Welcome to Gaia! ::

xx-Complete Control-xx

Back to Guilds

The S&M Guild -- Visit our Markets and Browse our Slaves 

Tags: slave, master, mistress, roleplay, kitties 

Reply Homes - Private Master x Slave
The Yamamoto Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:48 am
Rose looked in all the cupboards finding the ingredients and what she needed to cook easily she opened the packet of spaggathi and put it into a saucepan full of water she set it at the right temperature then she started on the sauce and meat. Then for what must of seemed like a while she was over the stove cooking then suddenly she got plates out and cutlery she made three soft drinks then served up the food she put a light sprinkling of herbs over each plate that was loaded with spaghetti bolognaise then she stood up straight, cooking did make her back hurt but she didnt mind really. "Finished" she said smilling as she steeped out the way of the plates to let them see  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:12 pm
Seishiro felt a little disappoint when Reina gave up and apologized.It had been so long since he had a good debate,and it ended so quickly....But,he pushed that aside when he sniffed the food Rose placed before him.He looked at it for a bit,and then took a bite."This is good!" He gasped,"Really good! Rose,how did you become such a good cook?"  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:26 pm
Reina turned to Rose, "You're gonna have to teach me how to cook. I can't even fry an egg, lest I set the house on fire." he grinned.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:21 am
Rose smiled "i dont know i was just born a good cook and okay i'll teach you reina" she said before she eat her own plate of food  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:20 pm
Seishiro laughed,"Actually Reina,I've burned the kitchen down at least ten times already! So,I went ahead to make sure this place was up to---Oh,wait,it is better if you just learn how not to burn the house down.Okay then,feel free to teach him how to cook Rose! And,could you teach me how to make spaghetti bolognaise while you're at it?" He was certainly having a good time with his new pets.Sure,he had no idea what they should do next,but he figured that they could all just go with the flow for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:52 pm
"Hm, I think I set my last house on fire twice." Reina said, a little unsure, pressing his lips together in thought. He smiled at Rose, "Thanks. I really appreciate it." he said, giving a nod of respect to Rose.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:39 am
"Really?"Seishiro asked,"Why did you do that Reina? Did an attempt to bake go awry,or did you discover that you really shouldn't knock a can of beans into a deep fryer?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:03 am
"sure i'll tell you how to make it" she said smilling as she finished and put her plate in the sink and started to wash it up  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:26 pm
Reina shrugged sheepishly, "The first time I tried to make stir fry but it ended up exploding because I was experimenting with different type of spices. The second time I was cooking an egg and accidentally dropped a dish towel into the element. My mother banned me from the kitchen for a month." he said with a small, sad laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:51 am
Rose laughed at Reina's story she had never done anything like that in her life so it seemed quite funny to her  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:41 pm
"Reina,I know exactly what you mean."Seishiro sighed,patting Reina's head,"Deities in the surround area have banned me from my own kitchen for years.There was a time were I couldn't even enter my kitchen.I'd always end up right outside my mansion....I can't tell you how many times I've had to break in to this place because my keys were still inside...." He shook his head and stayed quiet for a minute.He then realized that Rose was cleaning up and said,"Um,Rose thank you,but you don't have to do that.Actually,you really shouldn't do that.They'll think that you're stealing their dinner."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:34 am
Rose put down the plate she was holding on the side when he said that she turned around and stood their quite sheepisly  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:03 pm
Reina tilted his head to the side, "So, getting down to the point. Why did you...buy us?" he grimaced with a small scrunch of his nose when he said the word 'buy'.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:15 pm
"Why I bought you?"Seishiro asked,a little suprised by Reina's sudden question.So,he thought for a moment,and then replied,"Well....How should I put this...The reason that I bought the the two of you was because I needed some company.This mansion is big,and it's dreadfully lonely....Quiet too.Painfully quiet." He then scratched his head a bit and added,"That's not to say that there aren't other....creatures living here.It's just that they don't make very good company.So,after thinking about how to find someone willing to live here,I decided to buy a...slave or two." When he mentioned the word "slave",there was a look on his face that showed how much he detested that word."After all,no one wanted to move in here.I just can't understand why though."He laughed a bit sadly.

Once Rose put down a plate,bubbles started to surround the plates left in the sink,and it seemed to be cleaning the plates.In a matter of minutes,the plates were cleaner than when they were brand new.

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:00 pm
Reina nodded, "I guess that's how I felt before." He murmured. He furrowed his eyebrows when he glanced at the plates, "How did... But the plates were... There's magical bubbles here!" he cried out suddenly, excited by his new discovery.  
Homes - Private Master x Slave

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff