, his stomach hurt a little more again at such a thought. 'Sorry to interrupt you this morning b-but I had to check. You know how it is... N-not that I don't trust you not to look after yourself, but...' He was rambling again. He groaned a little, smacking his own forehead. He must've sounded so stupid... But then again, he supposed that these phonecalls were something that Feliks was used to by now. 'A-anyway, how are you...?' He attempted to change the subject, swallowing hard as he tugged a brush through his hair, not minding the sharp pain... After all, he was in a rush. Oh gods, where were his shoes...? This wasn't good.

----------

Yao was already sat on the plane. Despite his resolve to hold up the plane by being ten, twenty... Er, thirty minutes late at most, he'd ended up boarding early. He sighed, glancing out of the window with a heavy burden on his heart. He was dreading the meeting... And at the last minute had changed his clothes (well, not at the last minute...) to something much more traditional to try and make himself feel more comfortable. However, it wasn't working. At all. In fact, it just made him feel much less comfortable. Well, at least it wasn't short... Well, it was, but he wore silken trousers with it so it was fine. 'Now is not the time to get self conscious... Rather, I must think of what this conference is going to be like.' He reminded himself savagely, brow furrowed in quite deep thought.

----------

Ugh. Roderich did not like going outside too much. Then again, he didn't wan to be late for the meeting... He stared grimly at the few paces between him and the taxi- No, wait. That wasn't the taxi. Some a** had parked there so the taxi was now further up the damn road. As if today couldn't get any worse, the world just -had- to prolong the necessary journey outside to a point of stupidity.

Well, maybe Roderich was overreacting... Though it still didn't make the outside any more inviting. Perhaps he'd stay indoors for a bit and wait for the car to-

No. the taxi driver was beeping his horn rather rudely. 'Really.' Roderich tutted under his breath, eyes narrowing as he closed the door behind him to stride up the road (at a little bit of a quick pace) before getting into the back of the taxi, odering the man to drive on without another word. After all, Roderich was a little irritable today... Not the best mood to go to a conference in... But there was no way the entire meeting would reschedule on his account for feeling a little bit moody.

And besides, it would only give Gilbert all the more reason to poke fun at him later. He sighed, leaning back on the seat, ignoring the bleat of protest from his neck and back muscles. He needed to relax a little, after all...

He only hoped that this petty conference would be over quickly, before any chance of explosion.

Today was going to be a long day.

----------

Sindre smiled a little, but said nothing more as he waited at the table. It wasn't uncommon for him to be generally ignored... After all, he wasn't as fiery and bright as the newcomer, Sealand, and nowhere near as sweet. Not that it bothered him much... He'd rather not change himself to contest with the little not-nation, as it'd be rather petty and... There was always the chance of humiliation. And he'd rather not humiliate himself in front of Denmark... Sindre paused. 'Where is he, anyway...?' He pondered, a small bubble of jealousy rising in his stomach. Oh, yes... Sealand had gone to wake him up.

No, no. To be jealous of Sealand was to give into pettiness, right...? Norway shook his head aggravatedly, duly noting in the back of his mind that he probably looked quite insane to the other Nordics and such... Oh well. Life was life.

Perhaps he'd talk to Denmark today, just a little.

Kimuri Linebeck

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:55 pm
Kiku boarded the plane that would take him to London for the meeting, nodding at the workers who knew who he was. Once seated and somewhat comfortable, the plane took off and headed towards England.

"Why Alfred-san had the idea to hold the meeting in Arthur-san's nation, I will never understand." Kiku thought, taking the tea the flight attendant offered him once it was safe to move around the plane.

"Ano...Kiku-sama," The attendant said softly, "Is there anything else you need?"

"This will be all. Arigato." Kiku replied, taking another sip of his tea.

Once the attendant had gone, Kiku began to think about the upcoming meeting. No doubt that when everyone had arrived and was seated that Alfred would appoint himself leader...again. Supposedly, it had something to do with Alfred always proclaiming himself as a 'hero', which was why he was always leader. It was that thought that made Kiku let out a snort, since he, Ludwig and Feliciano made up the Axis power. Sighing at his overthinking of the younger nation, Kiku picked up the manga that was sitting beside him and began reading, the upcoming meeting suddenly far from his mind.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:56 pm
Peter grinned and hopped off Denmark's bed, running off to have some food. Denmark was one always willing to bend some rules for the young boy. He just hoped that Berwald would agree. Running into the kitchen he sat at the table, patiently (although rather fidgety) waiting for Tino to finish breakfast.

"Mama, why is the meeting being held at stupid Arthur's place?" He asked Tino, placing extra emphasis on 'stupid'.

Bakem0n0

Familiar Friend

_striped__wolf_

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:58 pm
Alfred boarded the plane and put his Ipod ear buds into his ears and let the music play. 'You know? I think we'll talk about global warming at today's meeting. "This is gonna be an awesome day!" Alfred yelled, thus receiving strange looks from other passengers. "Excuse me, but there will be a ten minute flight delay. Sorry for the trouble. Alfred scowled, he would be late for the meeting for sure!
-------
Back at Alfred's house, a certain alien was sending ill intentions towards a certain Brit. <******** Limey." was softly chanted, as said alien sat in front of a snowy TV screen. The chant echoed softly throughout the house.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:34 pm
Tino glanced at his adopted son, noticing his fingers constant movements he contemplated whether he should cheat and give Peter his food first. The gentle nation finally gave in and placed a plate in front of his child before ruffling his hair affectionately.

“I don't know Dear,” the blonde started thinking the reason over himself. “It may be because America is England's brother, or that it would be quicker for us European nations to get to.” Finland leaned against the counter and grinned at his boy. “You know how Alfred is, nobody can really read him.” Glancing once more at the boy he knew what he was going to ask sooner or later, he just hoped it was later, he really couldn't resist saying yes too!

Finland looked over to Norway and dished out a serving of food to the silent nation. “If you want more just ask.” Finland confirmed before looking concerned at the ceiling, as if trying to look up into his room, he felt bad about Sweden feeling like he needed to iron his uniform for him, after all, Tino honestly could live with the wrinkles. Sighing Tino tried to pry his mind away from that and into how he was going to now be late because of Denmark, Mathias really needed to learn not to drink the night before meetings, most of the countries were probably already on their planes!

Kreepy-Kitten

Kreepy-Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:56 pm
Lovino allowed himself to be dragged out of the door by Spain and pulled into the backseat of the car. The start of the ride was silent and awkward as the Italian continued to try and sneak a peak of the grinning mans face. Finally Romano couldn't stand the silence anymore he looked at Spain through the corner of his eyes. “Antonio...” he started before stopping and glaring sternly at the seat in front of him.

“...Never mind” the brunette suddenly closed as he brushed imaginary dust off his uniform and looked out the window half to hide his embarrassed face, and half to watch the scenery rushing past. It would not be long until they had reached the airport.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:41 pm
Finishing his tea and scones, Arthur got to his feet and stretched slightly, figuring it was high time he got dressed for the blasted meeting. Heading upstairs to his room, he carefully gathered his ironed uniform into his arms and laid it out on the bed. He was already stripped down and putting on the pants when his phone rang. Pausing just long enough to zip up, he walked over to his bedside table and plucked the receiver up and to his ear. "Hello, Kirkland speaking," he answered, sitting down on his bed.

"Are you ready to leave yet, Sir? You're supposed to be early." It was one of the government workers.

England groaned and muttered, "Why do I have to be early for a blasted meeting I would much rather skip? It seems ill that I must be early for a meeting that the bloody git decided would be at my place." Yes, he was feeling rather brassed off about Alfred planning events in his city.

After being chewed out about the need for him to be a 'proper host' and be early - all while being called 'Sir', interestingly enough - Arthur hung up the phone and finished changing, already dreading the day.

Heading to the door with his brief case, a quick glance at the window told him that, yes, it was raining. Pouring, really. He stopped at his coat rack to put on his beige jacket that went to his thighs and grab his black umbrella.

He was forced to take the crowded subways. He hated traveling the Tube, especially when the passengers were sure to be wet. But he did anyway, muttering things under his breath the entire trip.

When he finally made it to the government buildings, his dark mood was black. He shoved his umbrella and jacket in one of the worker's arms and stormed passed, heading to the meeting room where he could sulk the - he glanced at his watch - forty seven minutes until the meeting was supposed to start. "Bugger and blast," he muttered.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bakem0n0

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:45 pm
Berwald finished up the ironing. Holding up the suit to view his work. It was as good as he could do, seeings as he wasn't used to housework, besides cooking. He set the suit down gently on Tino's side of the bed, and walked downstairs to let the smaller nation know it was ready.
"Tino. I finished." He said nodding to the blonde. He took a seat at the table, grateful for Tino's fast cooking. He liked the younger nation's cooking much more than any other food he'd have gotten at the airport.

Peter smiled at Tino, stuffing some into his mouth and thanking him in between bites. He hoped that Mathias would come down soon and try to convince Berwald to let him go. He was going to ask Tino, but his papa had come down and he couldn't just ask outright because Berwald always gave him a firm no as an answer.

Raivis got out of the cab and rushed through the airport to his waiting plane. Hoping that he wouldn't be late, he nodded to the attendant before taking his seat. She asked if he wanted anything in the most polite way, but the small nation had to decline. He was just too nervous. He was happy to be able to see Eduard and Toris again, but he also knew that Ivan would be there and the Ivan still wasn't happy about loosing the Baltics.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:59 pm
The car stopped at the airport and Ivan climbed out, giving the driver a smile - which seemed to scare him more than anything. He watched the car leave before glancing around and giving a mental curse. He spotted his younger sister's car heading toward him. He wasn't even aware that she had been in the country, let alone following him by car.

He supposed he could have taken a run for it, but she was too close and it would be too risky to try to get far. He knew when he was beat. Beside, he was kind of lonely. As much as she scared him, she was still family. Perhaps she wouldn't be as demanding as usual, especially if he waited for her. Probably not, but there wasn't much she could do on a plane, he supposed. She knew he was unable to miss a meeting or his boss would be most displeased. While he was better than his earlier bosses, Ivan still did not want his boss to be displeased any more than he wished it of his earlier ones.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:09 pm
Hurrying into the airport, Sadiq quickly hurried over to the registration desk. He handed the attendant his bag that he packed in case the meeting ended in a bar like it usually did when at London, and got his passport out. He went upstairs to security, stripping out his his jacket and hat, setting them with his briefcase on the scanner belt. Walking through the scanner, he was declared 'safe' and got his stuff from the other side of the scanner.

He hurried at a swift pace, stopping only to get a coffee. Nothing beat Turkish coffee. Knowing it would make him late, he went into the empty shop and got his drink. Then, once more, he hurried to the gate.

Showing his passport and ticket to the attendant at the gate, the man smiled and informed him that he nearly missed the plane. Sadiq stated his thanks and hurried onto the plane.

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff